ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Kansas for Mgbako

Maybe i'm wrong. You said something along the lines of "Cap (forum member) suckin more D etc etc" No big deal. I just find it funny.

Yes more d than cap on the 4th of July. What’s wrong with that? Prob should have said you at a George strait concert tho.

Again not a social justice warrior. If you can’t See the difference, can’t help ya.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Yes more d than cap on the 4th of July. What’s wrong with that? Prob should have said you at a George strait concert tho.

Again not a social justice warrior. If you can’t See the difference, can’t help ya.

You know Cav, thats one thing I've never done before. Why? I'm afraid I might like it vbg

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
Im in the boat of he got a PHD online, and makes everyone call him doctor. I love not doing that btw. Tamars dad was a "Dr" and a ton of IU people called him Dr. Bates, ya that never came out of my mouth. Lol

my neighbor is an orthopedic surgeon at OI and refuses to let any of us call him doctor, even our kids. known him 5 years and never once heard the word doctor around him.

my neighbor is an orthopedic surgeon at OI and refuses to let any of us call him doctor, even our kids. known him 5 years and never once heard the word doctor around him.
Assume he is one of the best at his profession as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT