ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris hits a home run in her first appearance as Candidate

I actually think she can win. So long as she doesn’t say anything particularly egregious and presents herself as more or less sane (and selects a running mate that doesn’t frighten uptight midwesterners), I’ll not be at all surprised to see her win. People are starved for an alternative to Trump. She’ll be a media darling from now to November.

I actually think she can win. So long as she doesn’t say anything particularly egregious and presents herself as more or less sane (and selects a running mate that doesn’t frighten uptight midwesterners), I’ll not be at all surprised to see her win. People are starved for an alternative to Trump. She’ll be a media darling from now to November.
All of the names I’ve seen bandied around are Midwest moderates.

This is where I’m at. I think she’d have a really good shot with someone like Josh Shapiro as her VP.

God help us all, this country will go from really bad now to worse.

This is where I’m at. I think she’d have a really good shot with someone like Josh Shapiro as her VP.
She just scored the largest money haul ($81 million) in a 24-hour period by any candidate in American history. 880,000 of those donors were small-donor supporters, with 60% making their first contributions in the 2024 election cycle.

Election '24: The Prosecutor versus The Felon: Bring it on!

Oh . Haha. You actually believe Trump when he said he doesn’t? Talk about naive and gullible. He’d sign it in a second.

you really are like talking to someone from The View. even ignoring the SIGNIFICANT alignment it would require in congress (filibusters etc) there is solid national support AGAINST a national ban. harris knows people like you are out there so she has no inhibitions about lying. no different than tweeting cops are killers etc.

I'll go one step further. I believe she will win.

Can't wait to see them on a debate stage together. She'll kick his sorry ass.

I'll go one step further. I believe she will win.

Can't wait to see them on a debate stage together. She'll kick his sorry ass.
That’s the thing about the passage of time. It makes you a better debater and gives you less time off the branch of the coconut tree, so you can be what you need to be unburdened by what has been and isn’t there something just great about a yellow school bus? They’re big, much like Russia is a big country and Ukraine is a small country. But the Venn diagram between a Big Country like Russia and a School bus, that is also big, has two circles with one of those circles in the middle.

That’s the thing about the passage of time. It makes you a better debater and gives you less time off the branch of the coconut tree, so you can be what you need to be unburdened by what has been and isn’t there something just great about a yellow school bus? They’re big, much like Russia is a big country and Ukraine is a small country. But the Venn diagram between a Big Country like Russia and a School bus, that is also big, has two circles with one of those circles in the middle.
In his closing statement, Trump will probably talk about Hannibal Lecter and comment that he's having a friend for dinner.

Wow....Awesome. Lets elect someone b/c they don't say anything bad, mean, or dumb....that seems sane.....And of course, b/c we (personally) don't like the other guy.

JFC....Sounds like a solid plan.

Have you listened to Trump? Her word salads will still be better than that.
she's one of the worst public speakers i've ever heard. at once vapid and off-putting with her awful affectations from the nervous laugh to pretending the audience is a classroom of toddlers. i'll take trump any day. and yes his stream of consciousness is brutal

i love how the left all of the sudden are pretending harris is something new. she crapped out when she ran and was elevated for her skin color and has been a nothing of a vp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT