ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ MAGA

Please show me where Biden supported defunding police. Prices spiked ALL OVER The WORLD. Biden must be a true leader to make that happen!! Dark Brandon at it again!!
We don’t live all over the world!!! We live here. The fed, Brookings, etc showed you how Biden’s free cheese exacerbated inflation.

As for Biden and defunding I showed you Harris today. That’s the Biden administration. Did you forget that already?

Reactions: DANC
Please show me where Biden supported defunding police. Prices spiked ALL OVER The WORLD. Biden must be a true leader to make that happen!! Dark Brandon at it again!!

Dark Brandon..... talk about a cult of stupidity.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
In 2020 both NAPO and the largest police union in the country the national frat order endorsed trump. Napo backed biden prior to 2020.
Has Joe transitioned to a black woman?
that’s his admin. His choice. She also backed the bail project bs. Cult turned on cops with blm fiction

In fact, I do know how accurate it is, and civilian gps tracking on cell phones is not as accurate as the movie claims. Why must you double down on dumb?
I believe your point was it could only track to within 50 feet? Of course, it's just coincidence that the same people who had gone many times to the 'non-profit' sites also got close to at least 10 drop-off sites.

Talk about willful ignorance.

I believe your point was it could only track to within 50 feet? Of course, it's just coincidence that the same people who had gone many times to the 'non-profit' sites also got close to at least 10 drop-off sites.

Talk about willful ignorance.
You truly are willfully ignorant. I’ve explained this from actual experience and expertise, but you persist. You embarrass yourself.

Reactions: Indyhorn
You truly are willfully ignorant. I’ve explained this from actual experience and expertise, but you persist. You embarrass yourself.
It's good enough for the government to ID people and their locations on J6, but not good enough for Aloha.

Trust me, I'm not the one who should be embarrassed.

It's good enough for the government to ID people and their locations on J6, but not good enough for Aloha.

Trust me, I'm not the one who should be embarrassed.
You really are ignorant. Civilian cell phone GPS is accurate enough to place people in the area - generally 6 to 30 feet - but unless people have 6 to 30 foot long arms, 2000 Mules is stupid stuff for stupid people. That even isn’t why they are prevented from distributing the trash. You should try to stop embarrassing yourself.

You really are ignorant. Civilian cell phone GPS is accurate enough to place people in the area - generally 6 to 30 feet - but unless people have 6 to 30 foot long arms, 2000 Mules is stupid stuff for stupid people. That even isn’t why they are prevented from distributing the trash. You should try to stop embarrassing yourself.
lmao 6 to 30 feet isn't close enough to a drop in box for you?

I'm really starting to question your intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
We don’t live all over the world!!! We live here. The fed, Brookings, etc showed you how Biden’s free cheese exacerbated inflation.

As for Biden and defunding I showed you Harris today. That’s the Biden administration. Did you forget that already?
I said show me where Biden was in favor of defunding. And in reading that article, it’s not what Harris said either. It’s ridiculous to think that the entire world would be suffering from inflation due to a pandemic and the US would not.

Take a step back and appreciate what you're doing: you're asking Americans to turn their arms on their fellow Americans, and abandon our legal system, all over a guy who was too stupid to just pay Stormy Daniels himself. Does it not bother you, MAGA, that Trump's defense to all these things is always "I never knew the crazy broad!"?

Sure, Don. You never knew any of these women. dws

Let's set the country on fire, though. That's the most important thing.

Equating Trump's self-inflicted "struggles" to the cause of liberty is obscene.

All you staunch intellectual conservatives sure love spending time in bed w sub 90 IQ types. Of course, you trick them with promises of eternal life, money they never get, etc. But show them a cross and a flag! Hooked for life!
Are you seriously that stupid? That sorry ass judge moron doesn’t care about the legal system stupid. He wouldn’t allow witnesses for the defense and threatened to strike testimony from another witness. You seriously think this is about a crime? This is about an election and how they can hurt Trump in the election.

Dems didnt do or instigate any of those things.

J6 attacked police officers at the direction of Fanta felon
Really! The Dems just continued to lie and call the shit peaceful protests. I feel bad for you dumbasses. The sad part is I’ve been trying to convince my kids to go to Indiana University but seeing how dumb you ****ing are, there is know way I will send them there.

but seeing how dumb you ****ing are, there is know way I will send them there.
giphy.gif

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Are you seriously that stupid? That sorry ass judge moron doesn’t care about the legal system stupid. He wouldn’t allow witnesses for the defense and threatened to strike testimony from another witness. You seriously think this is about a crime? This is about an election and how they can hurt Trump in the election.
lol

lmao 6 to 30 feet isn't close enough to a drop in box for you?

I'm really starting to question your intelligence
You must be pretending to be ignorant now. You’ve lost the argument about the movie. It’s trash. Move on.

• Haha
They already have poll watchers from both parties in the room. The people outside that room are assholes trying to disrupt the process.
We already know that Dems have registered as Republicans to vote fraudulently in primaries, what makes you think they wouldn’t do the same as a poll watcher?

• Haha
Reactions: Stuffshot and DANC

You might as well try to explain bitcoin to a donkey…better chance of understanding.

We already know that Dems have registered as Republicans to vote fraudulently in primaries, what makes you think they wouldn’t do the same as a poll watcher?
Your cynicism is off the charts. My neighbors were poll watchers. Good people like most are. Why do you want to defend the uncivil assholes trying to disrupt vote counting?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
the senile old man who can barely tie his shoes is magically gifted in controlling prices everywhere.
The social workers handling him. Shocking that we’re going to get rid of fossil fuels impacted investments. Then blocking leases restricting imports, pushing regs and canceling a pipeline had an impact amongst all the rest

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
The social workers handling him. Shocking that we’re going to get rid of fossil fuels impacted investments. Then blocking leases restricting imports, pushing regs and canceling a pipeline had an impact amongst all the rest
Yet we produce more oil than any country in the world and more than we ever have in history. Hmmm.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You must be pretending to be ignorant now. You’ve lost the argument about the movie. It’s trash. Move on.
Good enought to ID J6 protesters, but not good enough to ID anyone who goes to a drop off box. Yeah, I'm not the one pretending to be ignorant now.

Your cynicism is off the charts. My neighbors were poll watchers. Good people like most are. Why do you want to defend the uncivil assholes trying to disrupt vote counting?
Why do you want to defend the folks committing voter fraud? If a Dem is willing to lie about party affiliation to disrupt the voting process & affect the outcomes of R primaries, why should they be trusted to do the right thing in the general election? Most are good people? Now you’re just telling stories, provide data to support that.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Why do you want to defend the folks committing voter fraud? If a Dem is willing to lie about party affiliation to disrupt the voting process & affect the outcomes of R primaries, why should they be trusted to do the right thing in the general election? Most are good people? Now you’re just telling stories, provide data to support that.
maybe because widespread fraud is a MAGA falsehood, like most of the bs pandered by MAGA fools.

You'll never get anywhere. 2000 Mules was a way for D'Souza to make money off the gullible. The gullible don't want to face up to how gullible they were, so they will simply continue to deny that anything is wrong.

I'm not. Voter fraud isn't the reason Trump lost. Only idiots believe that at this point.

There is nothing illegal about changing your party affiliation to vote in a primary. Happens in every election.

You'll never get anywhere. 2000 Mules was a way for D'Souza to make money off the gullible. The gullible don't want to face up to how gullible they were, so they will simply continue to deny that anything is wrong.
I wonder if he's actually stupid or just incredibly stubborn.

• Love
yea, why isn't everyone listening to our resident expert on the matter.
nonresponsive again to anything on the merits. i'm not the expert. i read what they say and link it and you ignore it because you're either willfully ignorant or can't understand anything you read. probably both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT