ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

Brett has the chops to avoid making Harris look like a victim.

Word salads won’t get the job done.

Will the real “Opportunity Economy” get disclosed?

• Love
Reactions: VanPastorMan
Brett has the chops to avoid making Harris look like a victim.

Word salads won’t get the job done.

Will the real “Opportunity Economy” get disclosed?
Question won’t matter. She has her rehearsed canned answers she’ll resort to

What can be, unburdened by what has been
Madam vice president. The nonconfined docket has doubled under your stewardship.

And that’s why I’m building an opportunity economy. It’s really about the significance of the passage of time. Okay. BWAHAHAHAHHA YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN BWAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU FEEL ME. But we can’t go back. People are ready to turn the page. And we’re not gonna go back. Cuz I know what we can be, unburdened by what has been.

It's hard to imagine going through life where you see everything that doesn't personally benefit you or that you enjoy immensely is a personal slight or affront to you. But that's how Trump is. If someone isn't kissing his ass, he complains about being treated 'very badly.'

He's truly insufferable. Probably why he doesn't have any real, legitimate friends.

Reactions: Bowlmania
It's hard to imagine going through life where you see everything that doesn't personally benefit you or that you enjoy immensely is a personal slight or affront to you. But that's how Trump is. If someone isn't kissing his ass, he complains about being treated 'very badly.'

He's truly insufferable. Probably why he doesn't have any real, legitimate friends.
He's a sociopath. And pathologically narcissistic. And who the fvck knows what else.

He had more events than Kamala and she hid Biden's condition from the country. It's a desperate move by her to bring this up.
That makes no sense. Biden has nothing to do with Trump’s medical condition. He’s the old deteriorating grazer in the race now.

Yeah the guy who was shot and gets up yelling, "fight fight fight". He is a real whiner. Realistically how would Harris have responded if she was grazed on the ear?
He is a real whiner. He bitches and moans about everything he thinks doesn’t go his way.

Why? You already know the answer.
Because it’s something voters should definitively know.

I’m sure she’d give some kind of mealy-mouthed answer that deftly avoids even suggesting Yes or No — like “it’s something that we should study” — let alone unequivocally answering it.

But it’s a big issue, many Dems in Congress are pledging to do it. So we need to know where she stands.

Because it’s something voters should definitively know.

I’m sure she’d give some kind of mealy-mouthed answer that deftly avoids even suggesting Yes or No — like “it’s something that we should study” — let alone unequivocally answering it.

But it’s a big issue, many Dems in Congress are pledging to do it. So we need to know where she stands.
It doesn't matter even if she says no unequivocally. She would absolutely sign it. All Dems are radicals. If you didn't learn from the moderate lunch pail Joe, Scranton Joe BS the media fed you then you are hopeless at this point.

I
That makes no sense. Biden has nothing to do with Trump’s medical condition. He’s the old deteriorating grazer in the race now.
I thought I was pretty clear. I stated that she hid Biden's condition. Why would you respond with "Biden has nothing to do with Trump's medical condition". No shit, I never said that.

It doesn't matter even if she says no unequivocally. She would absolutely sign it. All Dems are radicals. If you didn't learn from the moderate lunch pail Joe, Scranton Joe BS the media fed you then you are hopeless at this point.

Why is it I don't believe "all" Dems are radical (whatever that mesns) and "all" Pubs are racists (whatever that means) ?

We are in the season of negative political advertising dominating our media (television, radio, websites, etc.) which makes us think those in the other psrty are "all" without virtue, or what is normal, or those without common sense ( whatever that means).

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT