ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Uncle Mark and bloom

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
All they do is remove posts when they get their feelings hurt or someone slaps them silly with the truth. Nina Jankowitz of the WC? They can have their way and say whatever they want, but when they get called out posts magically disappear.

You're such a coward to change not only your post, but mine as well.
Ohhhh...Yup mine always magically disappear.

That's not me. Run it up someone else's flag pole.
I'll take credit for those.

Are you one of those people who need a safe space or something? Dish it out but can't take it? What's your problem?

Bow Wow Lol GIF by Young Deuces

All they do is remove posts when they get their feelings hurt or someone slaps them silly with the truth. Nina Jankowitz of the WC? They can have their way and say whatever they want, but when they get called out posts magically disappear.

Are you one of those people who need a safe space or something? Dish it out but can't take it? What's your problem?
they're insufferable. just by way of brief background on the history here, during the trump era the country was obviously thriving. gas was a couple bucks, crab boils were featured in homes all over the country, and the world was largely at peace. there was nothing to complain about. so the left lunatics, shooter and cosmic and hickory and stuffshot and the rest would come on the board and post endless personal attack threads directed to trump. if he was just spitballing and said something dumb that would occupy pages and pages of threads. it was an echo chamber of lefty lunacy in a forum of trump hate, all while we prospered.

then came the race-baiting and the lockdown lunacy and the fauci cult and drive by readers of the forum did a double take and said wtf?! knowledgeable, informed, readers replete with what hte board had been lacking: COMMON SENSE. so they began to post under handles like DANC (a transplant from the football board), FARVA, CRAY, MCMURTRY, JOEHOOPSIER, HILLZHOOSIER, HOOPSDOC, and many others. In time we realized that these people weren't really a collection of random posters as much as they were a unit, a team if you will. That's when the DREAM TEAM was born. since then the loosely affliated DREAM TEAM (not unlike wu tang), has dominated the board. and as if the winning wasn't enough, we added a moderator in stollcpa who changed the dynamic to fair and balanced moderation - no more partisan suspensions etc. Unfortunately, and predictably, the losers began cheating by banning posters like Cray, deleting posts with patent bias, and now adding more moderators (BLOOM) to further tip the scales while stripping fair moderators like IUJIM of their badges.

it's a story as old as time really. winners beget anger and jealousy

Last edited:
they're insufferable. just by way of brief background on the history here, during the trump era the country was obviously thriving. gas was a couple bucks, crab boils were featured in homes all over the country, and the world was largely at peace. there was nothing to complain about. so the left lunatics, shooter and cosmic and hickory and the rest would come on the board and post endless personal attack threads directed to trump. if he was just spitballing and said something dumb that would occupy pages and pages of threads. it was an echo chamber of lefty lunacy in a forum of trump hate, all while we prospered.

then came the race-baiting and the lockdown lunacy and the fauci cult and drive by readers of the forum did a double take and said wtf?! knowledgeable, informed, readers replete with what hte board had been lacking: COMMON SENSE. so they began to post under handles like DANC (a transplant from the football board), FARVA, CRAY, MCMURTRY, JOEHOOPSIER, HILLZHOOSIER, HOOPSDOC, and many others. In time we realized that these people weren't really a collection of random posters as much as they were a unit, a team if you will. That's when the DREAM TEAM was born. since then the loosely affliated DREAM TEAM (not unlike wu tang), has dominated the board. and as if the winning wasn't enough, we added a moderator in stollcpa who changed the dynamic to fair and balanced moderation - no more partisan suspensions etc. Unfortunately, and predictably, the losers began cheating by banning posters like Cray, deleting posts with patent bias, and now adding more moderators (BLOOM) to further tip the scales while stripping fair moderators like IUJIM of their badges.

Damn Coach, that was nearly CBK level good locker room speech. !!!! Bravo.

they're insufferable. just by way of brief background on the history here, during the trump era the country was obviously thriving. gas was a couple bucks, crab boils were featured in homes all over the country, and the world was largely at peace. there was nothing to complain about. so the left lunatics, shooter and cosmic and hickory and the rest would come on the board and post endless personal attack threads directed to trump. if he was just spitballing and said something dumb that would occupy pages and pages of threads. it was an echo chamber of lefty lunacy in a forum of trump hate, all while we prospered.

Shorter McMurtry: Sucks more now.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

The Art of War,
_Murt Tsu

When did IUJIM lose his power? Let me guess, he was too much cock for these pussies?

1 beer deep…only downhill from here

Always remember they are weak, soft, gutless idiots. Once you realize that...nothing they say or do matters. I simply laugh at their perpetual weakness.

When did IUJIM lose his power? Let me guess, he was too much cock for these pussies?

1 beer deep…only downhill from here
Of course he was a cocksman. Most frustrating is when you teach them something, take the time to correct them and show them where and how they are wrong, never do they say “hey thanks.” Or “I appreciate that.”

Lucky! I have to car pool both to and from my daughter’s party. Sober until 9:30 tonight. Perfect rainy cold fall day for brown liquor. Sucks

Of course he was a cocksman. Most frustrating is when you teach them something, take the time to correct them and show them where and how they are wrong, never do they say “hey thanks.” Or “I appreciate that.”

Lucky! I have to car pool both to and from my daughter’s party. Sober until 9:30 tonight. Perfect rainy cold fall day for brown liquor. Sucks
Sunny and 80 here, if that helps.

Reactions: UncleMark
they're insufferable. just by way of brief background on the history here, during the trump era the country was obviously thriving. gas was a couple bucks, crab boils were featured in homes all over the country, and the world was largely at peace. there was nothing to complain about. so the left lunatics, shooter and cosmic and hickory and stuffshot and the rest would come on the board and post endless personal attack threads directed to trump. if he was just spitballing and said something dumb that would occupy pages and pages of threads. it was an echo chamber of lefty lunacy in a forum of trump hate, all while we prospered.

****Nominee for Post of the Year

Yep. Beyond gorgeous weather for the past several weeks. Bride making her killer lasagna; friends coming later to watch their Badgers kick OSU’s butt. One of the few times I will ever root for the Cheese Rodents.
Bitch

Yep. Beyond gorgeous weather for the past several weeks. Bride making her killer lasagna; friends coming later to watch their Badgers kick OSU’s butt. One of the few times I will ever root for the Cheese Rodents.
It’s pretty remarkable how you can predict the weather here turning to shit Halloween week.

You should be writing the US History curriculum for DeSantis.

I try not to be a dick, that helps

Reactions: Indianaftw
I should write: There’s coparenting and parallel parenting. The latter usually follows infidelity. Race tracks tomorrow while I do my Sunday shopping
I foresee your 2 yo on the pit crew. Pit crew boss actually, say... NO We ain't using that F'ing tire combination on this track! Are you bloom'ing stupid or something? GET ME SOme juice ! NOW

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

I've been to carmel, more than once. Didn't like it. Full of uppity white rich people.
But guess what. All that money and entitlement and fancy education doesn’t do shit here. We school them!!! It’s like when goat and bowl and the others post real early in the morning thinking DANC is asleep and BANG!!! POW!!!! He’s awake!!!!! Then they disappear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT