ADVERTISEMENT

Look for X to be dismissed.0

Who do you think coined “Hebron Heffer” and its various offshoots.

Prior to the great divide caused by RMK being finally and rightfully sacked by IU, those guys were leaders of IU’s fan base. They started the IIBF, where most rabid IU fans posted, some of whom still post here.

I suggest a trip to the internet wayback machine for you to refresh your recollection.
You still haven’t called out TW2 on your board. Coward.

Who do you think coined “Hebron Heffer” and its various offshoots.

Prior to the great divide caused by RMK being finally and rightfully sacked by IU, those guys were leaders of IU’s fan base. They started the IIBF, where most rabid IU fans posted, some of whom still post here.

I suggest a trip to the internet wayback machine for you to refresh your recollection.
They were just posters and not remarkable until the Davis stuff started. I am not sure who first used hebron Heffer, but it may have been CS1...it wasn't me. IIBF was a bridge forum that allowed several others to get footholds.
Your obsessive trolling may be the longest running version of anyone.

&
They were just posters and not remarkable until the Davis stuff started. I am not sure who first used hebron Heffer, but it may have been CS1...it wasn't me. IIBF was a bridge forum that allowed several others to get footholds.
Your obsessive trolling may be the longest running version of anyone.
It was me.

Those guys were not just some posters. They created the IIBF because they couldn’t censor the Star News. Nearly every active IU Star News poster followed them and every word they uttered for years until the RMK was rightfully sacked.

You were not a heavy contributor on any of the popular IU boards and didn’t post on the IIBF or Peegs to my recollection. It wasn't until several years after I joined the Star News fun that your troll game caught the attention of the regulars. Good on you for that.

&

It was me.

Those guys were not just some posters. They created the IIBF because they couldn’t censor the Star News. Nearly every active IU Star News poster followed them and every word they uttered for years until the RMK was rightfully sacked.

You were not a heavy contributor on any of the popular IU boards and didn’t post on the IIBF or Peegs to my recollection. It wasn't until several years after I joined the Star News fun that your troll game caught the attention of the regulars. Good on you for that.
If you insist...

I was with Mike from very early on. I don't recall if I had activity on IIBF or not

&

It was me.

So you’ve been trolling Iu message boards for quite a long time then? Sick life man.

Reactions: brianiu
So you’ve been trolling Iu message boards for quite a long time then? Sick life man.
He says 30 years. I don’t recall him but I don’t recall most fringe posters and pretty much ignored the few trolls there were back then.

• Haha
Reactions: EarlTubbs
How many mistakes is too many? Will the next time he gets in trouble (there will be a next time) be grounds for cutting ties?
How about we simply let Woodson handle this. He made guys sit in a crucial game for missing curfew. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t let players skate. He also doesn’t want to blow up their trajectory, so he will likely find a balance and take appropriate action.

He was and is a non-grad racist troll that left here for a more favorable and inviting environment on your GBI. Very popular there along with you know who.

While KHC is very good, the GBI freeboard is trash. There's a handful of good posters there but it's largely unmoderated (like, literally not at all) and threads have become quick garbage for the past 3-4 years. Wanna waste 3 minutes of your life? Take a brief look at the "Maui is loaded" thread...and see how quickly one of the resident whackos starts out of nowhere in on the usual COVID rant, blaming 'libtards' and all the usual crap that most everyone else is simply tired of hearing or reading about.

There are 6 or 7 right wing nut jobs that just refuse to keep their political rants, views on race relations and personal grievances away. It's even been discussed on Reddit what an embarrassment the GBI Freeboard and "General Discussion" section is to Purdue University (it is that bad). In fairness, there's some LWNJ too but they seem to tend to keep quieter (outnumbered probably). Rumor is that GBI wants to trash their Freeboards, but they do get new memberships from posters starting there so it sticks around.

Said this before: at least this board is entertaining and mainly sticks to sports.

TwinDegrees is mocked on KHC but on the freeboard there's 3 or 4 of the RWNJ goon crew that "likes" his stuff, and they'll get their cute little echo chamber thingy going. Please take him back

While KHC is very good, the GBI freeboard is trash. There's a handful of good posters there but it's largely unmoderated (like, literally not at all) and threads have become quick garbage for the past 3-4 years. Wanna waste 3 minutes of your life? Take a brief look at the "Maui is loaded" thread...and see how quickly one of the resident whackos starts out of nowhere in on the usual COVID rant, blaming 'libtards' and all the usual crap that most everyone else is simply tired of hearing or reading about.

There are 6 or 7 right wing nut jobs that just refuse to keep their political rants, views on race relations and personal grievances away. It's even been discussed on Reddit what an embarrassment the GBI Freeboard and "General Discussion" section is to Purdue University (it is that bad). In fairness, there's some LWNJ too but they seem to tend to keep quieter (outnumbered probably). Rumor is that GBI wants to trash their Freeboards, but they do get new memberships from posters starting there so it sticks around.

Said this before: at this this board is entertaining and mainly sticks to sports.

TwinDegrees is mocked on KHC but on the freeboard there's 3 or 4 of the RWNJ goon crew that "likes" his stuff, and they'll get their cute little echo chamber thingy going. Please take him back
You go, Buford.

Said this before: at least this board is entertaining and mainly sticks to sports.

Thankfully there are no nutjobs in these here parts. ;)

Never seen KHC so I will take your word for it. I have obviously checked out the free board but not posted there since 2015 where I was summarily shot in the head for responding openly to Abugabby, really didn't notice the thread crash but can't say I read any completely.

Sorry twinnodegrees is all yours. It took several years to get rid of the knight-o-philes, Ducati is long gone and maybe ordy finally is now as well.

To be fair it looks like his 3rd speeding ticket for going over 90 in the past few years. This was based on the resident Perry Masons on this board so don’t shoot the messenger. One was still unpaid as of this incident from… October.

He has some growing up to do, plus he probably cost himself a lot of NIL money. He needs a Prius or a bike. I doubt he currently has a drivers license though. Hopefully someone has told him that means he can’t drive.
“prius or bike”

Wait…. Wait…. Doesn’t Bloomington have those battery powered self serve “Rent-a-scooters” on just about every corner? 😂😂😂

X will only have to invest in a riding helmet. 😊😊😊

(Vid - My comment isn’t meant to discredit your post… it was just my take on the Prius/Bike)

I would think that by this time if Woody were to toss him it would have already happened. My guess is a suspension to start the season for at least several games will be the outcome. Hope it’s enough to help him get his head right.

I would think that by this time if Woody were to toss him it would have already happened. My guess is a suspension to start the season for at least several games will be the outcome. Hope it’s enough to help him get his head right.
The other possibility (not saying it's likely) is that X really does have a credible claim that he wasn't the driver, and they are waiting to see if they can convince the prosecutor to drop the charges against him entirely.

Reactions: DANC
The other possibility (not saying it's likely) is that X really does have a credible claim that he wasn't the driver, and they are waiting to see if they can convince the prosecutor to drop the charges against him entirely.
Hmmmm...... you mean like innocent until proven guilty?

Now there's a radical concept!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT