ADVERTISEMENT

One more Republican vote.

If Biden/Harris were to drop for some reason, I think the DNC convention will be can’t miss drama like we haven’t seen since 1968- then I’d guess we might see a centrist like Shapiro or Klobuchar emerge- I sure hope it moves in that way in any case. Trump can only possibly edge Biden, and Biden can only possibly edge Trump- it’s literally the worst choice we can have
The Dem delegates will be majority minority, as will the speakers. A centrist white male has no chance. Clyburn will have the most influence and he is all in with Harris.

Maybe, maybe not. They want to win above all else. They’d be far more likely to defeat Trump with a centrist than a lefty.
. . . And will then govern as the far lefty they all are. All in the packaging.

Open the box marked Rolex and find a Timex.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Maybe, maybe not. They want to win above all else. They’d be far more likely to defeat Trump with a centrist than a lefty.
The problem is, the more centrist Governors like Beshear have no name recognition. Trump would define him before most people ever heard him speak. Maybe Manchin could have pulled it off as he had some name recognition.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Does this apply to the GOP as well?
The left is open border id politics defund police bail projects trannies heavy wealth redistribution student loan forgiveness on and on and on. Things post George Floyd and the cult. Not Obama time. What is the gop equivalent?

The left is open border id politics defund police bail projects trannies heavy wealth redistribution student loan forgiveness on and on and on. Things post George Floyd and the cult. Not Obama time. What is the gop equivalent?
Here is one, defund the government. There are Republicans who actively want the borrowing extensions to fail.

The immunity claim has no bearing on this one. Nearly all the criminal allegations occurred after he left office. If it doesn’t happen it will be because the Trump appointed Judge delays it.

Edit: this one is more than negligence, it was deliberate. It’s the kind of mishandling of classified information that would have resulted in years of prison for me. That’s a fact, and why it truly pisses me off.
How would you have been treated with the docs that Biden had?

Here is one, defund the government. There are Republicans who actively want the borrowing extensions to fail.
That isn’t a bad idea. I think government needs to establish priorities. If Biden, thinks funding Ukraine is vital to our national interests, then let’s stop all green subsidies and student loan forgiveness to do that.

Unfortunately for us, not me. Americans should know if one of our candidates is a felon. Surely you agree with that.
I know what the polls say but I find it hard to believe that a conviction in the docs case would ruin trumps chances. Especially with Biden having done something at least somewhat similar.

Reactions: DANC
How would you have been treated with the docs that Biden had?
Not very well, but it's clear that elected politicians have been provided way too much leeway with classified information. There are significant differences between these cases though. Biden's lawyers found the documents and immediately reported them and returned them. Trump lied about what he had and actively tried to keep them. It's a huge difference.

I know what the polls say but I find it hard to believe that a conviction in the docs case would ruin trumps chances. Especially with Biden having done something at least somewhat similar.
The cases aren't even close to the same if you know anything about them. As I've said plenty of times these cases from least egregious to most egregious is this:

HRC

Biden/Pence

Trump

Reactions: UncleMark
Not very well, but it's clear that elected politicians have been provided way too much leeway with classified information. There are significant differences between these cases though. Biden's lawyers found the documents and immediately reported them and returned them. Trump lied about what he had and actively tried to keep them. It's a huge difference.
Yes significant differences. In one case, the possessor was the only human on earth that could re-write the requirements about possession .
The other possessor had to have stolen them from a sciff and never had the authority to possess for decades in the first place.
( he lied? Didn’t the fbi review them just the day before, or a few days, and tell him to just keep them secured?)
Also, your military justice experience would change depending on if you quickly returned docs that you couldn’t possibly have to start with? I’m thinking you might be softening one story, while digging in on the other , for personal reasons.

Reactions: jet812
Yes significant differences. In one case, the possessor was the only human on earth that could re-write the requirements about possession .
The other possessor had to have stolen them from a sciff and never had the authority to possess for decades in the first place.
( he lied? Didn’t the fbi review them just the day before, or a few days, and tell him to just keep them secured?)
Also, your military justice experience would change depending on if you quickly returned docs that you couldn’t possibly have to start with? I’m thinking you might be softening one story, while digging in on the other , for personal reasons.
No. You're not being accurate. What I've said about them is 100 percent accurate. The Trump case is many times more egregious than the Biden or Pence cases and those two cases are more egregious than HRC's case.

In a military case, the perpetrator would have been prosecuted just for having these documents where they should not be.

Reactions: UncleMark
No. You're not being accurate. What I've said about them is 100 percent accurate. The Trump case is many times more egregious than the Biden or Pence cases and those two cases are more egregious than HRC's case.

In a military case, the perpetrator would have been prosecuted just for having these documents where they should not be.
It’s quite clear Mr pencil pusher that not one single President since George H. W. has treated these documents with the same care you purport they deserve.

So stop crowing about it. You’re making my ears ring. And to indict Trump for it is stupid.

It’s quite clear Mr pencil pusher that not one single President since George H. W. has treated these documents with the same care you purport they deserve.

So stop crowing about it. You’re making my ears ring. And to indict Trump for it is stupid.
He moved the docs around tried to hide them and lied about it every step of the way .

The best thing that could happen to the Republican party would be if just went away. In his sleep, by Melania's hand or a jet augering into the ground at 600 mph the means of his departure doesn't matter, but he needs to go.

He moved the docs around tried to hide them and lied about it every step of the way .

The best thing that could happen to the Republican party would be if just went away. In his sleep, by Melania's hand or a jet augering into the ground at 600 mph the means of his departure doesn't matter, but he needs to go.
Farva has developed quite the hardon for Aloha.

OGLKAkk.jpeg

Pencil pusher? I've told you more than once, Farva, that you're an idiot who doesn't know jack. My interest in your posts is zero, so STFU.

When Biden was elected I was widely trashed here for stating that I gave 50/50 odds for his completing four years. I think that was pretty reasonable.

If he is elected again I will drop that to 30/70.
As you should have been. I’d say it’s pretty certain he’s making that four years. There were some saying he wouldn’t even make it to inauguration.

Trumpers, the majority of the Republican Party. But ftr, the left isn’t for open borders, defund police and your Tranny obsession again is silly.

But doesn’t come close to the majority of the Republican Party, the Trumpers. Own it.
“Far right” has become a synonym for whatever Trump supports that day. At least for you leftists. It’s used often by simple minded ideologues.

No one with a brain would say Trump is “far right” as compared to an average Republican circa 2014.

Remember Paul Ryan? Trump killed him, because he was an actual Conservative.

Yes. I’ve never said everything Trump says he supports is wrong. Both parties will ultimately support IVF. We don’t need Trump for that.

We agree Haley should be President. Polls show that 10 to 30 percent of those that currently support Trump won’t if he’s convicted, especially if convicted in the documents case. If that happens Trump should drop out. He won’t.
Trump is not dropping out and Woodson isn’t turning it around. Accept reality.

As you should have been. I’d say it’s pretty certain he’s making that four years. There were some saying he wouldn’t even make it to inauguration.
Why "should I have been"?

50/50 were legit odds in retrospect. He is now likely going to shuffle across the finish line in ten months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT