ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies U 18

Jssanto

All-American
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
Moren is the head coach of the under 18 girls USA team. Some of the 17 year olds have not committee to a school. A quick scan looks like UConn, ND, and even PU picked up some talent.
I hope some of the uncommitted and I assume therefore juniors like Moren and come to IU.
First game is today at 4:30. Not sure how to watch, even if you can.

My cuzs 2 daughters are supposedly really good at basketball( Ive yet to see them play though)! Their team won a national AAU tourny a year or 2 ago. They are atleast 5-6 years away from even making a college decision though, but I’m sure IU would already be on the radar for them being in a diehard IU family! They eat, sleep, drink anything IU/Fever basketball. Im sure they would welcome any NIL $ starting now!

With the Big Ten mandating 11 million annually to women's sports of which I'm guessing the bulk will be split between basketball, volleyball, softball, swimming and diving, track & field, and soccer, it's a very good time to be recruiting for Moren and the ladies bball team.

Are there any other relevant women's sports?

Other sport that might see some NIL would be Golf…..beyond that? Field Hockey? Some schools have women’s ice hockey, don’t know if we do or women’s bowling but again, how relevant

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT