ADVERTISEMENT

Look for X to be dismissed.0

Why?
Do you want a senior who gets suspended and now arrested to be an integral part in building a program?
Who are we replacing him with? Kansas has been in trouble with the NCAA for years and they just keep winning. Do you think Michigan State would dismiss their star point guard over a reckless driving incident?

Give the holier than though bs a rest, nobody cares unless you win.

Who are we replacing him with? Kansas has been in trouble with the NCAA for years and they just keep winning. Do you think Michigan State would dismiss their star point guard over a reckless driving incident?

Breaking recruiting rules is different than allowing character issues. Most people mistake Sampsons biggest failures. It wasn’t the phone calls, it was the Jamarcus Ellis and DeAndre Thomas type kids he brought in.

Johnson wouldn’t see the floor for Kansas.

Reactions: fall city
Breaking recruiting rules is different than allowing character issues. Most people mistake Sampsons biggest failures. It wasn’t the phone calls, it was the Jamarcus Ellis and DeAndre Thomas type kids he brought in.
There's no difference between the kids he was bringing in and the kids that Kansas and Michigan State bring in on a regular basis.

Reactions: kmathum
It is kind of interesting that there was no DUI. If he wasn’t drinking, then what happened? I’m curious to see details of the arrest report. An overzealous cop possibly?
Some swirling rumors that he was going 140 in a 50. Initially didn’t stop for cops. Then was belligerent when he did.

Johnson wouldn’t see the floor for Kansas.
Maybe, but he's also the best guard on the roster. Did you not watch our offense without him on the floor this year?

It was awful. I don't want another year of rebuilding, it's time to start winning. After the step they took this year this program can't afford to go backwards.

Reactions: sshogue
Some swirling rumors that he was going 140 in a 50. Initially didn’t stop for cops. Then was belligerent when he did.
Wouldn’t there be speeding charges as well? I have some prior knowledge of this scenario, and there were multiple traffic charges along with reckless driving. Wasn’t me.

Maybe, but he's also the best guard on the roster. Did you not watch our offense without him on the floor this year?

It was awful. I don't want another year of rebuilding, it's time to start winning. After the step they took this year this program can't afford to go backwards.
We will be better off cutting the cord.
His form is terrible and the low release doesn’t help in the middle ball screen because he can’t pull up for the mid range shot. Not good enough around the rim to consistently score when somewhat defended. Also struggled finding open players on the wing.
He did get better feeding TJD on the roll as the season went along.

His form is terrible and the low release doesn’t help in the middle ball screen because he can’t pull up for the mid range shot. Not good enough around the rim to consistently score when somewhat defended. Also struggled finding open players on the wing.
Depending on what actually happened, you’re probably right.

But it won’t be for anything on the court. This will be a huge loss for IU if it comes to that. By any measure, he was, and would have been our best all around backcourt player.

He’s not a final four level point guard, but then, we’re no where near a final four level team. He was arguably the best player we had the 2nd half of the season.

Bahahahahahahahahaha. He was our second best player this year, In what world would we be better off cutting the cord?

You much be a Michigan State fan.

You really ought to disassociate yourself with Bob Knight in your profile pic with this win at all costs attitude.

You really ought to disassociate yourself with Bob Knight in your profile pic with this win at all costs attitude.
Bob Knight won over 900 games, a dozen conference titles, and 3 national titles.

When IU gets even close to that level of winning again let me know. Listening to some of his locker room speeches there isn't a chance he'd put up with the garbage basketball we've had to witness for most of the last 20 years.

Your post makes no sense to the point that it borders on laughable.

Bob Knight won over 900 games, a dozen conference titles, and 3 national titles.

When IU gets even close to that level of winning again let me know. Listening to some of his locker room speeches there isn't a chance he'd put up with the garbage basketball we've had to witness for most of the last 20 years.

Your post makes no sense to the point that it borders on laughable.
I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're saying follow KU's example. If you did, BK would have given your name to the Indy Star.

Ha ha. Yes, there was a lot of difference.
Name the difference. Michigan State and Kansas hell most top teams have kids in trouble for weed pretty regularly.

This is only a big deal at IU so we can claim moral superiority over programs that are consistently better than us on the court.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're saying follow KU's example. If you did, BK would have given your name to the Indy Star.
No you're not hearing me, I don't care what example you follow. Win some damn games.

I don't want to hear any bragging about grades or whether or not you dismiss star players for speeding. Win. Bob Knight won, if he didn't he would've been fired after a few years and nobody would've cared what he had to say.

MSU allowed rapists to play a few years ago. Not that I don't feel X should be released from program. Need good representers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT