ADVERTISEMENT

IU sucks

the statue and its actual poem are great.

times have obviously changed and America can't just simply let anybody live here who wants to. duh.

but there's a right way to do it (like a decent human emulating, say, Christ) and there's a wrong way to do it (being a dim witted bigot - MAGA).

You see...if anybody cares...I don't think there's any supernatural being who gives 2 flying ****s about whatever "lines" we draw on a map.

Granted, I'd never be elected w that attitude, but that's only because so many Americans are credulous to a sin and believe in self-serving, "how to get ahead" religions that have all but discarded Jesus' teachings.

Trump would've made Joseph and Mary stay somewhere else, guys. Not his stable! Not for free, anway!
Trump will win in 24

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
the statue and its actual poem are great.

times have obviously changed and America can't just simply let anybody live here who wants to. duh.

but there's a right way to do it (like a decent human emulating, say, Christ) and there's a wrong way to do it (being a dim witted bigot - MAGA).

You see...if anybody cares...I don't think there's any supernatural being who gives 2 flying ****s about whatever "lines" we draw on a map.

Granted, I'd never be elected w that attitude, but that's only because so many Americans are credulous to a sin and believe in self-serving, "how to get ahead" religions that have all but discarded Jesus' teachings.

Trump would've made Joseph and Mary stay somewhere else, guys. Not his stable! Not for free, anway!
"dim witted bigot - MAGA"? One of those teachings you refer to is "Judge not lest you be judged".

Lou Reed was a communist...so it figures....and his music was/is overrated.
Yes Purdue fans are communists! I posted lyrics to a statute of liberty reference above. In the words of Aaron Rodgers - Relax. We could turn this into a music thread and I could bring up the Dead and I’m sure there are a ton of IU dead fans!

Yes Purdue fans are communists! I posted lyrics to a statute of liberty reference above. In the words of Aaron Rodgers - Relax. We could turn this into a music thread and I could bring up the Dead and I’m sure there are a ton of IU dead fans!
JFC...he's back

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but the US has gone downhill a bit since Dick The Bruiser died. Bruiser was able to keep a lid on the smartassery that is rampant today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT