ADVERTISEMENT

McCulley laughing on the sideline

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
WTH? He realizes this is supposedly big time college football, right? What in the hell can possibly be so funny in the midst of showing the world you suck, just got benched for a walk-on, and are getting embarrassed by a lousy football team with a bald cheerleading boat rower as the coach?

WTH? He realizes this is supposedly big time college football, right? What in the hell can possibly be so funny in the midst of showing the world you suck, just got benched for a walk-on, and are getting embarrassed by a lousy football team with a bald cheerleading boat rower as the coach?

LEO! This is the Tom Allen LEO philosophy. 0 accountability.

I was mystified by the smiling and grabass on the sidelines also..

If the announcers were correct. IU has 30 players miss games, and 18 were lost for the year due to injuries

Both coordinators moved on, as did the running backs coach. Injuries include the two top QB, both starting corners, the starter RB, and on and on.

IU finished the game with a walk-on QB, and 2 walk-on RB and a freshman coming off suspension played.

A number of Seniors have mailed in the last month.

The portal transfers have been less than impressive.

Tom Allen is a good man, and deserves better than this.

My biggest question is why was Hendershot not playing much? I guess it didn’t really matter though, he has to have someone to throw the ball. I don’t know if DM could hit a parked semi-truck from more than 10 yards.

My biggest question is why was Hendershot not playing much? I guess it didn’t really matter though, he has to have someone to throw the ball. I don’t know if DM could hit a parked semi-truck from more than 10 yards.
Or in my late Father's favorite phrase, He couldn't hit a Bull in the ass with a handful of rice.

Reactions: Dugger-Hoosier
We better be taking a long look in the transfer portal for a QB.
Even if Hoover still comes he won’t be ready to start out of the gate.

If the announcers were correct. IU has 30 players miss games, and 18 were lost for the year due to injuries

Both coordinators moved on, as did the running backs coach. Injuries include the two top QB, both starting corners, the starter RB, and on and on.

IU finished the game with a walk-on QB, and 2 walk-on RB and a freshman coming off suspension played.

Purdue was in a similar position not too long ago. That walk on QB is now a starter putting up crazy numbers and took down 2 top 5 teams.

There is hope!

Last week also #53 laughed most of the game

Our quarterback beat Temple last night on the Texas 6A playoffs...passed for 350 yards.

He'll be here in January.
That Hoover kid sees the disaster happpening with IU. He won’t end up there. Look for him to get a bunch of interest in the state of Texas and wind up at some place like SMU.

Reactions: BayernFan
That Hoover kid sees the disaster happpening with IU. He won’t end up there. Look for him to get a bunch of interest in the state of Texas and wind up at some place like SMU.
He will if he keeps reading posts like yours. Cant you see how wrong this is? Now its like your not happy unless you can sabotage the program to boot? Just to ease your pain? Come on man!

We have some great fans. They hope that we lose all our commits, our current players all transfer, and that all of our coaches get canned. With fans like that we don't need any enemies.
Newsflash: kids don’t make decisions reading message boards. They do, however, watch how their future team is coached and have some pretty good instincts. Enough to know that the program is a complete dumpster fire under the staffing that currently coach the team. You really need to be concerned about the staff and their utter failure of the head coach.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
The offense was a wreck from the first snap of the season and everyone was healthy then. There is a lot more than injuries going on here.
Such as half the coaching staff leaving and a starter and his back up QB who haven't played 20 games combined in their careers?

Isn't that the point I illustrated earlier?

Newsflash: kids don’t make decisions reading message boards. They do, however, watch how their future team is coached and have some pretty good instincts. Enough to know that the program is a complete dumpster fire under the staffing that currently coach the team. You really need to be concerned about the staff and their utter failure of the head coach.
You are just plain wrong. I have spoken to parents of recruits and can 100% guarantee you THEY read the boards. You are making up facts to support your anger. Stop it please. Kids DO read these boards and it is just stupid to say they do not. OMG please shut this kind of crap up before any real fan just gives up on this site.

Were you in the military? When things go bad you dont turn on your team...you fight harder. Whining constantly in combat will only get you a bullet in the back of the head from your own squad. I have never been against you...I remember the other you...but the edge is approaching. Dont push me over, please.

I don’t think the casual fan has accepted just how bad things are yet. The wheels are completely off. We’re heading for potentially the lowest point in program history. This is a decade long hole we’re digging.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT