ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Uncle Mark and bloom

Get the corn cob out of your ass and stop being such a bitch.

You clearly don't understand locker room talk.
Yeah right. I’m the one being a whiny little bitch here. I didn’t start a thread merely to complain about people.

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
We spent a lot of time crafting those rules, but in hindsight they were too ambitious. Better to let water find its level and just scoop out the occasional turd as necessary.
They were good goals but you're correct in that they were too ambitious. It just seems that adults could act like adults and have good a discussion.

Better to let water find its level and just scoop out the occasional turd as necessary.
Brad and Farva when I become mod...

Caterpillar_Tinaja_Hills_Demonstration_&_Learning_Center_(22595464436)-min.jpg

The mod (me) told the poster he was wrong. The mod told you that you shouldn’t have done what you did. And I will stick with that. A mod shouldn’t be provoking a poster privately. End of discussion.
I used DMs to let him know how he had once again refused to abide by a simple, straightforward requirement. There was no "provoking" involved

I did chuckle at that comment she said plus the butt hurt comment since our side is not the side deleting posts because they are butt hurt.
We also aren’t the ones that started a whole thread to whine about other people. If that’s not the definition of butt hurt, I don’t know what is.

Hey I called them mean girls , not you. Wouldn’t you prefer to be an old white guy? That’s not an insult….
I disagree.... I think you meant it as an insult ... I know some husbands that call their wife "my old lady" and I think that is horrible. My wife is NOT "my old lady".

Reactions: stollcpa
I used DMs to let him know how he had once again refused to abide by a simple, straightforward requirement. There was no "provoking" involved
You also know I told you privately there were no excuses for what he did. I also told you what he was dealing with personally at the time. It’s possible to have compassion for what someone is going through and for them to be wrong.

You also know I told you privately there were no excuses for what he did. I also told you what he was dealing with personally at the time. It’s possible to have compassion for what someone is going through and for them to be wrong.

Yeah, yeah yeah. Would you have thought the same if it was say Hickory? Or Bowl? Or Stuffshot?

I was never privy to his personal difficulties, and I doubt you were until after the fact. Doesn't really matter. You can make all the excuses for him you want, but there is absolutely no one responsible for his behavior than him.

Like twenty said, the Ukraine thread proves it's possible.
Yeah and you've had a couple election threads but I'll bet you spent a lot of time keeping them clean. You work, Mark works, stoll works and it takes time to keep a thread clean. I don't work but I have a wife...enough said. :)

Yeah, yeah yeah. Would you have thought the same if it was say Hickory? Or Bowl? Or Stuffshot?

I was never privy to his personal difficulties, and I doubt you were until after the fact. Doesn't really matter. You can make all the excuses for him you want, but there is absolutely no one responsible for his behavior than him.
I’ve never provoked them with multiple PMs

The poster we’re talking about knows you could have called law enforcement if a threat was made.

Btw Zeke is more than capable of taking care of herself. She doesn’t need Knight in Shining Armor taking care of her.

I have friends from home that I gave all four tickets to the Purdue game a few years ago. They were PU grads. They promised not to wear PU garb. Lol. Those around me told me they politely cheered for PU. 😂
For the record, I’ve never owned or worn anything Purdue related . . .

Depends on how you interpret things. You certainly stepped outside of moderating in the conversations.

Only the person who answered the phone at your business and the poster know if a real threat was made.

You were talking to him about your mother’s antiques and other things. You were involved in more than issues related to this board.

It was after you got called out for being a Hamas apologist and your feeble brain wasn’t able to form a coherent response so you lashed out.

You are an emotional and intellectual lightweight. Go back to the Basketball board.
You seem nice

F
I’ve never provoked them with multiple PMs

The poster we’re talking about knows you could have called law enforcement if a threat was made.

Btw Zeke is more than capable of taking care of herself. She doesn’t need Knight in Shining Armor taking care of her.
WTF? Leave me out of this. I thought Stoll and I generally got along.

F

WTF? Leave me out of this. I thought Stoll and I generally got along.
Where did I get you involved and I will correct? I don’t have a problem
with you.

Edit: I have a big problem with calling people racist just because poster feels like it.

Where did I get you involved and I will correct? I don’t have a problem
with you.

Edit: I have a big problem with calling people racist just because poster feels like it.
Sorry. I didn't mean to refer to you. I should have responded to a different post.

All they do is remove posts when they get their feelings hurt or someone slaps them silly with the truth. Nina Jankowitz of the WC? They can have their way and say whatever they want, but when they get called out posts magically disappear.
I've removed two posts. One is the oft complained about, dead horse beaten, DANC's. The other was Outside Shooter's. On his I did remove two replies to it.

#victim

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT