ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biggs, leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 17 years in federal prison

classic case of defecting blame.
No. Some of you are just vanilla. A total bore. Some of us aren’t. So Cray provided entertainment. When bulk would respond with craybaby and wind Cray up it was entertaining. You and others offer zero entertainment value. No one with an iq above 80 cares to read the political opinions of biased, uniformed posters. So again. You miss the target

Last edited:
Reactions: ulrey
And all those people are being hanged, not "hung".
I will edit. Thank you!
No. Some of you are just vanilla. A total bore. Some of us aren’t. So Cray provided entertainment. When bulk would respond with craybaby and wind Cray up it was entertaining. You and others offer zero entertainment value. No one with an intellect above 80 cares to read the political opinions of biased, uniformed posters. So again. You miss the target
This place used to be about facts, not mudslinging when Buzz ran the show. Not that I've added to the quality.

Negative. What this board did to cray was abuse. Intentional infliction of emotional distress. They new he was feral. And that every time they locked him up he’d come back even wilder
I don’t even know what Cray did but I assume it was related to me, since it usually was. It happened when I was on a vacation and didn’t post for awhile.

I don’t even know what Cray did but I assume it was related to me, since it usually was. It happened when I was on a vacation and didn’t post for awhile.

Since you went missing, they thought cray had found you and used a particular set of skills.... jj (not really sure what happened).

The post you mentioned, I deleted because it was not fully factual and the poster knew that.

I had banned a poster who followed me around directing personal insults to me. After I banned him I unbanned because like you did with Danc, I shouldn’t have banned him for insulting me. I immediately corrected my error. You refuse to correct yours.
You shouldn't be deleting posts because you think they are inaccurate. That's just as abusive as Bloom.

Reactions: UncleMark
My post was factual but that shouldn't matter. Posts shouldn't be deleted because a mod doesn't think it is factual.

If I was a mod and was able to go by that standard, then most of your political posts would get deleted on the spot because I think they aren't factual.

No, you deleted the post because you didn't like being called out for being a hypocrite. The irony is that you are whining and accusing bloom of abusing his mod powers while abusing them yourself.

You got mad at Goat for saying he would unban me if you unfairly banned me...but it is ok for you to unban danc when you think he was unfairly banned. Very interesting
For the record, I was only kidding. If stoll banned you, I had every intention of letting you rot in forum purgatory.

• Sad
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Cray was the motor of The Dream Team. He routinely bulldozed a half dozen threads at a time. He put a mod into a submission hold until the mod tapped Cray out.

The Vid was falsely accused by another mod of being a poster that he wasn’t
Cray wasn't the motor. He was the cleaner. And there was NOTHING left when he was done!

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Cray broke rules even crazy people know not to break. He will probably never be welcomed back.
Meh, it probably caused more comradery at that mod's work place. But yea, it was a little outside of norms. BUT, it's never a war crime the first time, so get the eff over it. He should be back and then tell others "that thing" is against the water cooler convention. It's the only right the to do!

Danc spread turds around. They Cray came in and stomped on those turds and tried to wipe them on your carpet.

Cray broke rules even crazy people know not to break. He will probably never be welcomed back.

I don't recall what exactly he did.... but I do remember the day/ night building up to it, and it was clear he was on a kamikaze mission, no looking back.

You shouldn't be deleting posts because you think they are inaccurate. That's just as abusive as Bloom.
I apologize @IU_Hickory. I was fcking around with Bloom and took out on Hickory.

I’ve wasted two days dealing with Bloom. He’s a bigger asshole than you or I can ever be accused of being.

Danc is Danc. Bloom wrongly banned him and refuses to fix the situation.

Reactions: ulrey
Nothing cuckoo about people trying to topple the government being held accountable:

51mJImFnLOL._AC_.jpg
Yea crazy stuff!
Danc spread turds around. They Cray came in and stomped on those turds and tried to wipe them on your carpet.
dumb.

I don't recall what exactly he did.... but I do remember the day/ night building up to it, and it was clear he was on a kamikaze mission, no looking back.
Damn I am sorry I missed it.

People get less time for murder, rape and arson than this guy got. Why is that?
I know I'm late to the party, but there are two reasons:

1. These are the feds. They don't f around. Sentences tend to be harsh, judges tend to be harsher, and you're usually being prosecuted by the closest thing the government has to a big-time downtown hotshot mafia lawyer. Plus, the feds usually don't even bother filing charges until they have you dead to rights, anyway. So you're pretty much screwed the minute you step into federal court.

2. These are crimes against the state. Historically speaking, these are the most serious crimes. Without getting too much into the weeds, a lot of crimes were originally all considered a form of treason at the common law. In the 14th century, Parliament decided to rein in the judges a little bit and codify things, and they separated high treason (crime against the King) from petty treason (crime against your regular non-royal superior, like your boss or lord). Petty treason gave rise to all sorts of other crimes against people, while high treason gave rise to all sorts of crimes against the state. While the founding fathers saw fit to try to put a stop to the abuse of the treason system (hence Art. III Sec. 3), all of these various crimes against the state historically had their roots in a law that saw fit to punish violators with torture and death as a matter of routine. Put simply, it's only the passage of years that leads to these guys getting time in prison instead of the end of a rope, or the edge of a blade, or much worse.

I know I'm late to the party, but there are two reasons:

1. These are the feds. They don't f around. Sentences tend to be harsh, judges tend to be harsher, and you're usually being prosecuted by the closest thing the government has to a big-time downtown hotshot mafia lawyer. Plus, the feds usually don't even bother filing charges until they have you dead to rights, anyway. So you're pretty much screwed the minute you step into federal court.

2. These are crimes against the state. Historically speaking, these are the most serious crimes. Without getting too much into the weeds, a lot of crimes were originally all considered a form of treason at the common law. In the 14th century, Parliament decided to rein in the judges a little bit and codify things, and they separated high treason (crime against the King) from petty treason (crime against your regular non-royal superior, like your boss or lord). Petty treason gave rise to all sorts of other crimes against people, while high treason gave rise to all sorts of crimes against the state. While the founding fathers saw fit to try to put a stop to the abuse of the treason system (hence Art. III Sec. 3), all of these various crimes against the state historically had their roots in a law that saw fit to punish violators with torture and death as a matter of routine. Put simply, it's only the passage of years that leads to these guys getting time in prison instead of the end of a rope, or the edge of a blade, or much worse.
Thanks for #2, especially.

Still wish state and local would be tougher on those who commit violent crimes.

Reactions: Spartans9312
You guys vastly overestimate your power and effectiveness. Such a lack of self-awareness.
The Dream Team is very self aware. The entire thing is a joke because the board is for entertainment. Nobody convinces someone on the other side of the aisle they are wrong. I literally haven’t seen it happen one time. It’s all sh#t slinging for dopamine hits because guys like arguing. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy it as well, but I also enjoy saying funny/stupid shit because it’s awesome. #dreamteamforever #craycraywillalwaysbeinmyheart

Last edited:
Thanks for #2, especially.

Still wish state and local would be tougher on those who commit violent crimes.

The issue is likely how much it costs to keep someone in prison. It is very costly to keep someone locked up for a long time and even more so for those that spend decades in jail only to hit death row right before they might have died of old age

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT