ADVERTISEMENT

More on Trump's manifest unfitness for office

He seriously behaves like a coke user sometimes. I doubt thats true, but he has horrible impulse control. The man's emotional development was obviously arrested at a fairly young age (thanks to his a'hole father), and he's been in a world where he can do anything he wants since he's been on this earth. he simply doesn't understand things like the rest of us. And worse yet, he doesn't care to try to understand. He's the defintion of intellectually incurious- he really doesn't care to grow as a person, or learn new things.

My little girl is 8 years old, and I would expect her to have better emotional intelligence at this point than this guy. Its amazing how impulsive and insensitive he is. And that he allowed to exist like this, without much consequence for so long. I guess inheriting tons of money and playing by different rules (like thinking lawyers can magically take care of everything) makes a person end up like he did.

Sad!
There's definitely been rumors about his drug use for years.

He seriously behaves like a coke user sometimes. I doubt thats true, but he has horrible impulse control. The man's emotional development was obviously arrested at a fairly young age (thanks to his a'hole father), and he's been in a world where he can do anything he wants since he's been on this earth. he simply doesn't understand things like the rest of us. And worse yet, he doesn't care to try to understand. He's the defintion of intellectually incurious- he really doesn't care to grow as a person, or learn new things.

My little girl is 8 years old, and I would expect her to have better emotional intelligence at this point than this guy. Its amazing how impulsive and insensitive he is. And that he allowed to exist like this, without much consequence for so long. I guess inheriting tons of money and playing by different rules (like thinking lawyers can magically take care of everything) makes a person end up like he did.

Sad!
My two kids behave better than him.

"France is America’s first and oldest ally. A lot of people don’t know that," and followed that statement moments later with, "France helped us secure our independence, a lot of people forget."

I can see Cliff saying this. Just change it to "here's a little known fact."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...oldest-ally/beNUzVc4v8JswsoruZOlgJ/story.html
It's really precious to see Trump's schoolboy pride in discovering something that everyone else already knew.

Did you know President Abraham Lincoln was a Republican? President Trump apparently thinks most people don’t.

“Great president,” Trump said Tuesday night at a fundraising dinner for House Republicans. “Most people don’t even know he was a Republican. Right? Does anyone know? A lot of people don’t know that. We have to build that up a little more.”

Trump then suggested using a political action committee to run advertisements letting people know that Lincoln was a member of his party.
The President of the United States is an imbecile.

It's really precious to see Trump's schoolboy pride in discovering something that everyone else already knew.

Did you know President Abraham Lincoln was a Republican? President Trump apparently thinks most people don’t.

“Great president,” Trump said Tuesday night at a fundraising dinner for House Republicans. “Most people don’t even know he was a Republican. Right? Does anyone know? A lot of people don’t know that. We have to build that up a little more.”

Trump then suggested using a political action committee to run advertisements letting people know that Lincoln was a member of his party.
Somebody needs to come up with a Donald Trump Grade School History Fact of the Day Calendar. (He might be blown away to find out there used to be a Democrat-Republican Party).

Maybe it would be even more suitable to come up with a Donald Trump Grade School History Fake Fact of the Day Calendar.

E.g., June 25: On this day in 1875, General George Armstrong Custard single-handedly defeated the Germans at the the Really Big Battle of Bigly Bighorn (i.e., the Last Custard Stand).

And who could forget that before he took office, nobody knew how complicated health insurance was.

Maybe he can get another ghost writer to write a civics/history book so he can get us all up to the fourth grade history level.

WEll, how about that pipeline out to the Pacific...it's gonna be great & the Russians wont like it!

As they say, it's better late than never. I am glad that Trump discovered Lincoln. However, he did not know that the Democrats were racists and the Republicans were against slavery then, well, sort of. Things have turned 180 degrees since. No, I am not talking about slavery.

We're all in this together. We're all better off if Trump is forced out. I've never been a big Pence fan, but he looks like the Thomas Jefferson compared with the current clown.

If I was advising Dems, they'd be better to just let Trump stew in shit for the next 4 years. Dems will end up with total control of govt by 2020....which is exactly what I warned of to my conservative friends all of last year. That Trump would crush the GOP if he was elected, and that the long play way to win actual policy solutions was to not vote for this clown show.

Most didn't listen.
I agree this is the better strategy to get what appear to be your goals.

What you DON'T want is for Trump to resign and in essence annoint Pence for the rest of Trump's term plus two terms of his own. It'd be far more interesting if Trump has to run again in 2020 (at the age of 75) because I think his opponents (Reps and Dems alike) will have figured out how to deal with his bullyboy debate tactics.

DExP4tpXcAAe-qB.jpg

Reactions: meridian
I agree this is the better strategy to get what appear to be your goals.

What you DON'T want is for Trump to resign and in essence annoint Pence for the rest of Trump's term plus two terms of his own. It'd be far more interesting if Trump has to run again in 2020 (at the age of 75) because I think his opponents (Reps and Dems alike) will have figured out how to deal with his bullyboy debate tactics.

Pence won't be able to run more than once if he serves two years of Trump's current term.

Americans have just watched their president say, on television, he's going to let the healthcare system 'fail'. So he are willing to let people suffer or die to win political points?
What a shower of shite of a human being.

And what Republicans hear:

"Let Obama fail, just let him fail"

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Pence won't be able to run more than once if he serves two years of Trump's current term.
You're right, but some of these posters were predicting Trump would resign by this coming September.

Besides, would you be happy if Pence served 1.9 years of Trump's first term and then got re-elected for a term of his own (totaling 5.9 years) ?

There are money, politics and religion. No two of these ever work well together without abuse.

More clown train...
" With the exception of Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than anyone that's held the office. "
I ask you, what's so special about Abraham Lincoln?
Make it stop.

Unfortunately, he keeps fooling many millions outside the Beltway incl the Boy Scouts yesterday.

That's why I added the second sentence. Ultimately those who are being fooled by him will do what they always do, move on to the next big thing.

And I'm pretty certain there were plenty among the boy scouts and leaders who found his partisan remarks highly inappropriate for that audience.

That's why I added the second sentence. Ultimately those who are being fooled by him will do what they always do, move on to the next big thing.

And I'm pretty certain there were plenty among the boy scouts and leaders who found his partisan remarks highly inappropriate for that audience.

Look at some of the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/theboyscoutsofamerica/

More clown train...
" With the exception of Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than anyone that's held the office. "
I ask you, what's so special about Abraham Lincoln?
Make it stop.

"Lincoln is actually not with us anymore, not a lot of people know that"

The Head of the Boy Scouts Just Apologized After Trump's National Jamboree Speech
http://time.com/4876705/donald-trump-boy-scout-jamboree-speech/

I can imagine the conversation. Head of Boy Scouts makes courtesy call.

"Thank you Mr President for taking the time to speak to the boy scouts. Now, about that speech, it might have been in...(appropriate)"
Trump cuts in "Incredible speech. I give the best speeches. Great speech am I right?"
"It certainly was unlike any other."
Trump "I know the best speeches. The boy scouts won't hear another like that."

Long pause "...Yes, we certainly hope so Mr President."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT