ADVERTISEMENT

More Diamonts?

Swagger, enthusiasm and guts. Big brother isn't a big guy but wasn't afraid to take a hit, and gave it his all when he was out there. Very cool that we're giving little brother a chance.

Also, already looks more like a big ten QB, than his brother ever did. If he can bring even half of his brothers attitude and drive, he might make one hell of a QB

Hope he decides to play here. Big Brother nearly picked off "the" Ohio $tate maybe younger brother can wrap up some unfinished family business...

All I can say is I just don't get it the fascination with Diamont. And to be fair the younger brother I will leave it at that.

I had a friend who wrestled 126 lbs his freshman year of college. His senior year he was a co-captain and wrestled 190 lbs. He was alway lanky. He grew like a weed.

So is you are going to offer the youngest brother of a family - like the Repogles I get that.

But I think it is a bit of a stretch when you make an offer that is driven by genetics and the older brother by his own admission when he ended his career essentially said he was just too small. And I am sure the Zander was in that weight room and doing every thing he could do to bulk up. I wish I had that problem.

I had a friend who wrestled 126 lbs his freshman year of college. His senior year he was a co-captain and wrestled 190 lbs. He was alway lanky. He grew like a weed.

So is you are going to offer the youngest brother of a family - like the Repogles I get that.

But I think it is a bit of a stretch when you make an offer that is driven by genetics and the older brother by his own admission when he ended his career essentially said he was just too small. And I am sure the Zander was in that weight room and doing every thing he could do to bulk up. I wish I had that problem.
They offered him because he has a connection to IU and he is a good player. Started as a freshmen in a good CA conference. Also was a 9th grade All American by Tom Lemming.

http://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/c...e-preview-coming-attractions-freshman-season/

Reactions: 76-1
Reactions: 76-1 and Harrell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT