ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve changed my mind.

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif
You are a moron.
What would these geniuses have done if Gore had disputed the results of the 2000 election? Heads would’ve…..

And there’s the problem.
The man has done illegal things, across multiple indictments (and convictions) in state courts. That’s not political. That’s criminal. Maybe he should stop doing illegal $hit.
That last sentence, coming from you, is just precious. “Lied to and duped and controlled”. Awesome. Lol.
IT. IS. A. CULT.
@mcmurtry66 and you criticized me for capitAl. “Boarder”. lol And free cheese? WITUF is he talking about? Good stuff.
That’s Joehoopsier. You’ll pick up his language in time. He’s like our own David foster Wallace the day after a bender

What would these geniuses have done if Gore had disputed the results of the 2000 election? Heads would’ve…..
He did dispute the results. Recounts were done - publicly. Ballots examined - publicly.

The SC heard the case.

You are not a serious poster.

Reactions: stollcpa
And there’s the problem.
The man has done illegal things, across multiple indictments (and convictions) in state courts. That’s not political. That’s criminal. Maybe he should stop doing illegal $hit.
That last sentence, coming from you, is just precious. “Lied to and duped and controlled”. Awesome. Lol.
IT. IS. A. CULT.
@mcmurtry66 and you criticized me for capitAl. “Boarder”. lol And free cheese? WITUF is he talking about? Good stuff.
Listen junior, when you have game like mine, ain't nobody got time for that spell checks crap. I play down hill, all the time. Get north to south, score the scalps and mount the knee caps on a board, before I get bored.

He did dispute the results. Recounts were done - publicly. Ballots examined - publicly.

The SC heard the case.

You are not a serious poster.
The counts weren’t “public”. They were certified just like they always are. In this case, genius, the SCOTUS wasn’t even needed. It didn’t make it beyond the initial court cases. You know why? Because there’s nothing there. The cases were dismissed. All of them. There’s ZERO evidence. In sprite if whatever stupid $hit you’ve seen on YouTube or dip$hit articles claiming otherwise. Again, you really think Bill Barr wouldn’t have pursued any evidence of tampering or fraud or whatever?
Not a serious poster. I’m serious about this. You guys are either just really dumb or brainwashed. I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say the latter. Watch some factual news. Realize that were there ANY truth to what you’re saying, Fox wouldn’t be out $788 million. There’s no truth to it. To any of it.
Get some help.

The counts weren’t “public”. They were certified just like they always are. In this case, genius, the SCOTUS wasn’t even needed. It didn’t make it beyond the initial court cases. You know why? Because there’s nothing there. The cases were dismissed. All of them. There’s ZERO evidence. In sprite if whatever stupid $hit you’ve seen on YouTube or dip$hit articles claiming otherwise. Again, you really think Bill Barr wouldn’t have pursued any evidence of tampering or fraud or whatever?
Not a serious poster. I’m serious about this. You guys are either just really dumb or brainwashed. I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say the latter. Watch some factual news. Realize that were there ANY truth to what you’re saying, Fox wouldn’t be out $788 million. There’s no truth to it. To any of it.
Get some help.
Gore protested the results and the SC heard the case.

So, your statement was wrong. Just own up to it - you ran your mouth and were wrong. Or maybe just lying. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just chalk it up to ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT