ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Uncle Mark and bloom

Ironic tho as as I’m posting I’m simultaneously reading a dress down text from my ex that my son is throwing a fit at the store bc I buy him a toy every time we hit target
You would have been damn proud of me today Murt. We had a cheer event downtown. 3 hour break and we show up at a a cool bar/restaurant all the adults at one table kids at another. I'm the only guy at a table of 9 hot Hamilton County moms and we were throwing down. Talk about feeling macho I was feeling it buddy. :) Sounded like all the moms you were with at the swifty concert. I shared the feeling 😎😎:cool:

it's carmel. that sense of entitlement that comes with the knowledge that family and community and power and money will protect you. like the murdaughs really. a whole community of murdaughs.
No way he doesn't fit the carmel mold at all. That's why he's so f'ed up. Square peg meet round hole

I've been to carmel, more than once. Didn't like it. Full of uppity white rich people.
No then you haven't. It's actually a pretty laid back community. Geist and Zionsville have the uppity bitches. The only uppities in carmel are the lib dolt transplants that have no clue how to behave around here. I'll bitchslap em if they get out of line damnit.

You would have been damn proud of me today Murt. We had a cheer event downtown. 3 hour break and we show up at a a cool bar/restaurant all the adults at one table kids at another. I'm the only guy at a table of 9 hot Hamilton County moms and we were throwing down. Talk about feeling macho I was feeling it buddy. :) Sounded like all the moms you were with at the swifty concert. I shared the feeling 😎😎:cool:
Ohhh one other thing. I told em all they have pirate mouths, which they do, and then the language poured out. I was in tears laughing. Great afternoon..

Reactions: DANC
And women with fake breasts
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

it's carmel. that sense of entitlement that comes with the knowledge that family and community and power and money will protect you. like the murdaughs really. a whole community of murdaughs.
lol "a community of murdaughs". Even though you're just trying to get a rise out of everyone and get a laugh (which you did), I'm not sure you know how accurate that statement really is!

But guess what. All that money and entitlement and fancy education doesn’t do shit here. We school them!!! It’s like when goat and bowl and the others post real early in the morning thinking DANC is asleep and BANG!!! POW!!!! He’s awake!!!!! Then they disappear
Probably because they work for a living and my retired lazy ass is still sleeping.

Dayummm Coach. It seems right around when @Cthulhu85 posted on page 1, the enemy started taking on extreme loses. Maybe we could get a running loses banner like the Ukraines keep on the rooskies!
goat -12
marckle -6
bloom -kaaputski (no inventory remaining)

This could be a thing!

Dayummm Coach. It seems right around when @Cthulhu85 posted on page 1, the enemy started taking on extreme loses. Maybe we could get a running loses banner like the Ukraines keep on the rooskies!
goat -12
marckle -6
bloom -kaaputski (no inventory remaining)

This could be a thing!
The battle turned in our favor with cray. Cray you and DANC full throttle overwhelmed them. They simply could. Not. Breathe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT