ADVERTISEMENT

Make America Healthy Again

Old enough. :)
Oh I know I just picked that number out of the air... It could be 0 years also.... life is a gamble.
I'm 50 with a 7 year old child, so when I think about adding 5 or 10 years to my life, we're talking about seeing college graduation, marriage and hopefully grandkids.

I'm 50 with a 7 year old child, so when I think about adding 5 or 10 years to my life, we're talking about seeing college graduation, marriage and hopefully grandkids.

It is a good goal. I am soon 64 with a 2-year-old grandchild. I know college graduation is very iffy, high school will be possible with work. Doing what I can.

It is the downside to following the advice to have kids later. We had our kids later, our kids are having kids later. So where my grandparents lived to see my 3 older siblings married, having waited, we probably won't make that.

What is your definition of “processed food”? I make my daily muffin out of oat bran, high protein granola, canned pumpkin, egg whites from a carton, protein powder, walnuts, and craisans. All of that except the walnuts are processed, correct? Mixing that together and baking them is also processing. My point is, using the word processing in connection with food doesn’t mean very much, to me anyway.

Yeah, the term processed food is rather generic. Guess I'm referring more to ready to eat or quick prepare items that have a lot of additives that are either flavor/texture enhancement and/or preservatives.

Your muffin wouldn't qualify. A bag of Hostess Mini muffins would.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT