ADVERTISEMENT

I must not be much of a man because I'm going to have a mammogram in

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
the middle of June. I've had a sore place near my left nipple for several days, so I went to my doctor buddy this morning. He couldn't feel a lump, but he wants me to have a mammogram just in case.

I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

the middle of June. I've had a sore place near my left nipple for several days, so I went to my doctor buddy this morning. He couldn't feel a lump, but he wants me to have a mammogram just in case.

I'm probably the only one here that can help you with this. It's not a bad procedure for me, but for some women it's kind of painful. Let's just say it will be helpful if you have manboobs.

cant-even-guy.jpg

I'm probably the only one here that can help you with this. It's not a bad procedure for me, but for some women it's kind of painful. Let's just say it will be helpful if you have manboobs.
Flapjacks?

My wife just told me they were painful a couple months ago. I tnhought they squeezed them hard regardless what the size. Or do they eventually become desensitized from all the tweaking?

thanks for the insight in advance.

Reactions: FrankTGucker

I hope it isn't something serious and I don't mean to make light of breast cancer because my mom is a survivor from breast cancer 6 years ago.

But, the image of an older man sitting in an office waiting for a mammogram is one I can't help but chuckle about. I assume they will give you a gown like the other ... I mean, the ladies. If so, I hope they have a separate waiting room. You might as well get a pap smear while you are there just to be safe.

Again, I hope it is nothing and sorry you have to go through this!

Tell your wife to stop biting you there. On a serious note keep us informed on how you are doing.

Hang in there McNutt.
Hope its much ado about nothing.
A bad swing.
Nothing more.

(hmmm. Wonder where the "hang" in "hang in there" came from?)

Don't sell yourself short. You're a tremendous slouch.
CjAXm5IXAAE7BBx.jpg

Hi Jerry.

I had a pastor, Dr. Lane Alderman, who had male breast cancer. He died about a year ago after 16 years fighting cancers of various kinds.

Lane was an outstanding preacher, and a good guy. Here's his way of describing what happened in his case:

I am thankful that you're taking this situation seriously, Jerry. God bless and God speed, buddy.

Hi Jerry.

I had a pastor, Dr. Lane Alderman, who had male breast cancer. He died about a year ago after 16 years fighting cancers of various kinds.

Lane was an outstanding preacher, and a good guy. Here's his way of describing what happened in his case:

I am thankful that you're taking this situation seriously, Jerry. God bless and God speed, buddy.

Thank you for sending this to me, Steve. It meant a great deal to me. I wonder if this is what has caused my knee to be stiff the past few weeks? It is the knee I injured in 1980, but it hasn't really been stiff like this in over 35 years.

I hope it isn't something serious and I don't mean to make light of breast cancer because my mom is a survivor from breast cancer 6 years ago.

But, the image of an older man sitting in an office waiting for a mammogram is one I can't help but chuckle about. I assume they will give you a gown like the other ... I mean, the ladies. If so, I hope they have a separate waiting room. You might as well get a pap smear while you are there just to be safe.

Again, I hope it is nothing and sorry you have to go through this!

Thank you, IUBud. I can't say I'm looking forward to being in a waiting room with a bunch of women. Maybe two of them will join me in a threesome. Of course, I'm referring to golf.

My golf buddy doctor said my breasts were bigger than average when he examined them Thursday morning. Ironically, he's never said that about another part of me.

Speaking of men and health issues. I now have "check my balls" saved monthly on my calendar. A simple little check of the nads is so much better than leaving kids without a father. If you aren't doing this, just add it to your calendar. Seriously do it now.

Speaking of men and health issues. I now have "check my balls" saved monthly on my calendar. A simple little check of the nads is so much better than leaving kids without a father. If you aren't doing this, just add it to your calendar. Seriously do it now.

It would be easier if you posted some nipples with the PSA. Just sayin

Flapjacks?

My wife just told me they were painful a couple months ago. I tnhought they squeezed them hard regardless what the size. Or do they eventually become desensitized from all the tweaking?

thanks for the insight in advance.
From my experience and unscientific studies ( i.e. Talking to friends) if you are fairly well endowed, it doesn't hurt much because there is plenty of tissue to grab. If you are petite and small breasted , it hurts more because you are really grabbing more skin and muscle.

Okay Zeke what are we talking about...C's, D's, Dan Dakich's?

McNutt you made me laugh out loud three times in this thread with your self depreciating humor so thank you for that.

Good luck of course, hopefully it's nothing serious.

When your time does come will you be buried while doing the famous McNutt stare...scaring and intimidating the hell out of everyone that comes to your visitation?

Okay Zeke what are we talking about...C's, D's, Dan Dakich's?

McNutt you made me laugh out loud three times in this thread with your self depreciating humor so thank you for that.

Good luck of course, hopefully it's nothing serious.

When your time does come will you be buried while doing the famous McNutt stare...scaring and intimidating the hell out of everyone that comes to your visitation?

I'll make sure they close my eyes when I'm in the coffin, Tommy. Maybe they'll also put a toupee on my ugly bald head for the viewing and funeral.

Reactions: TommyCracker
So I guess that means you can have it any time?

The earliest date they had available was June 14th, so I took it. I wanted to have it as early in the morning as possible because people having mammograms are not supposed to wear deodorant. My menstrual cycle should be over by June 14th. vbg

Reactions: sdhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT