ADVERTISEMENT

Polymarket

This is with all of the dark money the Dems flood the betting markets with. People like Alex Soros will come in and put $10M on Harris just to juice the market. Trump is probably closer to 80%.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
This is with all of the dark money the Dems flood the betting markets with. People like Alex Soros will come in and put $10M on Harris just to juice the market. Trump is probably closer to 80%.
That's got to be one of the dumbest conspiracies of all time. To what end? When people spend money on things, they expect something in return. What benefit would anyone possibly get by throwing money away like that?

You sound like Blumenthal
The markets almost always drastically underestimate the Republican's chances. Go listen lawyer, election analyst, and professional gambler Robert Barnes. He puts out his betting picks on Locals and has talked about this many times. It's much better to gamble on politics than to buy stocks provided you're willing to bet on the Republican. He puts his money where his mouth is and made millions betting on Trump in 2016. Made big money in 2020 as well even though he had Trump winning a close one due to down ballot betting.

Do you come up with this nonsense on your own or do you get it from other idiots?

lol…no. I’m more concerned it’s skewed towards males and overvalues Trump.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
lol…no. I’m more concerned it’s skewed towards males and overvalues Trump.
yeah, but I'm not so sure about it being as close as the polls say. She's going on Univision, sending Obama out to guilt black men into voting for her, and then whatever Walz is trying to do to sew up the Beta vote. I wouldn't be surprised to see another awkward MSNBC town hall with construction workers in an attempt to gain ground there. I get the feeling her internal polling is showing her well behind with all of those groups.

Last edited:
The markets almost always drastically underestimate the Republican's chances. Go listen lawyer, election analyst, and professional gambler Robert Barnes. He puts out his betting picks on Locals and has talked about this many times. It's much better to gamble on politics than to buy stocks provided you're willing to bet on the Republican. He puts his money where his mouth is and made millions betting on Trump in 2016. Made big money in 2020 as well even though he had Trump winning a close one due to down ballot betting.
He needs to bet the over under on how long Agent Orange will dance and sway at his next town hall. I’m going on the over for a hundred. Yep he’s completely normal. Let’s call him the dancing orangutan shall we. And that’s what you want as president. Yes the world is laughing at him along with questioning his mental stability.

Reactions: Bill4411
yeah, but I'm not so sure about it being as close as the polls say. She's going on Univision, sending Obama out to guilt black men into voting for her, and then whatever Walz is trying to do to sew up the Beta vote. I wouldn't be surprised to see another awkward MSNBC town hall with construction workers in an attempt to gain ground there. I get the feeling her internal polling is showing her well behind with all of those groups.
I agree. The Harris campaign is acting like they are behind in the polls.

Last edited:
Except they won't be construction workers, they'll be failed actors trying to play roles to make a few easy bucks.
If you could stand watching any of her cringe public appearances, she seems on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Funny, we've not seen any of those so-called body language analysts as in the past...wonder why?

Except they won't be construction workers, they'll be failed actors trying to play roles to make a few easy bucks.
If you could stand watching any of her cringe public appearances, she seems on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Funny, we've not seen any of those so-called body language analysts as in the past...wonder why?
Have you seen the cell phone data from her rallies? At nearly every rally almost all of the attendees are from out of state and being bussed in. Unlike the Trump rallies where most goers are in state.

Half black homosexual Kenyan, raised by his White mother in Hawaii, telling full black men it's their racial duty to vote for a Jamaican-Indian raised in Canada.
You just can't make this shit up!

Reactions: dbmhoosier

They made a decent move in Trump's direction. Harris's lead in the popular vote also dropped to 61% for a little while and Republicans chances of sweeping increased to 40%. It's going to be interesting to see how predictive these markets are or are not in November.

This is when the cheating will get cranked up ie The Justice Department suing Virginia for taking non citizens off the voting rolls. Why are they on there in the first place is my question? The second question of course is why the JD is suing to keep them on?

Interestingly, one demo Harris is winning is the senior vote. No Democrat since Gore has won with seniors.

I think the unlikability of the candidates combined with the many outside issues coming to bear on the race will make this a strange one.

Interestingly, one demo Harris is winning is the senior vote. No Democrat since Gore has won with seniors.

I think the unlikability of the candidates combined with the many outside issues coming to bear on the race will make this a strange one.
Might mean the polls aren’t really predictive

You're probably both right. With 2 candidates who are so unlikeable and so bad, how can traditional polls be predictive?

Reactions: mcmurtry66

I think she is winning the senior vote because they have done pretty well the past 4 years and Trump is Trump. They own most of the assets.

Possibly. The increase in early voting also means you have to wonder just much of a late shift really shifted, and how much is cancelled out by people who already voted.

Personally, I wouldn't put any money on this race. The fundamentals beg for a GOP victory, but Trump is just doing everything he possibly can to lose.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Possibly. The increase in early voting also means you have to wonder just much of a late shift really shifted, and how much is cancelled out by people who already voted.

Personally, I wouldn't put any money on this race. The fundamentals beg for a GOP victory, but Trump is just doing everything he possibly can to lose.
Trump needs to hide in the basement.

Not according to far left Yale who just released an over 5000 person poll.

Not according to far left Yale who just released an over 5000 person poll.

Okay, take that one (the tweet is wrong, by the way, they confused seniors with males while going down the list). If that one's right, then Trump is up by 1 point among seniors, a huge drop from the 13 points he's up among the 45-64 cohort. That should concern you. By comparison, Trump beat Biden by 5 points among seniors, but only by 1 point among the 45-64 demo. Why? Did it just so happen that there were a ton of Dems in their early 60's in 2020 who have since celebrated their 65th birthday?

They made a decent move in Trump's direction. Harris's lead in the popular vote also dropped to 61% for a little while and Republicans chances of sweeping increased to 40%. It's going to be interesting to see how predictive these markets are or are not in November.

I’m just saying….

Hillary Clinton was trading at $0.81 on Election Day 2016. For most of the day, anyway.

FTR, I don’t agree with anybody who says this market is being gamed or cooked by nameless billionaires or Peter Thiel. But I would say that a gauge of bettor sentiment is pretty limited in its predictive value.

These things can flip radically with the calling of any one critical state.

You were saying?

Shout out to @VanPastorMan:

“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” - Proverbs 16:18
I love that passage and believe James and Peter was referring to it when they said this. But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” James 4:6 and Peter says it in 1 Peter 5:5

I love that passage and believe James and Peter was referring to it when they said this. But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” James 4:6 and Peter says it in 1 Peter 5:5
That’s big time pastor

Oh, in that case it’s probably unfair to direct that scripture passage at such a humble man as Donald Trump.

My apologies.

Yeah we need more of those body analysts to analyze the dancing orangutan last night. If that was sleepy Joe you cultists would be going absolutely bonkers and demand he be immediately committed. Try listening to any of his rallies. He’s just out on another planet. He makes sense only to those who have injested the orange koolaid in large quantities.

The notion that the immigration legislation Biden proposed and supported - either the bill she’s referring to or the later Lankford/Murphy bill - would’ve secured our border and prevented the mass influx of migrants is simply preposterous.

The latter bill would have literally codified a tolerance of 5k encounters per day of people entering “between ports of entry” - which would amount to 1.8m per year.

The notion that the immigration legislation Biden proposed and supported - either the bill she’s referring to or the later Lankford/Murphy bill - would’ve secured our border and prevented the mass influx of migrants is simply preposterous.

The latter bill would have literally codified a tolerance of 5k encounters per day of people entering “between ports of entry” - which would amount to 1.8m per year.
Ever notice when the Orange Orangutan goes full bizarro the cultists here go quiet and have no response. But Harris is on the verge of a nervous breakdown while the dancing Orange Orangutan is on another planet. 🌎

Robert Barnes. LOL

Another of his great ideas:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT