ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

Y

That was with Edey. Everyone wants to talk about Painter and PU as if the Edey years are the way it has always been and always will be. He was a once in a lifetime player that brought winning and stability to the program. Edey is gone. The winning will be less as will the year to year roster stability.
Purdue was good before Edey.

Y

That was with Edey. Everyone wants to talk about Painter and PU as if the Edey years are the way it has always been and always will be. He was a once in a lifetime player that brought winning and stability to the program. Edey is gone. The winning will be less as will the year to year roster stability.
Purdue will be interesting. I expect they will be continue to be pretty darn good, Painter has built a strong program and he's been doing it for nearly two decades.

Obviously, total outlier Lurch is gone, so we'll see what the rest of the team is made of. It's also rumored their NIL isn't great, so can they keep players getting offered much more elsewhere? Tbd. I think they will gravitate towards most other programs and boost their NIL and get more involved in the portal. It's not the end of the world to recruit in the portal and there are kids in the portal who fit Porkchop's system.

Woodson and staff members will see 2025 five-star guard Jalen Haralson of La Lumiere, 2025 national top-20 prospect Darius Adams of La Lumiere, 2025 four-star Greenfield-Central shooting guard Braylon Mullins and 2025 four-star Heritage Hills forward Trent Sisley all today.

For those of you in the know, what percent of a chance does IU have of getting any of these four?

A 6-foot-6 guard, Haralson is the No. 11-ranked player in the country in the 2025 class by 247Sports. Haralson helped La Lumiere to a national top-10 ranking this past season.
Haralson has an array of skills, can play three positions, has exceptional physical tools, and has continued to grow his offensive game.

Adams is a 6-foot-5 combo guard ranked No. 18 in the country. Adams is an outstanding scorer and shot maker.

A 6-foot-8 forward, Sisley is ranked No. 61 in the 2025 class by 247Sports, and Mullins is currently ranked No. 95 in the 2025 class.

Mullins was one of the stars of the opening weekend on the Adidas circuit. He shot the ball very well, including making eight 3-pointers in one game.

That weekend was his first game back from a back injury suffered during the high school season, and Mullins certainly showed what he can do when healthy.
Sisley also had a good opening weekend, scoring on the move, getting rebounds and hitting shots.
Sisley and Mullins are teammates on a very talented Indiana Elite squad that started spring play 4-0.
I believe that IU is about 50/50 chance with Sisley because of family ties with IU( My wife , me, and oldest son went to IU; my youngest son wanted to try PU---that didn't work out well for 1 year) So I know family counts a lot. Don't know enough about Mullins. I think we are only about a 10% chance with Haralson-too many big-time programs in on him--Duke, Kansas, Uconn, others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT