ADVERTISEMENT

Huh, maybe it is me. Who knew?

Carib04

Freshman
Mar 20, 2011
I tuned in (yea I am a glutton for punishment) and IU is down by 10 at the half. Decided a nap was a better expenditure of time than watching the same old IU. Lo and behold they won. Have I been the albatross around IU's neck. I tune out and they decide to play basketball. Who knew. I think I will start watching Purdue games.

I tuned in (yea I am a glutton for punishment) and IU is down by 10 at the half. Decided a nap was a better expenditure of time than watching the same old IU. Lo and behold they won. Have I been the albatross around IU's neck. I tune out and they decide to play basketball. Who knew. I think I will start watching Purdue games.

Actually, Woody was also napping much of the game. And, when he does, that’s when our team shines. When he’s awake, we are usually a trainwreck.

Maryland quit playing defense Xavier played his best game of the year we hit three's and free throws.

Same here.
It must be me.
I didn't watch the Whisky game-win
Switched to women's game at half-great come back to win.
Guess I can't watch the rest of the season 😀😀😀

• Love
Reactions: Carib04
Don't feel bad, but I have been blaming you for a very long time for IU's terrible results. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Carib04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT