ADVERTISEMENT

IU -5

8 PM Saturday tip at the hall, man can’t beat these. Sad I will not be there, but 17k of my close lubricated friends will be. Should be a hell of an environment.

OSU is simply not that good. Key is banged up and hasn’t had over 11 points since Xmas, Sueing isn’t that good, and that just leaves Brice. Hard for any freshman to play big in this type of atmosphere. I bet he does not. ;)

TJD primed for another big one tonight. Just a lot of teams this year that will have 0 answer for TJD. Do they wanna double and let our shooters shoot? Or play the one on one game that they are sure to lose. I think we see 10+ threes tonight from the Hoosiers and a modest 20 and 15 from TJD.

All aboard ladies, it’s time to get that bank account up.
Pretty much nailed it. Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
8 PM Saturday tip at the hall, man can’t beat these. Sad I will not be there, but 17k of my close lubricated friends will be. Should be a hell of an environment.

OSU is simply not that good. Key is banged up and hasn’t had over 11 points since Xmas, Sueing isn’t that good, and that just leaves Brice. Hard for any freshman to play big in this type of atmosphere. I bet he does not. ;)

TJD primed for another big one tonight. Just a lot of teams this year that will have 0 answer for TJD. Do they wanna double and let our shooters shoot? Or play the one on one game that they are sure to lose. I think we see 10+ threes tonight from the Hoosiers and a modest 20 and 15 from TJD.

All aboard ladies, it’s time to get that bank account up.
Not a bad call in many respects

I got a lot more than 10 bucks out of that PP. still undefeated?!? Hope you had a good time!
Still undefeated. 6-0 now. Thanks again for the PP. My dad, son and I had a great time, as always! Critical 5 game stretch coming up. Hopefully team can keep playing at this same level and stay healthy. Cheers my friend!

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT