ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

No, you just poo-poo'd the tweets. You are such a disingenuous poster.
You're infuriating. I did no such thing. I questioned the veracity of one story based on lack of reporting. I didn't poo poo anything, much less the entirely unrelated stories you accused me of. Go back to your hole. You stopped being interesting a long time ago.

You're infuriating. I did no such thing. I questioned the veracity of one story based on lack of reporting. I didn't poo poo anything, much less the entirely unrelated stories you accused me of. Go back to your hole. You stopped being interesting a long time ago.
Oh wow - I failed in my mission to be interesting to you.

How will I ever get over it?

I don't understand any of that, but I think it's a truism that college students are f*cking idiots.
Or something else is pushing this. Are all these kids protesting, college students, and reps of their universities or something else? Hell, IDK, but where does this sudden Islam presence come from? Are you telling me that the Nation of Islam is that strong in Ivy League schools?

This is getting comical. These dumbass kids!!! I can't wait to see what the election is gonna be like. Could be EPIC!

ohhh and btw where are the freaking parents?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT