ADVERTISEMENT

Mullet Man Mayer to IL

Race 11.1ppg 7.5rpg 53.6 fg% 1.4 apg 27.3 3pt % 65.2 ft %
Mayer 9.8 ppg 5.0rpg 40.9 fg% 1.0apg 32.4 3pt % 70.0ft %

Race stats are much better
Wasn't talking about stats, that's why I said results. He won a natty last year as a key contributor and was a starter this year on a 1 seed team.

He could have done better than a rebuilding Illini team.

Wasn't talking about stats, that's why I said results. He won a natty last year as a key contributor and was a starter this year on a 1 seed team.

He could have done better than a rebuilding Illini team.
You weren’t talking about “his results” you were talking about the team’s results.
I will take RT

3rd? Naw you forgot to include Underwood in that projection. Drop them at least 2 spots or more.
TBH I don’t have a clue at most rosters, other than MI and IU. I would assume the league will be down, I don’t foresee a Davis or Murray lifting the likes of Wisconsin or Iowa. MSU? Prob fringe top 25 at the floor like always. Maryland prob still not great? Rutgers PSU NW Minny I assume trash.

TBH I don’t have a clue at most rosters, other than MI and IU. I would assume the league will be down, I don’t foresee a Davis or Murray lifting the likes of Wisconsin or Iowa. MSU? Prob fringe top 25 at the floor like always. Maryland prob still not great? Rutgers PSU NW Minny I assume trash.
They return three guys that were rotation players and none of them were starters or even key reserves, except maybe Hawkins. (this assumes Grandison isn't coming back) They could be a decent team, but that 12th ranking Torvik is giving them is way too high. He has to be including Grandison in his projection, even then too high.

Freshman PG's, a two that wants 'exposure', project post players and two stretch fours who don't or can't D up ... that team will be a cobbled up mess of ill fitting parts.

The same coach who had the most talent in the league for three years but couldn't figure out that going inside to Kofi in late game situations was why he was losing key games? Or the second possibility, your mom?
Ah, I have missed confident IU fans. When you got your ass handed to you for a decade including a five year losing streak to Purdue, you all got so beat down you stopped being delusional. There’s honestly nothing more fun in the big ten conference than when IU has massive preseason expectations. Watching it all fall apart in January while you all scream “BOB KNIGHT WOULD NEVER…” is just… chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: Illinisully
What's Illinois ever won?

All that talent while we've been "beat down" and you're still sub .500 against us over the last 10 years. LOL

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
What's Illinois ever won?

All that talent while we've been "beat down" and you're still sub .500 against us over the last 10 years. LOL
What if I told you that in the last 34 years IU has won less conference games than Illinois? Gasp!

Last edited:
We finally have momentum after 22 years of wandering in the desert eating locusts…. Illinois will barely be close enough to smell our farts for the foreseeable future
You are still behind everyone until you prove otherwise. That’s how it works. You can’t even beat up on your little brother Purdue yet.

Reactions: Jaycg15
We finally have momentum after 22 years of wandering in the desert eating locusts…. Illinois will barely be close enough to smell our farts for the foreseeable future
IU fans said this same thing in 2012 after a nonconference game home game against Kentucky. And they’re on their third coach since then.

Reactions: Jaycg15
What has IU won since the Reagan administration.

IU Basketball is Nebraska football, but even less recent.
Yet here you are trying to justify your meager results.

How many conf titles have you won in the last ...checks post...34 years?

How many final fours in the last 34?

You guys won't win anything that matters this year either.

Yet here you are trying to justify your meager results.

How many conf titles have you won in the last ...checks post...34 years?

How many final fours in the last 34?

You guys won't win anything that matters this year either.
….Huh? I literally said it makes no sense that IU fans think Underwood is worth -2 spots in a conference ranking when he’s won more games than any other coach the last three years and has only lost to IU once in that time. You’re the one who keeps saying “yeah but what about… (a decade or more ago)”

….Huh? I literally said it makes no sense that IU fans think Underwood is worth -2 spots in a conference ranking when he’s won more games than any other coach the last three years and has only lost to IU once in that time. You’re the one who keeps saying “yeah but what about… (a decade or more ago)”
You're not very good at this trolling thing.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Which coach has won the most conference games the last three years? IU has only beat Underwood once the last three years. But sure, “drop them two more spots”
What is Underwood’s record without Kofi?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT