ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris will not be the nominee

Bord, do you hate gay and trans people? Seriously? How do their lives and decisions affect your life? We have a gay son who is a father of 2 and works hard and pays his taxes as good Americans do. To say that Dems support late term abortions is just dumb or hateful. There are fringes on both sides that support untenable positions. But the majority on both sides do not. With the exception of the 2020 election where the majority of republicans believe with zero evidence of fraud. Just ask the Trump appointed judges who through out the cases.
Why do you just repeat the Orange Jesus talking points on Harris? Check the news feeds from the past 20 plus years and you’ll find that they always say she was the first black prosecutor, attorney general etc. the Orange Jesus rants on her heritage are nothing short of racist with zero basis in fact. And to denigrate Walz’s military service is despicable considering Private Bone Spurs invented his excuse to avoid military service. When asked, he couldn’t even remember which foot. 🦶🏾 I’ve had a dozen surgeries and can remember each and every one. And btw I’ve had bone spurs in my shoulder and it was the right one. Had to have surgery to relieve the pain.
There are positions I disagree with on both sides. But when given a choice I go with the person who has a moral compass, does not make fun of the disabled(we have an autistic son), does not call soldiers suckers and losers and ask what’s in it for them, and doesn’t know the first thing about biblical teachings(number 2 Corinthians). Easy choice regardless of political party.

California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator​

Associated Press attribution logo

Associated Press
Nov 9, 2016, 12:20 AM ET

California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator​

Associated Press attribution logo

Associated Press
Nov 9, 2016, 12:20 AM ET
Wow congratulations. You found an article citing her Indian American heritage. Try looking harder. There are many articles touting her being the first African/Indian American political figure. Seems you’ve boarded the white nationalist train along with your Dear Leader. My question is why are you white nationalists not questioning the heritage of Orange Jesus. I don’t know anyone who’s a natural born American whose skin is orange. We need to see his birth certificate. I have investigators looking into it. And they’ve found some very interesting things about his heritage. Let me know if you’d be interested in seeing our facts.

Wow congratulations. You found an article citing her Indian American heritage. Try looking harder. There are many articles touting her being the first African/Indian American political figure. Seems you’ve boarded the white nationalist train along with your Dear Leader. My question is why are you white nationalists not questioning the heritage of Orange Jesus. I don’t know anyone who’s a natural born American whose skin is orange. We need to see his birth certificate. I have investigators looking into it. And they’ve found some very interesting things about his heritage. Let me know if you’d be interested in seeing our facts.
Here's what you posted

"Check the news feeds from the past 20 plus years and you’ll find that they always say she was the first black prosecutor, attorney general etc."

Just pointing out that they don't ALWAYS.

I'm no white nationalist and he's not dear leader. WTF is wrong with you people on the left?

Here's what you posted

"Check the news feeds from the past 20 plus years and you’ll find that they always say she was the first black prosecutor, attorney general etc."

Just pointing out that they don't ALWAYS.

I'm no white nationalist and he's not dear leader. WTF is wrong with you people on the left?
Again, congratulations on finding an article that proved I was wrong. However, you may want to admit that there are many more touting the fact that she’s also black. When you regurgitate the racist ranting of Orange Jesus aka Dear Leader then you put yourself squarely in that category. Not a lefty. Former Republican who actually can think for myself and discern what a POS the Dear Leader is. Guys like you remind me of the old Apple Super Bowl ad that shows a dark dystopian world where folks in dark suits just blindly follow each other off a cliff. They represented IBM employees as Big Blue was the king of the world back then. You hate Dems just because you identify as a Republican. Can’t think past the party affiliation. I now identify proudly as an independent.

Again, congratulations on finding an article that proved I was wrong. However, you may want to admit that there are many more touting the fact that she’s also black. When you regurgitate the racist ranting of Orange Jesus aka Dear Leader then you put yourself squarely in that category. Not a lefty. Former Republican who actually can think for myself and discern what a POS the Dear Leader is. Guys like you remind me of the old Apple Super Bowl ad that shows a dark dystopian world where folks in dark suits just blindly follow each other off a cliff. They represented IBM employees as Big Blue was the king of the world back then. You hate Dems just because you identify as a Republican. Can’t think past the party affiliation. I now identify proudly as an independent.
I didn't regurgitate anything from Trump, that was an AP headline.

You can think what you want but you don't know me. I don't really consider myself republican but it's closer to what I value than dems. I'm not anything like that commercial, I have more in common with George Carlin than anything.

You can think what you want but you don't know me. I don't really consider myself republican but it's closer to what I value than dems. I'm not anything like that commercial, I have more in common with George Carlin than anything.
Your self description conflicts with your posts. But if you’re George Carlin then what does her race have to do with anything.

Another one 👇

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

And how can you value what Republicans stand for? They support in lock step a serial sexual abuser, convicted felon, bankrupt 6 times businessman, serial liar, who attempted to overthrow our democracy. Oh yeah and he’d like to get rid of the constitution. Please enlighten us why this party would deserve support.

Your self description conflicts with your posts. But if you’re George Carlin then what does her race have to do with anything.
I don't really care what race or sex she is. She's a moron who brings California politics to DC. The democrats are the ones into identity politics. Identity stuff doesn't move my needle. I just get irked by illogical senseless things.

Fwiw, my supervisor when I worked in Bloomington was from India. He was vegan and gay too. For Christmas a couple years ago I made vegan sweet potato muffins so he would have something for desert. He gave me rupees for a gift because he knows I collect coins and paper. I'm not always a jerk.

The people denying that she used her Indian heritage to score political points are as misguided as the people saying she never identified as or isn't African American or Black or whatever a honkey lip cracker like me is allowed to say.
She’s both.

Babe Ruth was the first guy in both MLB and the AL to hit 60 hrs. And he’s a lefty. One can discuss either one and be right, while highlighting what one wants to highlight.

The people denying that she used her Indian heritage to score political points are as misguided as the people saying she never identified as or isn't African American or Black or whatever a honkey lip cracker like me is allowed to say.
She doesn't have African-American heritage as I understand. Her father was Jamaican with and Irish ancestor to boot.

African-Americans for the most part don't like Jamaicans all that much.

The identity politics stuff is absolute bullshit. We're all mutts.

She doesn't have African-American heritage as I understand. Her father was Jamaican with and Irish ancestor to boot.

My post is totally lost on you. Keep arguing that she's not black. The argument is as stupid as the people claiming she's not Indian.

African Jamaican. Nasty nasty dirty players. Learned how to hack while they have the ball. Real funny tho

I don't really care what race or sex she is. She's a moron who brings California politics to DC. The democrats are the ones into identity politics. Identity stuff doesn't move my needle. I just get irked by illogical senseless things.

Fwiw, my supervisor when I worked in Bloomington was from India. He was vegan and gay too. For Christmas a couple years ago I made vegan sweet potato muffins so he would have something for desert. He gave me rupees for a gift because he knows I collect coins and paper. I'm not always a jerk.
Good lord. If you get irked by illogical senseless things the Dear Leader must really trigger you. And how exactly is she a moron? I suspect she’s brighter than the both of us. Prosecutor, California Attorney General, California Senator and VP says pretty smart to me. But hey what do I know. I’ve already admitted that I’m not as smart as a moron.

She’s both.

Babe Ruth was the first guy in both MLB and the AL to hit 60 hrs. And he’s a lefty. One can discuss either one and be right, while highlighting what one wants to highlight.
No. Barack Obama was half white but always identified as black. You don't get to flip flop.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Good lord. If you get irked by illogical senseless things the Dear Leader must really trigger you. And how exactly is she a moron? I suspect she’s brighter than the both of us. Prosecutor, California Attorney General, California Senator and VP says pretty smart to me. But hey what do I know. I’ve already admitted that I’m not as smart as a moron.
I seriously doubt she could get a B.S. in Biology in a pre-med feeder program like I did.

Learning science and rote memorization are two vastly different things.

She's not smart. She's a shithead. But I get it, you want to bang her.

The point is lost on you. American blacks,African Americans don't like Jamaicans. Kamala is Indian-Jamaican.
You want to rail against identity politics right? You don't see irony in your post that I quoted?

We are all mutts. Why continue to divide it down to the point of deliniating what type of minority within a minority?

You want to rail against identity politics right? You don't see irony in your post that I quoted?

We are all mutts. Why continue to divide it down to the point of deliniating what type of minority within a minority?
I said the same in another topic

"She doesn't have African-American heritage as I understand. Her father was Jamaican with and Irish ancestor to boot.

The identity politics stuff is absolute bullshit. We're all mutts."

I seriously doubt she could get a B.S. in Biology in a pre-med feeder program like I did.

Learning science and rote memorization are two vastly different things.

She's not smart. She's a shithead. But I get it, you want to bang her.
You are 1 sad individual.

Someone has to say it, they do not culturally fit and provide no value to us.

America would be better off killing the shit out of people to provide a better life for people

Then why identify as Indian.....Then identify as black?
her mother,who was Indian took a job in Canada aand moved the family there when KH was 12. At the same time her parents were divorced so she was more around the Indian half of her family. I did read where her dad said he took the family to Jamaica on summer vacations, but I'm not sure if that preceded the divorce...

So she spent her Jr and Sr High school years in Canada with her mom and sister. But as soon as she graduated she returned to the US, and made the decision to travle clear across the country from CA and attend Howard, the pre-eminent HBCU. She didn't renounce the Indian part of her heritage, but it seems like she felt the need to embrace her father's history. She was a 17 or 18 yr old kid and it was 1984 or so. She has the right to choose how she embraces both sides of her lineage, she doesn't have to exclude one or the other to fit into Trump's ridiculous stereotype...

As a Blasian woman she was essentially a member of 3 minority groups. If she acheved a position where she wasn't the first Black woman, but was the first Indian woman, there is just nothing wrong with calling herself the first Asian/Indian to attain that goal. And theres nothing wrong with switching her identity from one side of her cultural heritage to the other. She has 2 parents and they both represent different cultures,
Have you heard the full audio where Trump spends the first half criticizing him for his slow response with the National Guard? Or just the clipped version the Harris campaign wants you to see?

Uncurious clowns ruin politics.

Speaking of clowns

Sounds like you aren't very familiar with the situation? You probably think this was a private call from Trump to Walz that Walz taped. In reality it was a conference call that Walz was included on, and Trump is criticizng the other Governors on the call for not handling their respective situations as well as Walz.

You can tell that your claim of an edited call where Trump criticized Walz is fake, because you can hear Trump say something to the effect of "I think Tim Walz is on this call"and then he starts complimenting Walz for his use of the NG. He's using Walz, a first term Governor as an example of how to deal with "rioters". And according to the timeline and email record it looks like Trump even lied about being the one to get Walz to call in the NG. Typical Trump can't stand someone else getting credit even on a phone call.

It was one of the other officials on the call who notified the Harris team that the tape existed. Probably someone who was disgusted by Trump trying to attack Walz now, when he actually praised him at the time. I'm sure Trump had no idea that the call had been taped either...

Just like the ridiculous claim that he was on a helicopter with Willie Brown in 2018 that crashed. Aside from the fact that he confused Willie Brown with (then CA Governor) Jerry Brown, Newsom was on the same chopper and said there was no crash. Trump lies about everything- he can't help himself...

So yes I have heard the full tape. Have you?

He had 2 Black Jamaican grandmothers. One of them (not sure which one) had a female ancestor who was raped by a notorious Irish slaveholder. Btw, some of the slave trade from Africa sold slaves in Jamaica and thruout the Carribean, not just the US...And masters often raped slaves (their property) in all of those slave holding colonies, not just the US...

her mother,who was Indian took a job in Canada aand moved the family there when KH was 12. At the same time her parents were divorced so she was more around the Indian half of her family. I did read where her dad said he took the family to Jamaica on summer vacations, but I'm not sure if that preceded the divorce...

So she spent her Jr and Sr High school years in Canada with her mom and sister. But as soon as she graduated she returned to the US, and made the decision to travle clear across the country from CA and attend Howard, the pre-eminent HBCU. She didn't renounce the Indian part of her heritage, but it seems like she felt the need to embrace her father's history. She was a 17 or 18 yr old kid and it was 1984 or so. She has the right to choose how she embraces both sides of her lineage, she doesn't have to exclude one or the other to fit into Trump's ridiculous stereotype...

As a Blasian woman she was essentially a member of 3 minority groups. If she acheved a position where she wasn't the first Black woman, but was the first Indian woman, there is just nothing wrong with calling herself the first Asian/Indian to attain that goal. And theres nothing wrong with switching her identity from one side of her cultural heritage to the other. She has 2 parents and they both represent different cultures,

Speaking of clowns

Sounds like you aren't very familiar with the situation? You probably think this was a private call from Trump to Walz that Walz taped. In reality it was a conference call that Walz was included on, and Trump is criticizng the other Governors on the call for not handling their respective situations as well as Walz.

You can tell that your claim of an edited call where Trump criticized Walz is fake, because you can hear Trump say something to the effect of "I think Tim Walz is on this call"and then he starts complimenting Walz for his use of the NG. He's using Walz, a first term Governor as an example of how to deal with "rioters". And according to the timeline and email record it looks like Trump even lied about being the one to get Walz to call in the NG. Typical Trump can't stand someone else getting credit even on a phone call.

It was one of the other officials on the call who notified the Harris team that the tape existed. Probably someone who was disgusted by Trump trying to attack Walz now, when he actually praised him at the time. I'm sure Trump had no idea that the call had been taped either...

Just like the ridiculous claim that he was on a helicopter with Willie Brown in 2018 that crashed. Aside from the fact that he confused Willie Brown with (then CA Governor) Jerry Brown, Newsom was on the same chopper and said there was no crash. Trump lies about everything- he can't help himself...

So yes I have heard the full tape. Have you?

Yeah I posted the full context in this thread and I’m right and you’re wrong per our usual arrangement.

Great. Another parody account.
Hey Steve did you see any highlights from the Philly rally? Before he launched into his spech, Walz was talking about how awesome Shapiro was and singing his praises for the way Shapiro introduced him. As he went thru Shapiro's qualities he ended with something to the effect of "and I know from personal experience that there is no better person to go to a Springsteen show in Jersey with than Josh Shapiro". The Philly crowd then started to Bruuce and Walz Bruuuced them back. It was awesome...

Only mistep was he should've said a "Philly show", but maybe it was only a Jersey show that they attended together?

Reactions: Morrison
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT