ADVERTISEMENT

It's Walz.

Here's your candidate.

Wow, that is a damning testimony about how Walz quit on his unit because he was going to have to go to Iraq. I got out of the Air Force in 2-90 and got a letter when Desert Storm got started that I might have to come back. I would have done it if called upon of course. Walz shirked his commitment to his unit. That is a bad actor in my mind.

Wow, that is a damning testimony about how Walz quit on his unit because he was going to have to go to Iraq. I got out of the Air Force in 2-90 and got a letter when Desert Storm got started that I might have to come back. I would have done it if called upon of course. Walz shirked his commitment to his unit. That is a bad actor in my mind.

If you had any desire to be a fair person you’d also listen to those in his unit that have said nothing but positive things about him as well. Shouldn’t a Pastor want to be a fair man?

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Did you listen to the mother in that video?
That’s not an answer. Do you want to be fair, or not? Have you listened to others in his unit that have praised him and his service?

I’ve listened to many emotional mothers and wives over the years. I had a wife call me crying because I was “making” her husband deploy with the ship. I had a mother call me crying over the punishment awarded her perfect angel of a son (he deserved it). These things come with the job.

We don’t know enough details about Walz to come to any conclusions. Retirement process typically starts about a year prior. I expedited mine so I could start my civilian job and it still took six months. No one can retire immediately. People retire or transfer before deployments. It’s the reality of military life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ulrey
She seems like a good wife and mother though. It does seem to me with Donald Trump's flaws his home life is pretty good in terms of his family being behind him. Since he left his first wife for the second one it might not have turned out that way.
not living together probably helps lol

What if he had bone spurs?

Whose candidate? I’m not writing in his name. I know it’s very difficult for you but at least try to pay attention.
Nope. You’ll just spend endless hours on here defending him and Harris. I’m looking forward to reading it when I’m taking a shit.

Poop Thumbs Up GIF by BuzzFeed

Nope. You’ll just spend endless hours on here defending him and Harris. I’m looking forward to reading it when I’m taking a shit.

Poop Thumbs Up GIF by BuzzFeed
I’ll counter dishonest defenses and attacks like usual.

The perfect results would be Trump loses and the GOP manages to win Congress.

You remain an easily triggered ankle biter.

He's extremely radical. Very far left. Encouraged and supported the BLM riots. Changed the Minnesota flag to the Somali flag to appease Omar. Encouraged and supported tranny surgeries for kids. You're going to love him Murt.
I guess feeding children is radical, I guess he should be like Arkansas and lowered the child working age. GOP only cares about abortions , they do not care once they grow up. Give me a break.

That’s not an answer. Do you want to be fair, or not? Have you listened to others in his unit that have praised his service?

I’ve listened to many emotional mothers and wives over the years. I had a wife call me crying because I was “making” her husband deploy with the ship. I had a mother call me crying over the punishment awarded her perfect angel of a son (he deserved it). These things come with the job.

We don’t know enough details about Walz to come to any conclusions. Retirement process typically starts about a year prior. I expedited mine so I could start my civilian job and it still took six months. No one can retire immediately. People retire or transfer before deployments. It’s the reality of military life.
So he resonates with you? No surprise.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
So he resonates with you? No surprise.
Nope. I think I wrote pretty clearly. We don’t yet know enough about his service and the circumstances of his retirement to write him off as a poor leader and coward. That’s merely me searching for truth and fairness.

I guess feeding children is radical, I guess he should be like Arkansas and lowered the child working age. GOP only cares about abortions , they do not care once they grow up. Give me a break.
Changed the Minnesota flag to the Somali flag to appease Omar.

When someone writes something this stupid, it's best to just point and laugh at the weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
Nope. I think I wrote pretty clearly. We don’t yet know enough about his service and the circumstances of his retirement to write him off as a poor leader and coward. That’s merely me searching for truth and fairness.
Last I read his unit had not even gotten deployment orders when he left service. The fire hose of bullshit is on full throttle trying to attack Walz so it's hard to find any valid information on this.

Last I read his unit had not even gotten deployment orders when he left service. The fire hose of bullshit is on full throttle trying to attack Walz so it's hard to find any valid information on this.
Far too many people just don’t want facts. They have opinions based on next to nothing and treat those as facts.

That’s not an answer. Do you want to be fair, or not? Have you listened to others in his unit that have praised him and his service?

Can you provide a link to what they said? If they spent time in Iraq are they happy he wasn't there?

Can you provide a link to what they said? If they spent time in Iraq are they happy he wasn't there?
So, you're willing to put in an effort to find something negative and not willing to put in the effort to find something positive. I'm thinking that you have no desire to be a fair man. I find this a very troubling trait for a Pastor.

Aloha I apologize if this isn't true. But it gets me thinking that you don't have any links to share.
Now that is disappointing. Now you're accusing me of dishonesty. That's definitely not a good trait for a Pastor. Not only are there links out there, but there are also videos and audio. I listened to some people on SiriusXM today that had served with him.

If you don't want to put in any effort to find something positive, just say so.

Now that is disappointing. Now you're accusing me of dishonesty. That's definitely not a good trait for a Pastor. Not only are there links out there, but there are also videos and audio. I listened to some people on SiriusXM today that had served with him.

You’re being a dishonest prick for no reason.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Aloha I apologize if this isn't true. But it gets me thinking that you don't have any links to share.
Pastor do you think the devil is operating the Dem party? So many once good men seem to have had their souls corrupted. Like a possession. You’re one pastor. How are you going to exorcise so many. I know what it took for that demon on the 13th flr at alexian brothers. All that father had. Anyway we stand behind you. The Dream Team. Often Tested But Never Bested

Reactions: DANC
He's not going to make it to the convention is he? He should be prosecuted. No one is above the law. Right Dems?

You and your Trumpster Twitter Twits are so dumb.

Here is the law, tell us how he broke it:

Now here is information about OEF, and it's Wiki, but accurate:

Walz deployed to Italy in support of OEF. You wouldn't know it because you're dumber than dirt, but that counts as a deployment in support of OEF. Guess who else deployed in support of OEF - that would be me. I was in Afghanistan during OEF for just three weeks (counts) but wasn't shot at and I was deployed in a Navy ship in support of OEF and never got within 600 miles of Afghanistan. You should just STFU when you're ignorant rather than posting proof that your ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cosmickid
Which part is the dishonest part?

1) It's not disappointing.
2) He's accusing Aloha of dishonesty.
3) That's a good trait for a Pastor.
4) There are no links, videos, and audio out there.
5) Aloha didn't listen to some people on SiriusXM today that had served with him.
6) If VPM doesn't want to put in any effort into finding something positive, he should continue to stay quiet about it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
There isn't a dishonest word in posts to Van. I'm actually hoping he'll get the point that he's willing to put in the effort to find something in support of his political positions (in this case something negative about Walz) but is unwilling to put in the effort to find anything that doesn't support his political position (in this case something that counters the negative about Walz).

You have a troubling habit of baselessly calling me dishonest. Stop the ankle biting.

Pastor do you think the devil is operating the Dem party? So many once good men seem to have had their souls corrupted. Like a possession. You’re one pastor. How are you going to exorcise so many. I know what it took for that demon on the 13th flr at alexian brothers. All that father had. Anyway we stand behind you. The Dream Team. Often Tested But Never Bested
The Devil is after all of us. He is called the god of this age and has his plan on how things will turn out. But we Christians have hope because we have read the back of the book. God wins in the end. One thing we can't do is ever ever....I say it again ever give up. Most people don't believe like these people do with all the different subjects such as trans ideology and removing all guns from the country.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
The Devil is after all of us. He is called the god of this age and has his plan on how things will turn out. But we Christians have hope because we have read the back of the book. God wins in the end. One thing we can't do is ever ever....I say it again ever give up. Most people don't believe like these people do with all the different subjects such as trans ideology and removing all guns from the country.
Incredible that it doesn't occur to you that when you are trying to gain control of this world you might be playing into the devil's hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT