ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Kansas for Mgbako

For what it’s worth, Trilly Donovan (who has been pretty on point) replied to a tweet and said, “I’m staying out of this one. Nobody knows anything except Slater and MM himself”

Maybe we should not spend so much time on 5 star guys we will most likely miss on and just concentrate on solid 4 star guys. We will likely keep missing on most of them until we win at a high level and can prove we play modern bbal.
Forget the portal for a second. Woody only brought in TWO high school recruits for this upcoming season. F'ing two.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Forget the portal for a second. Woody only brought in TWO high school recruits for this upcoming season. F'ing two.
. . . yeah . . . but that's in the context of the portal. You can't keep one static and use the other to judge performance.

. . . yeah . . . but that's in the context of the portal. You can't keep one static and use the other to judge performance.
If IU doesn't land MM, the Hoosiers' success next season might, in large part, depend on whether Ware is the real deal or not.

If IU doesn't land MM, the Hoosiers' success next season might, in large part, depend on whether Ware is the real deal or not.

• SeniorMember.png
  • 6,732 posts
Posted 6 minutes ago
The positive vibes have swung back our way but is it to early? Will the positives swing back towards ku? Time will tell. I would like some crystal ball picks our direction soon

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

This is a funny thread. I think there is one person who knows where Mackenzie Mgbako is going and that is Mackenzie Mgbako. If he announced that he's revealing his decision at 6pm why would he tell anyone earlier than that, knowing that it will leak and diminish the spotlight he'll be getting tonight.

He isnt that bad I prefer him to someone who is such a homer they just butt kiss 24/7 so they can get access. He has some decent guys on the show.
I actually like him, in spite of himself. May be the most ADHD person I've ever heard/seen on the radio. He does overtalk and he gets so distracted, I don't know why he films his show. Constantly fidgeting with stuff while talking and doing interviews and just machine-guns questions without adjusting based on previous questions. He does get good guests and has a likable personality, but he needs to slow down and focus and actually listen and think about the answers he's getting to the questions he asks.

We have a deep conference, but the style of play doesn’t translate and it’s why you see a lack of success in the tourney. No team is going to regain or gain blue blood status in the conference as it stands right now until somebody can either overcome the perception (based on some fact) of the conference or the conference itself changes.
It might take record numbers of free throws, but the conference, if it ever wants to win another NC, needs to bear that pain and call more $hit. Period. They should make a show of it beforehand and let teams and coaches know that it’s a point of emphasis moving forward. The $hit that goes on in Newark has to end.

Reactions: rocketo
This is a funny thread. I think there is one person who knows where Mackenzie Mgbako is going and that is Mackenzie Mgbako. If he announced that he's revealing his decision at 6pm why would he tell anyone earlier than that, knowing that it will leak and diminish the spotlight he'll be getting tonight.
There are some pretty confident IU guys on another board right now. We shall see Kansas fans were pretty cocky most of the day also.

Mgbako's family says the announcement now will be at 6 p.m. Eastern.
I wonder how pushy schools are in these situations. I can hear Self…”don’t do this Mackenzie…NO!!!….No, I will not accept that answer. Do not make a decision until our people call you in 10 minutes…”

6pm? Geez it’s 11:30 now (Paris) and that means another 2 1/2 to go. I guess when I get up to make my late night bathroom break I’ll check it.

dumb question: who is carrying the announcement, and how will the unwashed hear?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT