ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris will not be the nominee

DDE trump is a racist, white supremacist, Fascist con-artest, grifter ,rapist, liar, and a cheat. After all this, you still love him a man like him with no morals.
Whoa. I’m no Trumper. Can’t stand the criminal.

Reactions: Willdog7
Open up your wallet numb nuts
Have only ever donated to republicans. But won’t ever do it again unless they happen to be a friend. Gutless bunch. Only 8 in the house could bring themselves to vote to enshrine access to contraceptives. F***ing pathetic.

Reactions: UncleMark
Your totally impervious to facts. You're willfully ignorant. That's a skill, I guess, but not a good one.
Look I'm too busy to respond to all your childish name calling and tantrums but here.

I choose not to believe sh!t the msm parrots and its been that way since before Trump took office. I get it, you and many here treat it as gospel, which is great for you. I choose other avenues which many of you deem wrong, good for you. When you come on this site and spout your crap like its correct and everyone else is wrong believe me there are just as many like me that think you're the ones that are F.O.S. Get it??? I'm tired of arguing with you over it.

When Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger testified it all came out that the msm was wrong and purposefully misleading the American people it proved we were right all along.

So I'll stick with my sources that had plenty on Kemp and Raffensburger and all the BS they did with the Chinese, and the meetings with Consul General Li Qiangmin from China at China's Houston Consulate which was closed for many horrible reasons and before they left were burning documents go look it up. Shortly after Kemp and Raffensburger worked out a 107 million dollar deal to dominion to replace the state voting machines in Georgia. Odd timing plus there are other factors. Then Kemp met with General Li's replacement in Atlanta Cai Wei who is a major Chinese spy according to the US State Department.

So as far as Kemp goes. Like I said he's a P.O.S.

Look I'm too busy to respond to all your childish name calling and tantrums but here.

I choose not to believe sh!t the msm parrots and its been that way since before Trump took office. I get it, you and many here treat it as gospel, which is great for you. I choose other avenues which many of you deem wrong, good for you. When you come on this site and spout your crap like its correct and everyone else is wrong believe me there are just as many like me that think you're the ones that are F.O.S. Get it??? I'm tired of arguing with you over it.

When Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger testified it all came out that the msm was wrong and purposefully misleading the American people it proved we were right all along.

So I'll stick with my sources that had plenty on Kemp and Raffensburger and all the BS they did with the Chinese, and the meetings with Consul General Li Qiangmin from China at China's Houston Consulate which was closed for many horrible reasons and before they left were burning documents go look it up. Shortly after Kemp and Raffensburger worked out a 107 million dollar deal to dominion to replace the state voting machines in Georgia. Odd timing plus there are other factors. Then Kemp met with General Li's replacement in Atlanta Cai Wei who is a major Chinese spy according to the US State Department.

Why would I care what you think? You’ve definitively proven you don’t know 90 percent of what you think you know (I’m being generous) and are totally incapable of thinking logically. It is interesting that an ignorant, low IQ, person like you somehow thinks he’s smart. You’re not.

Your second to last paragraph is straight out of Looneyvile. You need help and I’m not kidding.

Reactions: Digressions
We know 3 things from his posts:
  1. He's not a coon
  2. He's not a slave
  3. You're all Trumpers
Dude is off his rocker. I almost feel bad for him.
Do not feel sorry for me. .I'm very angry that a group of people mostly white are in favor of Project 2025. They want to tear down our institutions, govt departments and our constitution. They want to banned our books,They want to attack public education, dismissing all the terrible shit white folks have done so they and their children can feel good. They will suppress voting even more, remove civil rights and take black people back to the Jim Crow years. Yes Hooker, I may be off my rocker but look what you white folks are trying to do to me. If the shoes were reversed, you would be speaking out too.

Try looking it up. You might find that there are actual facts and not alternative facts. Quit looking at Q. I’ll stay with the actual facts. You walked out far right conspiracy guys are the angry ones. Just look at your dear leader. No policies just retribution for his perceived enemies. Oh wait he does have his policies. They’re in Project 2025. Oh yeah he knows nothing about that except that over 140 who were in his administration helped put it together. Including that patriot Steven Miller.

Try looking it up. You might find that there are actual facts and not alternative facts. Quit looking at Q. I’ll stay with the actual facts. You walked out far right conspiracy guys are the angry ones. Just look at your dear leader. No policies just retribution for his perceived enemies. Oh wait he does have his policies. They’re in Project 2025. Oh yeah he knows nothing about that except that over 140 who were in his administration helped put it together. Including that patriot Steven Miller.
I stopped by for a moment (busy) and see your post. I'm sorry but I'm laughing at the nonsense and the Q crap. These guys that see this Q morse code and make up sh!t are worthless.

These stories were all over google a few years back. Not anymore. Why am I having to educate you on this...(I don't mean that in a bad way). Find other search engines. I sure as hell didn't make it up. Anyways my sources are solid. Kemp met with the guys I referenced and one is a known spy. The place he met with them in Houston was SHUT DOWN it was a spy den look it up. You might find that on Google but not with Kemps name on it. The other Chinese guy he met with was labeled a spy by the US state department. Whatever, maybe you are a Kemp lover. Kemp is as bad as Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney. Pure trash IMO. I'm limited with time right now so I'll respond when I can.

I stopped by for a moment (busy) and see your post. I'm sorry but I'm laughing at the nonsense and the Q crap. These guys that see this Q morse code and make up sh!t are worthless.

These stories were all over google a few years back. Not anymore. Why am I having to educate you on this...(I don't mean that in a bad way). Find other search engines. I sure as hell didn't make it up. Anyways my sources are solid. Kemp met with the guys I referenced and one is a known spy. The place he met with them in Houston was SHUT DOWN it was a spy den look it up. You might find that on Google but not with Kemps name on it. The other Chinese guy he met with was labeled a spy by the US state department. Whatever, maybe you are a Kemp lover. Kemp is as bad as Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney. Pure trash IMO. I'm limited with time right now so I'll respond when I can.
Straight out of Looneyville!

You might want to indict the Georgia Senate as well. I believe it’s majority Republican. On February 3, 2020 they passed a resolution to honor the special relationship between Georgia and China. They also honored Consul General Cai Wei from that Houston consulate. So I’m happy to educate you on the complete facts. BTW you can google the Kemp China information. So you saying that it’s not anymore on Google is another alternative fact from you. Try harder next time.
And the good folks of Georgia must be real dupes as they re-elected Kemp and Brad as well. Idiots I guess.

You Sir IUfanBorden are in a cult.
Sure.....Cool thing is, my "cult" doesnt support kids picking their own genders....open borders...late term abortions...defunding police...let their city burn(Waltz)...lied about their military service(Waltz)...Lie about their heritage(Harris---BTW, what ethnic background is she this week?--Indiana, African-American---Southern Belle??? My "cult" didnt stand at a podium and balst people for saying, "Merry Christmas.."

Or even better---sign a bill supporting TAMPONS in a boys restroom. WTF?

I'll take my "cult" over yours, you racist POS.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucy01 and Willdog7
You might want to indict the Georgia Senate as well. I believe it’s majority Republican. On February 3, 2020 they passed a resolution to honor the special relationship between Georgia and China. They also honored Consul General Cai Wei from that Houston consulate. So I’m happy to educate you on the complete facts. BTW you can google the Kemp China information. So you saying that it’s not anymore on Google is another alternative fact from you. Try harder next time.
And the good folks of Georgia must be real dupes as they re-elected Kemp and Brad as well. Idiots I guess.
Georgia legislature is trying to suppress the vote even more. They can not win fairly. They are allowing the counties to determine which votes are deemed, fairly canceling out many of the black voters.

Sure.....Cool thing is, my "cult" doesnt support kids picking their own genders....open borders...late term abortions...defunding police...let their city burn(Waltz)...lied about their military service(Waltz)...Lie about their heritage(Harris---BTW, what ethnic background is she this week?--Indiana, African-American---Southern Belle??? My "cult" didnt stand at a podium and balst people for saying, "Merry Christmas.."

Sir you are the racist .GO BACK TO YOUR JIM CROW ,KKK WALKING. You are afraid white supremacists. I feel sorry for the women in your life, who can not make their on health decisions. I guess you want your wife barefoot and pregnant. The borders are not open, trump does not want to fix them, Are you trans or gay?

Who you calling a racist POS. you want your kids to work at a early age ,you want your kids hungry. You invite the leader of the proud boys to your home.I feel sorry for you.

Kemp is a POS along with Rafffensburger. The guy has China ties out the wazoo amongst other shady dealings. Why do you think they don't want Trump back in office? It's all a lying game even if he says he backs Trump. Kemp is another in a long line of SH!T pubs that are bought, paid for, and dug in. Thats the Republican Party people are sick of!!! Trump is trashing him because he has extreme major dirt on him. Not posting links either go find it yourself and GFL. They (Google and other searches) have hidden the hell out of it.
Good lord dude, you sound like one of those "Trump donated his salary" looney tunes. You want to accuse Kemp and Raffensberger of "shady dealings"? I mean I don't follow GOP politics in GA, but it's amazing you seemingly give Trump a complete pass on corruption.

The same people who went apopleptic over Hunter Biden being paid a SALARY by Burisma (a PRIVATE company) find absolutely no problem with Trump and his minions earning $$millions from foreign GOVTS at the same time they were being paid by US Taxpayers...

Reactions: swman and Bowlmania

RkDp.gif

Borden you're a good guy and I think you're sincere. But adopting Trump talking points is a losing battle because they are designed to appeal to people with no intellectual curiosity or discernment...Trump knows that Kamala is mixed race Black and Asian. He pretends otherwise because he wants to drive a wedge between people and claim she's being fake about being South Indian and Black...

But her mother and father are exactly that. Her mother comes from India and her dad is Jamaican. They actually met at Berkely when she went to a meeting of the Black Students Association and met her future husband who was a fairly important member... Both of them exposed Kamala and her sister to their respective heritage, making family trips to both India and Jamaica for summer vacations.

When they got divorced Mom got custody and for a 6 yr period had a job in Montreal from the time KH was in 8th grade till her graduation. Living with her mother meant the Indians side of her heritage was dominant. But as soon as she graduated she came back to the US and in an attempt to did into her Black heritage she enrolled in Howard U the most dominant HBCU at that point in the mid 1980s...

All of that is pretty typical for first gerneration of kids from a mixed race background. After all you have relatives (grandparents,aunts/uncles/cousins) from both sides of your ancestry.You're always going to be a member of both communities, in her case Asian and Black.. Here is a video of her father, and it's pretty evident that he both speaks with a Jamaican accent and is Black. Trump tried to imply that she was pretending b to be Black, but if this man is your father you are at least half Black...

Sir you are the racist .GO BACK TO YOUR JIM CROW ,KKK WALKING. You are afraid white supremacists. I feel sorry for the women in your life, who can not make their on health decisions. I guess you want your wife barefoot and pregnant. The borders are not open, trump does not want to fix them, Are you trans or gay?

Who you calling a racist POS. you want your kids to work at a early age ,you want your kids hungry. You invite the leader of the proud boys to your home.I feel sorry for you.
Are you mentally ok? Very serious question....

Kids hungry? No I dont...Its why I dont want Harris----groceries are through the roof.

Women make their own health decisions? Of course. I sad "late term abortion"---which your party supports. I think in certain cases, abortion is accetable...I do not think its something that should be done, "just because". You are killing a humna being. You ok with that?

Kids work at an early age? WTF does that even mean?

The borders are NOT open?😂😂😂

Am I trans or gay? Where the **** do you come up with this shit?

Do you even know what year it is?

Borden you're a good guy and I think you're sincere. But adopting Trump talking points is a losing battle because they are designed to appeal to people with no intellectual curiosity or discernment...Trump knows that Kamala is mixed race Black and Asian. He pretends otherwise because he wants to drive a wedge between people and claim she's being fake about being South Indian and Black...

But her mother and father are exactly that. Her mother comes from India and her dad is Jamaican. They actually met at Berkely when she went to a meeting of the Black Students Association and met her future husband who was a fairly important member... Both of them exposed Kamala and her sister to their respective heritage, making family trips to both India and Jamaica for summer vacations.

When they got divorced Mom got custody and for a 6 yr period had a job in Montreal from the time KH was in 8th grade till her graduation. Living with her mother meant the Indians side of her heritage was dominant. But as soon as she graduated she came back to the US and in an attempt to did into her Black heritage she enrolled in Howard U the most dominant HBCU at that point in the mid 1980s...

All of that is pretty typical for first gerneration of kids from a mixed race background. After all you have relatives (grandparents,aunts/uncles/cousins) from both sides of your ancestry.You're always going to be a member of both communities, in her case Asian and Black.. Here is a video of her father, and it's pretty evident that he both speaks with a Jamaican accent and is Black. Trump tried to imply that she was pretending b to be Black, but if this man is your father you are at least half Black...

Then why identify as Indian.....Then identify as black?

Not sure what this even represents....but cool pic. Everything I said, is well, absolutely true. Its not an opinion.

BTW, pretty funny seeing Harris backtrack on everything she stood for, ran on(2020), and stood by with Joe. ****ing comical. I'd change my tune as well. But she and Waltz will get exposed for what they are.

You do know that there's audio of Trump praising Waltz for his response to the Floyd riots, correct?

Bord, do you hate gay and trans people? Seriously? How do their lives and decisions affect your life? We have a gay son who is a father of 2 and works hard and pays his taxes as good Americans do. To say that Dems support late term abortions is just dumb or hateful. There are fringes on both sides that support untenable positions. But the majority on both sides do not. With the exception of the 2020 election where the majority of republicans believe with zero evidence of fraud. Just ask the Trump appointed judges who through out the cases.
Why do you just repeat the Orange Jesus talking points on Harris? Check the news feeds from the past 20 plus years and you’ll find that they always say she was the first black prosecutor, attorney general etc. the Orange Jesus rants on her heritage are nothing short of racist with zero basis in fact. And to denigrate Walz’s military service is despicable considering Private Bone Spurs invented his excuse to avoid military service. When asked, he couldn’t even remember which foot. 🦶🏾 I’ve had a dozen surgeries and can remember each and every one. And btw I’ve had bone spurs in my shoulder and it was the right one. Had to have surgery to relieve the pain.
There are positions I disagree with on both sides. But when given a choice I go with the person who has a moral compass, does not make fun of the disabled(we have an autistic son), does not call soldiers suckers and losers and ask what’s in it for them, and doesn’t know the first thing about biblical teachings(number 2 Corinthians). Easy choice regardless of political party.

You do know that there's audio of Trump praising Waltz for his response to the Floyd riots, correct?
Have you heard the full audio where Trump spends the first half criticizing him for his slow response with the National Guard? Or just the clipped version the Harris campaign wants you to see?

Uncurious clowns ruin politics.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Have you heard the full audio where Trump spends the first half criticizing him for his slow response with the National Guard? Or just the clipped version the Harris campaign wants you to see?

Uncurious clowns ruin politics.
No Orange Jesus cultists like you are trying to destroy democracy. Remember he said he wants to get rid of the constitution. Try to find your way back to Earth 1.

Why do you care? Can she not identify as both? How does it hurt you?

Trump tries to identify as a blue collar manly man but tennis is as close as he has come to putting in a physical effort.

Why do you care? Can she not identify as both? How does it hurt you?

Trump tries to identify as a blue collar manly man but tennis is as close as he has come to putting in a physical effort.
For some reason it ignites the right and especially Agent Orange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT