ADVERTISEMENT

Musk/Twitter Document Dump

We shall agree one day.
I bare you no ill will.

My 'service' appears to be diametrically opposite from yours.

Did you ever get the chance to pick pieces of what was once a living American soldier out of your clothes, or dig up gravesites to see if they covered up caches?

Perspective can be a bitch!
Our service was not the same. Wouldn’t claim otherwise. Fact is that we in the Navy, other than SEALS, do our killing from great distances. We’ve also not had any significant battles at sea since WWII.

Different perspectives don’t change the truth though. The facts and the truth are the facts and the truth regardless.

Two years, 1+ VN, 11B40.
Cav Recon Scout.(reviled by our dear Ranger poster)
Cannon fodder.
The highest officer I ever saw was a Captain, other than some ****ing Major General who locked my heels for not saluting his ****ing jeep at Lai Khe.

Show me where Trump ever knew what those bastards were doing. Then blow smoke.
Cav scouts aren’t 11B anymore - they’re disgustingly associated with armor. 19D and they’re the worst.

11Bs are the greatest humans on the planet.

I have often given credit to William F Buckley for rejecting the wing nuts. He was a very smart man. I hope the Democrats have someone equally smart and honorable when the tide switches back toward moonbats.

Nancy did a pretty good job of keeping today's moonbats in their place. They got their face time and were able to move things a notch, but they weren't allowed to control or sabotage the agenda. Time will tell if that continues.

I'll bet money Truth Social takes down post critical of Trump.

The only fix to this is government regulation of social media. That's where this is headed. Isthat really what you trumpsters want?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
No. The fix is already being put in place by Elon. It’s not hard to respect the spirit of free speech.
How is elon's version of free speech any different than what was happening?

He is just deleting/silencing a different selection of people. He is free to do what he wants, just like the people that were running twitter previously.

But call a spade a spade. It was never about free speech, because free speech has nothing to do with social media that isn't run by the government.

He is just deleting/silencing a different selection of people. He is free to do what he wants, just like the people that were running twitter previously.

But call a spade a spade. It was never about free speech, because free speech has nothing to do with social media that isn't run by the government.
Is Elon censoring? That would be disappointing. Twitter was well within their rights to censor whatever they want however I'm still not a fan of that. Twitter should be wide open Unless its clear the "person" a fake troll bot or it's clear they are threatening/inciting violence.

Regardless of all of this... its ****ing Twitter. Not even in the top 10 for most used social media sites. Who cares? This is like if VH1 in the 90s had refused to talk about Jennifer Flowers at the behest of Willy. Ethically wrong. Legally fine. But in the end it doesn't matter because they are not that big of an out let. Trust me when I say my generation and Gen z do not use twitter. Never had. Never will. And we make up the majority of the country.

By all means. Give us examples of those he is deleting/ silencing from the left.

Do you have any? Because the list of right wing people who were preyed upon by the old regime is as long as my arm.

Is Elon censoring? That would be disappointing. Twitter was well within their rights to censor whatever they want however I'm still not a fan of that. Twitter should be wide open Unless its clear the "person" a fake troll bot or it's clear they are threatening/inciting violence.

Regardless of all of this... its ****ing Twitter. Not even in the top 10 for most used social media sites. Who cares? This is like if VH1 in the 90s had refused to talk about Jennifer Flowers at the behest of Willy. Ethically wrong. Legally fine. But in the end it doesn't matter because they are not that big of an out let. Trust me when I say my generation and Gen z do not use twitter. Never had. Never will. And we make up the majority of the country.

You just listed exceptions. Any exception is censoring but the question is where to draw the line.

Should posting falsehoods about a pandemic be above or below the line?

Are we thinking AoC's account magically went bonkers shortly after insulting Elon? Alex Jones is still banned

Any organization taking instruction from the Fed to deny Constitutionally guaranteed rights indicts the Fed.

Treason.
Gallows.

Link?

Any organization taking instruction from the Fed to deny Constitutionally guaranteed rights indicts the Fed.

Treason.
Gallows.
Where is there a constitutionally guaranteed right to post on privately own Twitter?

This ought to be good.

Thou shalt be allowed to tweet? Lmao

Reactions: larsIU
Where is there a constitutionally guaranteed right to post on privately own Twitter?

This ought to be good.

Thou shalt be allowed to tweet? Lmao
The Constitutional protections apply to the Fed.
Finding foreign operatives willing to conspire with the Fed to deny Constitutionally guaranteed rights is no different from the Fed doing so directly.

Treason
Gallows*

*Although, the guillotine has a certain panache..

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
The Constitutional protections apply to the Fed.
Finding foreign operatives willing to conspire with the Fed to deny Constitutionally guaranteed rights is no different from the Fed doing so directly.

Treason
Gallows*

*Although, the guillotine has a certain panache..

Not treason

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
All that said, all of your outlets ran full bore with the piss tape story. Cool!
You and Goat already got into it but I don't remember the MSN covering it. It's always been a rumor like how Hillary drank baby blood to stay young (even though it's obviously not working).

Speaking of the PISS tape, the story was supposedly was that the Russians brought in a black dude who represented Obama and he was pissed on. Somehow it then morphed into Trump was pissed on....which is obviously hard to believe.

A guy representing Obama....that seems more likely if this story has any truth to it.

Anyway a point I haven't seen touched much was how the social media landscape changed while Trump was in office. Meaning moon bat libs were constantly up Facebooks and Twitters ass to better monitor content because of all the crazy stuff that was getting out there from grifts to lies to whatnot.

They did nothing up until the pandemic when it was an open market of conspiracy and fear mongering.

The second thing that happened was Jan 6th as the libs all screamed 'we've been warning you for years that violence was going to break out, just like it has for other unmoderated sites like 4chan/8kun or whatever it's called now.

I remember cringing with Kamala at on of the debates tried to get consensus on getting Trump banned from Twitter (hardly anyone joined her) but anyway, Jan 6th along with the pandemic completely changed how much leeway these private companies were going to have.

Anyway, twitter let all of the right wing filth and nonsense before that. All of the Qanon dumbshit like Pizzagate. Hell a guy murdered his family because he thought they were lizard people. Another guy held up at the Hoover dam by gun because he believed pedophiles were at the Hoover dam or something. Trump ran rampant with his personal attacks every day. He impacted the stock market because of his tweets (his war with Amazon and then China).

So yeah, this moderating is a new thing for them.

Supposedly the only thing the DNC pushed twitter on was the posting of Hunter's dick.

I saw Hunter Biden laptop posts. Do you really think a disclaimer that this might be bullshit caused people to not look at it. Do you really believe Hunter's laptop would have changed the election?

If you do I think to need to reset your reality. At worst you'd have a money business scandal (that's if you could tie money being funnelled to Biden, which is going to be difficult to prove, again if true). Ummm Trump's entire life is a business, money scandal. It was Biden v Trump, there was no way you guys could win a morality play. Not with backing Trump.

So how does Hunter's laptop move the needle? What was interesting was that polls hardly changed from that spring....even though we were going through the pandemic and through the summer of love. The Biden/Trump polls hardly moved (meaning of those who were polled had their minds made up from the start).

Sorry for the word vomit and stream of consciousness post. Good lord!

You and Goat already got into it but I don't remember the MSN covering it. It's always been a rumor like how Hillary drank baby blood to stay young (even though it's obviously not working).

Speaking of the PISS tape, the story was supposedly was that the Russians brought in a black dude who represented Obama and he was pissed on. Somehow it then morphed into Trump was pissed on....which is obviously hard to believe.

A guy representing Obama....that seems more likely if this story has any truth to it.

Anyway a point I haven't seen touched much was how the social media landscape changed while Trump was in office. Meaning moon bat libs were constantly up Facebooks and Twitters ass to better monitor content because of all the crazy stuff that was getting out there from grifts to lies to whatnot.

They did nothing up until the pandemic when it was an open market of conspiracy and fear mongering.

The second thing that happened was Jan 6th as the libs all screamed 'we've been warning you for years that violence was going to break out, just like it has for other unmoderated sites like 4chan/8kun or whatever it's called now.

I remember cringing with Kamala at on of the debates tried to get consensus on getting Trump banned from Twitter (hardly anyone joined her) but anyway, Jan 6th along with the pandemic completely changed how much leeway these private companies were going to have.

Anyway, twitter let all of the right wing filth and nonsense before that. All of the Qanon dumbshit like Pizzagate. Hell a guy murdered his family because he thought they were lizard people. Another guy held up at the Hoover dam by gun because he believed pedophiles were at the Hoover dam or something. Trump ran rampant with his personal attacks every day. He impacted the stock market because of his tweets (his war with Amazon and then China).

Supposedly the only thing the DNC pushed twitter on was the posting of Hunter's dick.

I saw Hunter Biden laptop posts. Do you really think a disclaimer that this might be bullshit caused people to not look at it. Do you really believe Hunter's laptop would have changed the election?

If you do I think to need to reset your reality. At worst you'd have a money business scandal (that's if you could tie money being funnelled to Biden, which is going to be difficult to prove, again if true). Ummm Trump's entire life is a business, money scandal. It was Biden v Trump, there was no way you guys could win a morality play. Not with backing Trump.

So how does Hunter's laptop move the needle? What was interesting was that polls hardly changed from that spring....even though we were going through the pandemic and through the summer of love. The Biden/Trump polls hardly moved (meaning of those who were polled had their minds made up from the start).

What I read was that it was just the same room that Obama’s stayed in . But never saw it in MSM, that I remember . And that Trump just watched them do it.

Sorry it’s nonsense. The MSM covered it with couched language like “allegedly” and “per the Steel dossier” but still 100% covered it.

Reactions: DANC
Nancy did a pretty good job of keeping today's moonbats in their place. They got their face time and were able to move things a notch, but they weren't allowed to control or sabotage the agenda. Time will tell if that continues.
Hopefully Mr. Jeffries can do the same. Nice to see the Dems getting younger by replacing the 3 80 y/o's in charge.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
He's an election denier.

Election questioner maybe, election denier hardly

He questioned the 2016 election, yet he certified the election and attended Trump's inauguration. Quite a bit different than the 6 GOP senators that voted against certifying the election and Trump refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

Facts matter. Your yabbut doesn't quite fit.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
Election questioner maybe, election denier hardly

He questioned the 2016 election, yet he certified the election and attended Trump's inauguration. Quite a bit different than the 6 GOP senators that voted against certifying the election and Trump refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

Facts matter. Your yabbut doesn't quite fit.
Well when you make the rules for what words mean, Grover, you can never be wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT