ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

Clear answer right here:

They knew what documents were there and even where they were. Documents are easy to MOVE. Issuing a subpoena risks that. Going in to get them doesn't. Is this really THAT hard to understand?
Wouldn't Trump have, like, 30 days to respond to a subpoena (as opposed to a search warrant)?

Does anyone really think Trump would 100% leave all those documents alone, untouched, once a subpoena alerted him as to what is happening?

Trump 2024 ! and for life!

They served the warrant at 10... All the video shows a mostly dark landscape.
Sure... When the TV crews were there it was dark. Likely as they were leaving. The FBI doesn't call the TV crews to film their arrival. Word got out after 7PM and so those West Palm TV stations got some live shots as they left. I watched some of those shots, live, that NIGHT.

A subpoena requires more specificity. The FBI didn’t know what they were looking for because they were looking for any January 6 dirt. That’s why this informant story is a crock. You don’t need 30agents looking for 9 hours if an informant told you where to look.
I don’t know if it was January 6th dirt or what but there has to be more to this than a few boxes of documents.

If there isn’t, than this was pretty clearly a political stunt.

That’s the sentiment I’m seeing everywhere else I post.

Reactions: DANC
I don’t know if it was January 6th dirt or what but there has to be more to this than a few boxes of documents.

Any and all sentiments you’re perceiving are premature. Before we know what the warrant says and what it’s all about everything is premature. This and every other thread on the topic.

Doesn’t it depend exactly what those documents entail? This is all use less speculation without knowing what the documents are. They could be very serious. They could be nothing Considering Garland’s behavior over the last two years, I doubt that it is nothing.

Last edited:
Any and all sentiments you’re perceiving are premature. Before we know what the warrant says and what it’s all about everything is premature. This and every other thread on the topic.
My sources tell me they uncovered a plot between Trump, Putin, Rocket Man, and China to partition the US and divide her territories among them.

But seriously, you’re probably right.

Doesn’t it depend exactly what those documents entail? This is all us why less speculation without knowing what the documents are. They could be very serious. They could be nothing Considering Garland’s behavior over the last two years, I doubt that it is nothing.
What we do know is a warrant on an Ex-Pres’s home and office is relatively or absolutely unprecedented and the warrant had to be signed by a federal judge, so this event is noteworthy. It warrants the raising of one’s eyebrows at the very least.

Doesn’t it depend exactly what those documents entail? This is all us why less speculation without knowing what the documents are. They could be very serious. They could be nothing Considering Garland’s behavior over the last two years, I doubt that it is nothing.
Did Hickory write that for you or maybe Cloverdales? Not quite sure what part of it actually means?

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
Aw did you get your feelings hurt? That mess you attempted to write wasnt a misspelled word. You sure get testy. Apparently you must be stalking me ?
Uh no sweetie. Useless was changed to something else. As opposed to not knowing how to spell gullible. Stalker. I bet you read all my old posts while I was gone, didn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
Then you nail him for contempt of court and throw him in jail. Isn’t that the normal course of action?

Why was it necessary to raid the personal home of a former United States president, for the first time in US history, without at least issuing a subpoena first?

Do you guys not even SUSPECT that this might be nothing more than a political stunt?

For all the whining about all the norms Trump broke, you’re here celebrating Bidens doj doing the same thing?
Actually it makes me suspect that they believe these documents are pretty important and don't want Trump and company to destroy them like he's done before.

Now add to the fact that Trump hadn't released the contents of what was taken....well that's another hint that it was possibly pretty damning.

Now add that he's already complaining about something being planted and that's yet three hints that what was taken was pretty damning.

So yeah, our heads are both concerned about the precedent of the FBI executing a search and seizure of a former president.....those things make me believe that these are pretty important, and possibly damning documents.

We'll see.

Reactions: Bill4411
Actually it makes me suspect that they believe these documents are pretty important and don't want Trump and company to destroy them like he's done before.

Now add to the fact that Trump hadn't released the contents of what was taken....well that's another hint that it was possibly pretty damning.

Now add that he's already complaining about something being planted and that's yet three hints that what was taken was pretty damning.

So yeah, our heads are both concerned about the precedent of the FBI executing a search and seizure of a former president.....those things make me believe that these are pretty important, and possibly damning documents.

We'll see.
Why didn’t you care when Hillary wiped her computer clean of documents along with smashing cell phones?

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Democrats.
How would that even work?

Does Biden and the Democrats have some kind of mind control/Jedi mind trick that they can make life long republicans bend their will and go after their own, illegally and immorally?

Or, and hear me out, what if Trump was guilty of doing something illegal and unconstitutional?

My theory involves one guy who has shown himself over and over as a liar, cheat, thief, etc.

In other words it makes perfect sense of the action.

Yours requires a belief in science fiction, deep state conspiracy involving massive group of people all needing to work together, across political lines, to work.

It's nonsense.

Yeah. Most of the people weighing in with conspiracy theories and arguments like "The search was illegal!" and "It's a political stunt" know nothing about criminal procedure and, like the rest of us, know little about the search warrant in this case, nothing about the supporting affidavit and nothing about the informant. One guy here who probably once had some familiarity with criminal procedure has apparently forgotten everything he learned in law school. In any event, it's clear they're getting their talking points from assholes like Jesse Watters who knows nothing about the Fourth Amendment and made a fool of himself with over-the-top, inflammatory language while interviewing Lindsey Graham this week. Jesse's outraged so they're outraged. The Fox News hosts say "If they can do this to Trump, you'll be next!" So the Foxophiles here say "If they can do this to Trump, you'll be next!" Pathetic.

Reactions: iuwclurker
I am convinced you are the expert at premature 🤣

Reactions: Crayfish57
Yeah. Most of the people weighing in with conspiracy theories and arguments like "The search was illegal!" and "It's a political stunt" know nothing about criminal procedure and, like the rest of us, know little about the search warrant in this case, nothing about the supporting affidavit and nothing about the informant. One guy here who probably once had some familiarity with criminal procedure has apparently forgotten everything he learned in law school. In any event, it's clear they're getting their talking points from assholes like Jesse Watters who knows nothing about the Fourth Amendment and made a fool of himself with over-the-top, inflammatory language while interviewing Lindsey Graham this week. Jesse's outraged so they're outraged. The Fox News hosts say "If they can do this to Trump, you'll be next!" So the Foxophiles here say "If they can do this to Trump, you'll be next!" Pathetic.
You need to change your avatar from Bowlmania to propagandist!

How would that even work?

Does Biden and the Democrats have some kind of mind control/Jedi mind trick that they can make life long republicans bend their will and go after their own, illegally and immorally?

Well, the Jedi "mind trick" worked best on the simple minded.

Lol indeed. School board members were getting threats against their lives and things thrown at them during meetings . Many school boards did not meet in person for months due to “unruly” mobs.
In every jurisdiction of the United States thats a local law enforcement issue. Only in Garlands world do you go to DEFCON 1 and mobilize the federal agency designed to stop more 9/11 style mass murder. Hell he even by-passed normal FBI law enforcement. Garland has no business being AG.

In every jurisdiction of the United States thats a local law enforcement issue. Only in Garlands world do you go to DEFCON 1 and mobilize the federal agency designed to stop more 9/11 style mass murder. Hell he even by-passed normal FBI law enforcement. Garland has no business being AG.
Thank goodness Mitch kept this guy off the court.

He should stick to tarmac law.
Very big with fascists.

Wouldn't Trump have, like, 30 days to respond to a subpoena (as opposed to a search warrant)?

Does anyone really think Trump would 100% leave all those documents alone, untouched, once a subpoena alerted him as to what is happening?

Trump 2024 ! and for life!
COH was likely correct in noting that they didn’t/ couldn’t subpoena because they didn’t know what they were looking for. Likely they just wanted to Hoover up whatever they could and hope they can tie some of it to 1/6.

Your notion is pretty silly. Violating the presidential records act is child’s play compared to destroying documents that have been subpoenad.

Did Hickory write that for you or maybe Cloverdales? Not quite sure what part of it actually means?
Here. Maybe this will help you. I hope so.

9798602842722_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg

126 rooms and 62,500 square feet. If they didn't know exactly what they were looking for - - and where it was - - they'd still be there.

He's just throwing shit against the wall as part of his "federal police powers" faux outrage that is based on, well, nothing.
The average usa home in 2020 was 2,261 square feet. So Mar-a-Lago is the size of 28 normal houses. And Mr FBI H-vac expert insists that 3 guys in a Prius could have handled it fine.

There’s something else going on here. This is about more than a few boxes of documents that may or may not have been classified.

What it is remains to be seen.
We know DOJ is ramping up its J6 investigation. They've known all along Trump was sitting on these materials they had a legal right to seize whenever they wished. And we've recently learned there's a pattern of missing evidence from key agencies for the afternoon of J6.

So they exercise their right to the materials and have a look. This doesn't seem complicated, political, or sinister.

Reactions: iuwclurker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT