ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar back in the news

I agree...she sucks.

Not sure why anyone would vote for a person who fleeces donors to line pockets, cheats on a spouse, and claims to plan to misuse the powers of the elected office. But, many people will.
It seems that we’ve reached point good qualifiedAmericans have no desire to run for political office. Only shit folks on both sides run.

I am sure you feel much different about Mike Braun than I do. I feel like he’s a smart qualified person. He went to the Senate thinking he could work with both sides. He found out there was no hope of that and came back to Indiana. He thinks he can have much more effect as Governor.

It seems that we’ve reached point good qualifiedAmericans have no desire to run for political office. Only shit folks on both sides run.

I am sure you feel much different about Mike Braun than I do. I feel like he’s a smart qualified person. He went to the Senate thinking he could work with both sides. He found out there was no hope of that and came back to Indiana. He thinks he can have much more effect as Governor.
I hope you are right.
My problem is that he had that GOP nomination sewed up. No one was within a mile of him. He will also beat the Dem candidate in a landslide in November. And yet, instead of standing on his own 2 feet, his commercials were a love letter to Trump. Hell, Trump will win Indiana by a large margin. What’s the point of kissing his ass in the commercials? If ever there was a situation where a candidate could just ignore him and run on his own, Braun doubled down and showed why the GOP, regardless of acting like they would like nothing better than to tell the ex prez to FO, is 100% all about the Don.

Last edited:

A smart man arrives at a shit show, recognizes it, meets his obligations and runs as fast as he can away from it. Never let the show, tear down your game.

Reactions: stollcpa

Mike Braun's picture should be in the dictionary under hypocrite.

Supported Obama and now swings off Trump's sack. The guy appears to have no core values or beliefs. Whichever way the wind blows or whatever gets him elected to recoup the 800k he personally dumped into his campaign.

He supported a totally different cause up until 2012, then saw a way to wet his beak when Donnelly was in trouble. Now he's Mr. Conservative.

Mike Braun's picture should be in the dictionary under hypocrite.

Supported Obama and now swings off Trump's sack. The guy appears to have no core values or beliefs. Whichever way the wind blows or whatever gets him elected to recoup the 800k he personally dumped into his campaign.

He supported a totally different cause up until 2012, then saw a way to wet his beak when Donnelly was in trouble. Now he's Mr. Conservative.
And you know all this about Mike how?

Which part, voting records, his public support for Obama, the campaign records that show his personal contribution to the campaign, his current campaign ads?

Narrow it down for me.
So you really don’t know him. Big changes are coming to Indiana. What he’s going to do will leave no doubt he’s a conservative. Liberals are going to lose their minds.

So you really don’t know him. Big changes are coming to Indiana. What he’s going to do will leave no doubt he’s a conservative. Liberals are going to lose their minds.
LOL. What liberals? The ones in state government? The Holcombe RINOs?

You got me. I'll ignore the last 20 years and wait with bated breath. I can't wait!

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
So, if he's so conservative, and true conservatives claim Trump is really a closet democrat, why did Braun have to kiss his ass so much in an election where he was going to win anyway?

Reactions: UncleMark
So, if he's so conservative, and true conservatives claim Trump is really a closet democrat, why did Braun have to kiss his ass so much in an election where he was going to win anyway?
He was registered as a Democrat and voted dem until 2012, then took a republican ballot so he could run for congress as an R in 2014. But he's gonna own those libs! Just watch!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT