ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Uncle Mark and bloom

Meanwhile a 300+ post topic partially about me while I was off living life is all the validation I need. Turns out I had two residences this past weekend, a little lake house on Raccoon and @Indianaftw's head.
You & Trump get plenty of “validation”. Lots of similarities.

You & Trump get plenty of “validation”. Lots of similarities.
images

A few suggestions for the 1st annual “Murty Dream Team Awards”

Bitcoiner of the year (I like my chances)
Best Nickname
Biggest shit slinger
Trump Lover Award
Trump Derangement Syndrome Award
Trump himself will win the last three on that list, so what's the point?

You, hick, bowl, aloha, and shooter all tie for TDS. I may be leaving out a few. I bring up 2020 election and this place becomes unhinged. Like a bunch a wild ass feral hogs being shot at on a hot Texas ranch. It's the main reason America needs AR-15s
That’s a solid list. I personally have Bowl, Aloha, and Stuff as my top 3. There are still two months to go, so it’s anyone ball game to win.

Trump lover category is a runaway. DMB has a commanding lead, with a 4 way tie for 2nd between you, DANC, and Hickory (he’s just afraid to admit his love for him) 🤣

I bring up 2020 election and this place becomes unhinged.
What you and (more often) dmb routinely "bring up" is completely unhinged rants and obvious lies from twitter morons that nobody has ever heard of. Then usually within a day the tweet is deleted, after the twit who wrote is is shamed into deleting his or her nonsense.

What you and (more often) dmb routinely "bring up" is completely unhinged rants and obvious lies from twitter morons that nobody has ever heard of. Then usually within a day the tweet is deleted, after the twit who wrote is is shamed into deleting his or her nonsense.
You’re currently not in my 3 for the TDS award but if you keep posting like this until the end of the year, you have a good chance to take the award. Keep up the hard work.

Reactions: DANC
I don't delete tweets. And i only reply to unhinged rants with unhinged rants and because I'm a righty I don't get due process b!tch. It's off to prison. Now stfu and take your tds medicine

EMXcsDEXsAAiw70.jpg

I don't delete tweets. And i only reply to unhinged rants with unhinged rants and because I'm a righty I don't get due process b!tch. It's off to prison. Now stfu and take your tds medicine

EMXcsDEXsAAiw70.jpg
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

That’s a solid list. I personally have Bowl, Aloha, and Stuff as my top 3. There are still two months to go, so it’s anyone ball game to win.

Trump lover category is a runaway. DMB has a commanding lead, with a 4 way tie for 2nd between you, DANC, and Hickory (he’s just afraid to admit his love for him) 🤣
I left bloom off the list...There are some that blow gaskets its great. Its like, if I'm CIA I am f*cking proud of my MK ultra programming propaganda machine. Its worked like a charm the past 7 years.

You, hick, bowl, aloha, and shooter all tie for TDS. I may be leaving out a few. I bring up 2020 election and this place becomes unhinged. Like a bunch a wild ass feral hogs being shot at on a hot Texas ranch. It's the main reason America needs AR-15s
Zeke’s gotta be in there for TDS…

I don't delete tweets. And i only reply to unhinged rants with unhinged rants and because I'm a righty I don't get due process b!tch. It's off to prison. Now stfu and take your tds award home
Do you live in bizarro world or something?
Dude look at my tally the other day. I went off about the election and everyone busted a gasket. Now if you honestly want me to get links for everything AGAIN so you all can call bullshit source forget it. I call bullshit on any and all msm, snopes or any other true false flag sources found on Google. If the msm comes out and says something what I've found these past 7 years is its usually the opposite. Case by case scenarios pending

I don't delete tweets. And i only reply to unhinged rants with unhinged rants and because I'm a righty I don't get due process b!tch. It's off to prison. Now stfu and take your tds award home

Dude look at my tally the other day. I went off about the election and everyone busted a gasket. Now if you honestly want me to get links for everything AGAIN so you all can call bullshit source forget it. I call bullshit on any and all msm, snopes or any other true false flag sources found on Google. If the msm comes out and says something what I've found these past 7 years is its usually the opposite. Case by case scenarios pending
Uh, you're the one that keeps busting gaskets. All we did was point out that you're a lunatic. The ranting and raving is all on your side of the volleyball net.

Reactions: UncleMark
So, you're proposing that someone use AR-15s, correct?

ftw...

I did not say that you delete tweets.

I said that you post tweets by other people that are often so batshit crazy that the tweet that you quoted gets deleted by its author, or by Twitter, because it is so obviously stupid and inaccurate.

That has happened MULTIPLE times.

I don't know how you choose the people you follow on Twitter, but it seems to be based on following those with the lowest IQs on Earth.

Last edited:
ftw...

I said that you post tweets by other people that are often so batshit crazy that the tweet that you quoted gets deleted by its author, or by Twitter, because it is so obviously stupid and inaccurate.

I don't know how you choose the people you follow on Twitter, but it seems to be based on following those with the lowest IQs on Earth.
Yes, a lot of times deleted posts lead to their replies getting deleted, through no fault of the person who replied. Mostly because of context.

It's just the Man keeping 'you' down.

On the Premie, I deleted a post and its replies. One of the repliers went scorched earth across multiple topics about it. It had zero to do with his post, but his ego must've taken a big hit.

ftw...

I know exactly what you said dippo. Jeezuz. I've not seen that happen to any of mine.

All they do is remove posts when they get their feelings hurt or someone slaps them silly with the truth. Nina Jankowitz of the WC? They can have their way and say whatever they want, but when they get called out posts magically disappear.

Ohhhh...Yup mine always magically disappear.

I'll take credit for those.

Are you one of those people who need a safe space or something? Dish it out but can't take it? What's your problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT