ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Kansas for Mgbako

Lmao at some of the sky is falling posts in this thread over a kid we ended up landing.

Say what you want about Woody he's barely missed on players he's wanted since coming to IU and as long as he keeps winning that will continue.
If he keeps winning the hit rate will improve.

If he keeps winning the hit rate will improve.
Improve maybe but not by much, he's already landed 9 top 100 recruits in three classes with 4 players in the top 30.

You could make a real good argument for IU having one of the top 5 front courts in college basketball next year and that's after losing two starting wings and an all American.

Woody is killing it in recruiting.

“The game” is only about $$$. Likely will implode on itself as most things do when $$ becomes the #1 factor
The game has been since before I was born. Is this one of this old man shouting at the sky moments? JK. Why is it a bad thing when IU can now leverage an advantage? If my son or daughter could use their talent into a 6-7 figure deal I’d take it every single time. You only have a small window to make that kind of money off of your youth so why not use it. With the right guidance it’s a giant advantage to them. MM is a really good kid. Watch this.

Reactions: DCDAVID
The game has been since before I was born. Is this one of this old man shouting at the sky moments? JK. Why is it a bad thing when IU can now leverage an advantage? If my son or daughter could use their talent into a 6-7 figure deal I’d take it every single time. You only have a small window to make that kind of money off of your youth so why not use it. With the right guidance it’s a giant advantage to them. MM is a really good kid. Watch this.

I don’t disagree. Just a 52 year old man who has a lot of life experience and has seen a whole lot more evil from chasing $$$ than good. Don’t blame the kids and families at all for taking advantage of the process.

I don’t disagree. Just a 52 year old man who has a lot of life experience and has seen a whole lot more evil from chasing $$$ than good. Don’t blame the kids and families at all for taking advantage of the process.
I’m 48 and $$$ is a necessary evil. If I was taught the right way I’d be sitting pretty right now. I made and spent a ton of money.

LOL but doesnt understand why posting a gay slur is controversial. This shit is RICH.
Ummmmm. Sometimes it’s just fun to point out the hypocrisy of the human race. If you don’t get that I can’t help it. Who the hell are you anyway? I’ve been in these boards for about a year now and all I see is someone who really thinks they’re important by posting that they’ve had email conversations with Mark Cuban and then shows his almighty power by threatening to ban me and others when he gets his little toes offended. Am I close to the truth?? The fact that I’m a 20+ year season ticket holder and lifetime IU fan yet had no idea who you even were until I joined these boards ought to tell you just how important you actually are. Will this get me banned by the almighty Cav???

Reactions: GThomas
Is there a free Kansas board? The Rivals one is premie only. Just a little interested in their view of things.

They are roasting their insiders. Lol.
After reading that Kansas might be the most arrogant fan base I've seen since Kentucky in the early Cal years.

Also they're in for a rude awakening at Assembly Hall next year, most were pretty much guaranteeing a Kansas victory but Indiana is almost impossible to beat there.

Going to be fun.

After reading that Kansas might be the most arrogant fan base I've seen since Kentucky in the early Cal years.

Also they're in for a rude awakening at Assembly Hall next year, most were pretty much guaranteeing a Kansas victory but Indiana is almost impossible to beat there.

Going to be fun.
Fans has best be ready to support Mgbako at home. Jayhawk fans will be on his arse . . . .

That tic

Going to be fun.
That ticket might be more expensive than NC this past year. Let’s hope Kansas doesn’t screw it up and get beat right before. I’d love them to come in undefeated.

Going to be fun.
UK board is roasting them too.

Ummmmm. Sometimes it’s just fun to point out the hypocrisy of the human race. If you don’t get that I can’t help it. Who the hell are you anyway? I’ve been in these boards for about a year now and all I see is someone who really thinks they’re important by posting that they’ve had email conversations with Mark Cuban and then shows his almighty power by threatening to ban me and others when he gets his little toes offended. Am I close to the truth?? The fact that I’m a 20+ year season ticket holder and lifetime IU fan yet had no idea who you even were until I joined these boards ought to tell you just how important you actually are. Will this get me banned by the almighty Cav???
Cav is a third party land man by day!

38, and double your life experience. :)
That’s funny. You’re actually a lot older than I assumed based on your antics. If you think I have ZERO life experience as a 52 year old doctor then I have some prime real estate in the Everglades to sell you

I am 52 as well and I too have a lot of life experience but I have seen a whole lot more good from chasing $$$ than evil. Maybe you need to look elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
The world is only about money! The person who dies with the most toys wins!
We all end up worm food in the end regardless of toys. I hope to leave my area of the world better than it was before me. May sound cliche and trite but that’s where I am in life

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT