ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Uncle Mark and bloom

You argue using Hamas’ propaganda points. But in fairness, that propaganda is deeply imbedded the West’s center to left media.

Many pundits point out that religious fundamentalism is right wing. Israel is all about bringing liberal democracy to Palestine which of course the fundamentalists resist with terror and now unspeakable individual violence. I cannot understand why the American left supports Hamas and the Palestinians in general.
Left 'support' for Israel was never more than virtue signaling after WWII. They courted the Jewish vote, and they got it.

They're not worried about the Jewish vote now, so they idolize the Squad in order to get the degenerate vote.

Not all of the Left has abandoned Israel, but the 'colonizer' schtick has changed many minds. Victimization is always popular with the Left.

Like twenty said, the Ukraine thread proves it's possible.
That's because it's purely informational and basically just posting links.

You don't allow any political discussion, which is fine. I'd rather know that up front.

But don't act like you're some kind of super-mod because you only allow certain types of speech.

I've removed two posts. One is the oft complained about, dead horse beaten, DANC's. The other was Outside Shooter's. On his I did remove two replies to it.

#victim
Now talk about the ones you've changed. #weasel

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That's because it's purely informational and basically just posting links.

You don't allow any political discussion, which is fine. I'd rather know that up front.

But don't act like you're some kind of super-mod because you only allow certain types of speech.
LOL. It doesn't reflect on me. It's on all of us. And the Ukraine thread has plenty of opinion in it. It's not just links.

I disagree.... I think you meant it as an insult ... I know some husbands that call their wife "my old lady" and I think that is horrible. My wife is NOT "my old lady".
Well the alternative to being an old white guy is a dead white guy sooooo……we don’t want that to happen.

I’ve never provoked them with multiple PMs

The poster we’re talking about knows you could have called law enforcement if a threat was made.

Btw Zeke is more than capable of taking care of herself. She doesn’t need Knight in Shining Armor taking care of her.
Here we go again. I was told the same thing Cray was and I abided by it. He didn’t multiple times. Cray’s attacks were incessant, personal, and vulgar, time and time again. I don’t think I ever complained about it once. I got private messages about it from other posters multiple times. Again, I think I was on a trip and not even on here when it happened, so I still don’t even know what he did. But we had both been warNed, and I’m pretty sure he was warned multiple times. I feel bad for whatever personal struggles he was going through, but I think he crossed the line, not just with me but with others several times.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Do not. Let them. BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cucks-cucks-everywhere-5b54af.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
there will be an end of the year poster award. a ballon d'or if you will. danc is leading in votes. but it isn't over. two months to make a difference. you better get moving
I have changed a few rules in the voting recently to include votes cast by non-posters on the board.

I'm having Joe harvest these votes and add to my total, but I'm waiting until the voting is complete to see how many votes I need to win.

Are you one of those people who need a safe space or something?
You need to ask your question to whomever doing God's work by deleting a lot of what you write. It's often rambling and incoherent. It's not me, so clearly I don't have a problem.
Dish it out but can't take it? What's your problem?
I've been doing both for nearly 30 years. Still here, and you're not anyone who could change it.

Here's an idea. You should start a topic about it.

• Haha
Reactions: PhishPhan682
Just one, and it was a post where you changed what I said. I changed what I said back to what I said.

Because I didn't change what you posted. #whosYourDaddy
You changed my post and I called you on it. Deny it now all you want, #weasel

• Love
Reactions: Indianaftw
Here we go again. I was told the same thing Cray was and I abided by it. He didn’t multiple times. Cray’s attacks were incessant, personal, and vulgar, time and time again. I don’t think I ever complained about it once. I got private messages about it from other posters multiple times. Again, I think I was on a trip and not even on here when it happened, so I still don’t even know what he did. But we had both been warNed, and I’m pretty sure he was warned multiple times. I feel bad for whatever personal struggles he was going through, but I think he crossed the line, not just with me but with others several times.
I didn’t start it this time, Mark did. I will say again, you can take care of yourself very well.

Many posters have crossed the line here. You, I have and many others have. Sometimes I’ve apologized and sometimes not. Some never apologize.

We're talking about weeks ago, and I didn't delete a record. Didn't know that was a thing. He changed my quote to something I didn't want to be represented with, and I changed it back to the original quote.
Oh. If he was doing a FIFY, that's lame but forgivable, but I thought he was talking about a post where you edited your own post while he was quoting it.

I have changed a few rules in the voting recently to include votes cast by non-posters on the board.

I'm having Joe harvest these votes and add to my total, but I'm waiting until the voting is complete to see how many votes I need to win.
I pulled the sim card from my phone and I am loading the drop boxes right now !! ! We got this man !

• Love
Reactions: DANC
He really didn't. No one did.
Is DANC just whining that someone responded to his post and edited the reproduction of his post that automatically appears immediately above the response (often with a "FIFY" added to explain)?

Or is he claiming that a Mod actually went back into the post history and changed his original post?

I don't know why you guys go to so much trouble to explain yourselves. Just ban their asses. A couple of these guys have said their only goal is to disrupt threads and now they're ripping into volunteer Mods and bragging about it as part of their disruption.

Reactions: Bloom.
No problem.
I appreciated your post (I think it was you) that described growing up in a strict religious world.

I remember playing in the softball game at our family reunion. I dropped a fly ball and said "damn."

First, my teammates turned their heads in unison and glared at me.

Next, the other team turned its heads in unison and glared at me.

Then, the kids playing with Super-Soakers turned their heads in unison and glared at me.

Finally, the women preparing the hamburgers and potato salad turned their heads in unison and glared at me.

Do you think I may have spoken too loudly?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT