ADVERTISEMENT

More on Trump's manifest unfitness for office

In Asia, you are not supposed to smile in photos -- my dad's generation anyway. Smiling I think is seen as a sign of immaturity and therefore you arent suppose to be taken seriously!!

Regarding his hair -- He has to work hard to make his hair do unnatural things every day. All that sacrifice tends to shape a person's perception.
I've been in many official pictures with Asians during my career and I believe we're always smiling. They apparently take a break from that with visiting Navy officers.

I've been in many official pictures with Asians during my career and I believe we're always smiling. They apparently take a break from that with visiting Navy officers.

Clearly Aloha, you are giving your age away. You arent of that generation (my dad's or granddad's) nor of Trump's age. (I have never seen them smile in photos or official portraits either.) Reminds me of this:

Last edited:
This is, no kidding, the official Presidential photo that's hanging on the "chain of command" walls of government buildings throughout the country:

PE%20Color.jpg

He apparently thinks this is a good picture of him . . .
Scores him foreign models but he'll never get a California babe. Thinks he's a bad ass, which reminds me of a fitting joke.

Guy comes screaming into the men's room but the stall is occupied.

Banging on the door: "Hurry, man, I'm about to explode with the runs!!!" Keeps banging.

More banging.

From the stall a raspy, straining grunt: "...lucky you..."

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Oh Donald.. can you get even more small minded? Do you realise that you are the President of the United States of America and not some high school teenager?

#sadlittlemind

But at least he is no longer talking about the cyber. Now he introduces the "Internet tax" though.

You can't take no cybers too seriously. And them Internets ain't no joke neither.

Reactions: sglowrider
Just when you think he cant sink any lower.....

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.

He's got some nerve mocking someone else's intelligence. I've got quite a few tropical fishes with more of a clue than he has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Just when you think he cant sink any lower.....

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.

He's got some nerve mocking someone else's intelligence. I've got tropical fish with more of a clue than he has.
What's funny to me is that he clearly still watches the show. It's not like someone on his staff is busting into the Oval Office saying, "dude, you have to hear what they just said about you on Morning Joe!"

It's beyond asking why he even bothers to reply to criticism with second rate reality show name-calling and insults. To paraphrase Bob Knight, when you elect second rate reality TV stars, they act like second rate reality TV stars.

There is. It's called impeachment.
Not with a certain party in control of congress. Goes back to the ballot box.
Of course. The best we can hope for is a smoking gun or a Pub electoral debacle in 2018. I don't think Dem majorities are necessary, as long as the Pubs see they're going down the drain if the continue with Trump in office.

I honestly wonder what type of meds he is on and if he doesn't always take them or if they need to be regulated.

Reactions: MrBing
I honestly wonder what type of meds he is on and if he doesn't always take them or if they need to be regulated.
No, this is raw, full blown, untreated narcissism at it's apex. It's actually not that uncommon. What's uncommon is for someone to rise to this status without his psychopathology taking him down.

Leader of the free world but not organised to book a hotel room!! God help us all!

Or maybe it's just a simple explanation. .. couldn't increase his credit card''s spending limits due to previous poor credit history!

Coincidence?

This is really banana republic stuff. Never thought I would ever see this out of the US of A.

Last edited:
Maybe he's a secret drinker because he tweets like a drunk.

He seriously behaves like a coke user sometimes. I doubt thats true, but he has horrible impulse control. The man's emotional development was obviously arrested at a fairly young age (thanks to his a'hole father), and he's been in a world where he can do anything he wants since he's been on this earth. he simply doesn't understand things like the rest of us. And worse yet, he doesn't care to try to understand. He's the defintion of intellectually incurious- he really doesn't care to grow as a person, or learn new things.

My little girl is 8 years old, and I would expect her to have better emotional intelligence at this point than this guy. Its amazing how impulsive and insensitive he is. And that he allowed to exist like this, without much consequence for so long. I guess inheriting tons of money and playing by different rules (like thinking lawyers can magically take care of everything) makes a person end up like he did.

Sad!

Reactions: meridian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT