ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Watching them destroy nebraska on tv
Can archie devise a plan to hold garza under 40 by thursday. Will be interesting.

Watching them destroy nebraska on tv
Can archie devise a plan to hold garza under 40 by thursday. Will be interesting.
No our pathetic hedging defense ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will get killed how about a simple 3-2 zone or 2-3 zone

Iowa sucks on the road. IU by 8 to 20.

Iowa offensively is our worst nightmare.

They have a dominant post surrounded by two of the better shooters in the conference, one being a dynamic 6'7" wing that can score inside and out.

They'll bury us from three.

They don’t play defense and Garza will try to avoid fouling to stay on the floor. Getting him in foul trouble will be key and TJD is good at drawing fouls. with the game being at IU I certainly wouldn’t rule out the upset

They don’t play defense and Garza will try to avoid fouling to stay on the floor. Getting him in foul trouble will be key and TJD is good at drawing fouls. with the game being at IU I certainly wouldn’t rule out the upset
And Graza is better at drawing fouls.

Iowa offensively is our worst nightmare.

They have a dominant post surrounded by two of the better shooters in the conference, one being a dynamic 6'7" wing that can score inside and out.

They'll bury us from three.
Hard to press them too since they interchange four excellent ball handling guards.

We lose by around 15, give or take a few. I can already hear it now, "Really proud of the way our guys fought tonight. At the end of the day, you have to hit shots. Our rebounding should have been better. Our free throw shooting is what it is. A couple of our guys just need to see the ball go through the basket. I like gum." etc.

Same shit, different night.

We lose by around 15, give or take a few. I can already hear it now, "Really proud of the way our guys fought tonight. At the end of the day, you have to hit shots. Our rebounding should have been better. Our free throw shooting is what it is. A couple of our guys just need to see the ball go through the basket. I like gum." etc.

Same shit, different night.

It will be that, I can already see it, hear it. All they have to do is out shoot us, which most teams can, when you have no offense and this gimmick D

Reactions: rikki-tikka-tava
Iowa has an issue with wanting to play actual defense, they make pedestrian offenses look good, I can easily see a high scoring affair come down to the final moments and an IU win.

Reactions: .Gerdis
Lol. We are going to punk you Thursday night.

Who's going to guard Garza, Weiskamp, or Fredrick?

I hope Garza goes for 50 and we win by 17+, and it's completely reasonable as Garza is that good.

Bahaha. Nice take. You’re about to lose by 40 again. Maybe crazy Fran and the rest of the Hawkeyes should just stay out of the state of Indiana. Owned.

Bahaha. Nice take. You’re about to lose by 40 again. Maybe crazy Fran and the rest of the Hawkeyes should just stay out of the state of Indiana. Owned.

Why I thought we would defend on the road, or anywhere for that matter, is beyond me.
I see threads wanting Green on the bench and sure enough he's Steph against us....

Well played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT