ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve changed my mind.

what on Earth am i delusional about? are you okay? trump was absolutely wrong about claiming the election was stolen. it wasn't. he didn't hole up in dc and bunker down with a militia. he went home and filed lawsuits. and lost those as well. because he didn't have a case. this isn't hard, despite your inexpert efforts to make it so
Then the question is, how can you support someone who is guilty of constitutional crimes and isn’t fit to serve? You will vote for him over literally anyone who wouldn’t try to overthrow the government?

Do you go by Dug or Duglas? Anyhoo, the Dream Team would like to extend an invitation to you to our quarterly reeducation camp. You've shown a lack of awareness to basically everything and are a prime candidate for it. We can work around your schedule and based on your posting and lack of intelligence, I assume is wide open. Looking forward to the oppourtunity of turning you into a Dream Team. God bless.
Doogie

Reactions: mcmurtry66
who wouldn’t try to overthrow the government?
woah that's quite the leap. i don't think he attempted to overthrow the government. i htink he genuinely believed that there was foul play as he is a classic narcissist and availed himself of the legal system. because the election wasn't rigged the cases were summarily disposed. i understand how the system works and he would not be able to "overthrow the government." that's a combination of hyperbole and paranoia. he's a dogshit candidate who i will still vote for over a progressive. had the dem nom been shapiro or someone else that wouldn't be the case

Reactions: jet812
woah that's quite the leap. i don't think he attempted to overthrow the government. i htink he genuinely believed that there was foul play as he is a classic narcissist and availed himself of the legal system. because the election wasn't rigged the cases were summarily disposed. i understand how the system works and he would not be able to "overthrow the government." that's a combination of hyperbole and paranoia. he's a dogshit candidate who i will still vote for over a progressive. had the dem nom been shapiro or someone else that wouldn't be the case
Lmao. And you call me dumb. Ffs, dip$hit. He has said on numerous occasions that he lost. He KNOWS and KNEW that he lost. His AG, literally every WH lawyer, and scores of staff told him that he lost. Bill Barr told him that his claims were (verbatim) “bull$hit”. More than once. Barr resigned his post, literally weeks before his term would end, because he knew that Trump was going to do what he ultimately did.
Voting for Trump is the definition of unamerican. He should be in jail and after he loses in November, he’ll be going there. Then maybe, just maybe, the GOP can move on to a sane candidate who isn’t the biggest snowflake, whinya$$, loser in the history of American politics.

Human ingenuity, free markets, and sound money.

This is the wrong question to ask.

It's a matter of how much interventionist policies government either institutes or repeals. Trade barriers, regulations, taxes, subsidies, redistribution, etc. etc.

Government needs to get as much out of the way as it can. The more governments liberalize their economies, the more their societies thrive.

Ahh, my point got lost. To @snarlcakes - sure and I don't disagree. @crazed_hoosier2 - mostly agree.

But my point is that the government themselves will have to change these policies. And that's assuming people that really want to change these policies and have the werewithal to make that happen outside of the vacuum of social media or disconnected academic circles can get elected to Congress.

But, like most high powered organizations in the world, Congress has investigated itself and found no wrong doing. They won't change. I'm on record as saying nothing really will change without cataclysm. Unfortunately, something needs to stir the pot. Think 9/11. We didn't deal with islamic terrorism until we were really, really forced to. I don't know why our budget and economic policies are any different. And considering in the last 25 years we've had the dot.com bubble burst, housing collapse, markets nearly die as a result, and a global pandemic which shut down the economy - I'd say the triggering event knocking us off our lazy perch is gonna be pretty ****ing bad. Also, we're 39 trilliion in debt. Frogs in a pot.

All of us.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Lmao. And you call me dumb. Ffs, dip$hit. He has said on numerous occasions that he lost. He KNOWS and KNEW that he lost. His AG, literally every WH lawyer, and scores of staff told him that he lost. Bill Barr told him that his claims were (verbatim) “bull$hit”. More than once. Barr resigned his post, literally weeks before his term would end, because he knew that Trump was going to do what he ultimately did.
Voting for Trump is the definition of unamerican. He should be in jail and after he loses in November, he’ll be going there. Then maybe, just maybe, the GOP can move on to a sane candidate who isn’t the biggest snowflake, whinya$$, loser in the history of American politics.
he availed himself of the legal process and lost. that is not overthrowing the government. again he didn't hole up in dc with a militia and arms. he went to palm beach and filed lawsuits. do you not understand that difference?

was his rhetoric awful? of course. is he a whiny, lying bitch. for sure. still better than progressive policies

he availed himself of the legal process and lost. that is not overthrowing the government. again he didn't hole up in dc with a militia and arms. he went to palm beach and filed lawsuits. do you not understand that difference?

was his rhetoric awful? of course. is he a whiny, lying bitch. for sure. still better than progressive policies
Oh, I’m sorry. I get it. You’re just a POS. People like you have no business voting, driving or especially owning a firearm because you have no moral compass. None. What are the progressive policies? That all people in this country are equal? Even LGBTQ. That the federal or state government has no right to knowledge about a woman’s healthcare or her decisions about her body? That Christianity (or any religion) has no place in government? $hit like that?

Oh, I’m sorry. I get it. You’re just a POS. People like you have no business voting, driving or especially owning a firearm because you have no moral compass. None. What are the progressive policies? That all people in this country are equal? Even LGBTQ. That the federal or state government has no right to knowledge about a woman’s healthcare or her decisions about her body? That Christianity (or any religion) has no place in government? $hit like that?
Are you shaking right now? Yikes.
progressive policies:
defund police, bail projects, excess stimulus, equity of outcomes not opportunity, redistribution etc. her body or the child's body. there are two you know? or don't you.

you're revealing yourself as a far left radical whack job here. but being aligned with tmp scans. low information strong progressive feelings. And as for the pos comment I’ll put my volunteer work up against yours any day

• Haha
Reactions: hoosierdug
Ahh, my point got lost. To @snarlcakes - sure and I don't disagree. @crazed_hoosier2 - mostly agree.

But my point is that the government themselves will have to change these policies. And that's assuming people that really want to change these policies and have the werewithal to make that happen outside of the vacuum of social media or disconnected academic circles can get elected to Congress.

But, like most high powered organizations in the world, Congress has investigated itself and found no wrong doing. They won't change. I'm on record as saying nothing really will change without cataclysm. Unfortunately, something needs to stir the pot. Think 9/11. We didn't deal with islamic terrorism until we were really, really forced to. I don't know why our budget and economic policies are any different. And considering in the last 25 years we've had the dot.com bubble burst, housing collapse, markets nearly die as a result, and a global pandemic which shut down the economy - I'd say the triggering event knocking us off our lazy perch is gonna be pretty ****ing bad. Also, we're 39 trilliion in debt. Frogs in a pot.

All of us.

I certainly wouldn't rule out more major black swan economic shocks. But, whether we have those or not or whether they're enough to make Congress find religion, I do think we're likely to see significantly lower rates of growth in coming decades -- something akin to what Japan has experienced going back to the early 90s.

However, if there's one thing coming into the fold that might actually move the needle in our favor on this, it's AI. I don't know how profound the economic benefit of it is going to have or how it will manifest. But I am pretty sure that it's going to be a game changer that might help alleviate some of the pain of the reckoning we're facing.

Reactions: larsIU
As I told you before. You’re just bleating emotions. But don’t do it with me. I have far more education and experience than you. Stay on the bench with the drug addicts.

Are you shaking right now? Yikes.
progressive policies:
defund police, bail projects, excess stimulus, equity of outcomes not opportunity, redistribution etc. her body or the child's body. there are two you know? or don't you.

you're revealing yourself as a far left radical whack job here. but being aligned with tmp scans. low information strong progressive feelings. And as for the pos comment I’ll put my volunteer work up against yours any day
Nobody wants to defund the police. Ffs, Trump wants to get rid of the FBI. Does your dumb ass know how much local law enforcement relies on them? Excess stimulus and the rest…. You’re right. You don’t watch dumb Fux News. You’re watching more radical shit that that. I’m far less a far left whack job than you are a WAY far right wing whack job. This country is about equality for everybody. EVERYBODY. If you don’t like that, then GTFO, Nazi. Your volunteer work. Lmao. Sure. You want to tell us how many black or Hispanic friends you have?

• Haha
Nobody wants to defund the police. Ffs, Trump wants to get rid of the FBI. Does your dumb ass know how much local law enforcement relies on them? Excess stimulus and the rest…. You’re right. You don’t watch dumb Fux News. You’re watching more radical shit that that. I’m far less a far left whack job than you are a WAY far right wing whack job. This country is about equality for everybody. EVERYBODY. If you don’t like that, then GTFO, Nazi. Your volunteer work. Lmao. Sure. You want to tell us how many black or Hispanic friends you have?
defund already took place and was later corrected as yet another dumbass hoosierdug idea. i know more about local law enforcement than you will ever know. you want me to list the excess stimulus? do you want a report from the fed? or do you wish to just remain willfully ignorant? because this post you have here is about as dumb as it gets. black i live in an extremely diverse community so many? hispanic. i've played in an all hispanic league for more than 20 years. many of my closest friends are hispanic. you're stereotyping and really showing your ass now. and you're beginning to bore me bc of it.

as i said. lots of energy. low on knowledge. the board doesn't need you

All of us.
Gotcha. The government will be forced to do it through Bitcoin.

Reactions: larsIU
Nobody wants to defund the police. Ffs, Trump wants to get rid of the FBI.
Ok ok hear me out.

Nobody wants to defund the police. Correct, they (assuming the left here) wants the police to behave and act according to their prescription.

Trump wants to get rid of the FBI. Incorrect, Trump wants the FBI to behave and act according to his prescription.

Maybe we should debate it without hyperbole on both sides.

And, don't forget -- he fired up a mob and said he would march to the Capitol with them, that they should "fight like hell" to "persuade" Mike Pence to "do the right thing," and sat on his ass for several hours after his daughter told him it was out of control and he should say something to defuse the riot.

Trump's excusers will try to point to the part of his speech where they say he said to act "peacefully." That doesn't work. He doesn't get to fire up a mob and then tell them both "fight like hell" and "be peaceful" and then let them pick which one they think he wants (wink wink) them to be.

Trump could have defused Jan 6 quite a bit (had he wanted to).

defund already took place and was later corrected as yet another dumbass hoosierdug idea. i know more about local law enforcement than you will ever know. you want me to list the excess stimulus? do you want a report from the fed? or do you wish to just remain willfully ignorant? because this post you have here is about as dumb as it gets. black i live in an extremely diverse community so many? hispanic. i've played in an all hispanic league for more than 20 years. many of my closest friends are hispanic. you're stereotyping and really showing your ass now. and you're beginning to bore me bc of it.

Sure, pal. Again, my work is done here.

For today.

• Love
Ok ok hear me out.

Nobody wants to defund the police. Correct, they (assuming the left here) wants the police to behave and act according to their prescription.

Trump wants to get rid of the FBI. Incorrect, Trump wants the FBI to behave and act according to his prescription.

Maybe we should debate it without hyperbole on both sides.
Their prescription is to follow up on information they are given. Your statement, even though it was a mistake on your part, was/is accurate. Trump wanted/wants the FBI to act on HIS prescription. Not on where the facts and law lead. Because of that idiot, a friend from HS left the FBI because of the death threats, etc. No POTUS in the history of the FBI has done more to undermine it than Donald J Trump. If anyone was really interested in getting to the bottom of what and why Jan 6th happened, they should both watch the inquiry into it and the trial should happen. It should’ve happened before the election, but as he always does, Trump sought to delay it. As it is, we will learn some info in the filings prior to the election.

Their prescription is to follow up on information they are given. Your statement, even though it was a mistake on your part, was/is accurate. Trump wanted/wants the FBI to act on HIS prescription. Not on where the facts and law lead. Because of that idiot, a friend from HS left the FBI because of the death threats, etc. No POTUS in the history of the FBI has done more to undermine it than Donald J Trump. If anyone was really interested in getting to the bottom of what and why Jan 6th happened, they should both watch the inquiry into it and the trial should happen. It should’ve happened before the election, but as he always does, Trump sought to delay it. As it is, we will learn some info in the filings prior to the election.
Defund the police was such a shitty slogan that whoever came up with it should market Twitter so it will die.

Police should police. We need more services to deal with the mental health issues plaguing the country. But, it's often left to police. Who aren't counselors and shouldn't be.

Agree on Trump. On Jan 6 alone, he's disqualified. Let alone all the other bullshit.

Nah. I’m not into cults that get off by fellating a morbidly obese, narcissistic, supposed billionaire, con man.
Nor am I. The problem is you want to scream. In frustration. And stereotype and generalize. But like tmp who we’ve mistaken you for; you’re uninformed so reduced to your post above. That doesn’t really lend itself to debate/discussion. You’d be better off doing push-ups than logging on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Defund the police was such a shitty slogan that whoever came up with it should market Twitter so it will die.

Police should police. We need more services to deal with the mental health issues plaguing the country. But, it's often left to police. Who aren't counselors and shouldn't be.

Agree on Trump. On Jan 6 alone, he's disqualified. Let alone all the other bullshit.
It wasn’t just a slogan tho. Budgets were cut. In blue cities all over the country. This wasn’t a fiction or propaganda. It occurred. And was reversed in many

All joking aside. Seriously. Where and when did the police defund happen?

All joking aside. Seriously. Where and when did the police defund happen?
No offense to you bc it’s not your fault that you weren’t here but it has been posted and demonstrated and argued about so many times in the past. I’m not going through it again. With new posters we end up in this endless loop on the board

Cities cut budgets. Allocated to different things. The attack on cops depleted ranks with early retirements and resignations. Crime spiked. Then cities re-allocated money.

Last edited:
I will not answer all the haters on this board, about her intelligence. You all are entitled to your opinions, but VP Harris is needed to unite our country. She is way better than trump.

Reactions: Morrison
As I recall, Trump had communication with some of the more interesting participants before Jan. 6.

There are these 2 little loops, one on each side of a pair of work boots. Insert a finger in each and pull up. That is the most powerful fix possible.
Government simply need to remove barriers and regulations, instead of adding more.
Is that what you do in the morning?

Are you retired?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT