ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar back in the news

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
Despite publicly being exposed as fleecing donors to line her own pockets and cheating during marriage, she continues to be reelected by the Somalis and uber liberal Minneapolis district.

Now she's claiming she is going to use her Congressional powers to influence world politics. That seems to have rubbed Somalis that live in Somalia the wrong way...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Despite publicly being exposed as fleecing donors to line her own pockets and cheating during marriage, she continues to be reelected by the Somalis and uber liberal Minneapolis district.

Now she's claiming she is going to use her Congressional powers to influence world politics. That seems to have rubbed Somalis that live in Somalia the wrong way...

Well, shoot. And here I thought she was going to the Super Bowl to party with Taylor.

She sucks. Thankfully not my Rep.

Hopefully the people of her district wake up. There has to be someone better suited living there. But people like MTG and Gomert keep getting re-elected so maybe she is there to balance out the dumb.

Hopefully the people of her district wake up. There has to be someone better suited living there. But people like MTG and Gomert keep getting re-elected so maybe she is there to balance out the dumb.
I agree...she sucks.

Not sure why anyone would vote for a person who fleeces donors to line pockets, cheats on a spouse, and claims to plan to misuse the powers of the elected office. But, many people will.

Don't a lots of members of Congress use their congressional powers to influence world politics? Every so often federally elected officials take trips to foreign countries. And people take stances on world politics all the time (Ukraine and Palestine/Israel come to mind). What are people doing on the Committee for Foreign Affairs?

She did say she is interested in representing the interests of taxpaying Somali-Americans. She didn't say that was her complete political effort though.

Yay, it's a race to the bottom. That's great for the country!

The people of her district of uneducated derelicts with a propensity to commit crime. They love her.

Oh, just showing the stupidity of our candidates that we have.

High fiving each other because they've been arrested like it's a badge of honor.

We're screwed.

I read Boebert finished at the bottom or next to last in the straw polling in her new district.

Kj4NhJI.jpg

You can't wake up the people of just one district. Boebert is switching to a safer Red district, apparently because she wasn't polling well.

The move might not be working for her.

See this:

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You can't wake up the people of just one district. Boebert is switching to a safer Red district, apparently because she wasn't polling well.

The move might not be working for her.

See this:

I’ll help you out here, you got mixed up & posted this in the wrong thread, this one is about Omar. Care to weigh in on that?

Would anyone really question this from 1) anyone focused on achieving their goal 2) Being from a country raised with 200BC ideology?
She’s total bottom of the pond scum, to our enlightened selfs. But don’t shit your uppity selves, she’s achieved HUGE gains towards her cause…. And we let her (them squad).
We learned NOTHING on 9-11.
Question though, shouldn’t we try to understand their feels before we get our knees to be beheaded?

Reactions: DANC
Don't a lots of members of Congress use their congressional powers to influence world politics? Every so often federally elected officials take trips to foreign countries. And people take stances on world politics all the time (Ukraine and Palestine/Israel come to mind). What are people doing on the Committee for Foreign Affairs?

She did say she is interested in representing the interests of taxpaying Somali-Americans. She didn't say that was her complete political effort though.

Perhaps, but few openly advocate for foreign terrorists - unless you include AOC and Omar. How can she say that taxpaying Somali-Americans share her beliefs as it relates to reannexing Somaliland, etc.? Everything I read by neutral sources indicates that Somaliland is a beacon of hope in the trash can of continents, which include present-day Somalia.

She's clearly not referring to the idea that Ethiopia is trying to attack or acquire land from actual Somalia.

I’ll help you out here, you got mixed up & posted this in the wrong thread, this one is about Omar. Care to weigh in on that?
Sure.

This is not the jet812 thread, and there are no rules like the one you just made up.

Is this true or is this fake/AI? I can’t tell anymore.

If true, what possible reason would one give for not preventing their entry?

In theory, I could imagine someone having a problem with the squishy "otherwise facilitated" language, but even that's a stretch. IRL, it's probably just politically a bad bill for Tlaib, and for Bush, it's most likely simply the fact she's an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT