ADVERTISEMENT

Hey stollpa . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sope Creek

Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
I'll just put the facts out there and let folks draw their own conclusions.

The fact is that when I sent you that book, the package had a return address with "Sope Creek" in it. That's why you opened it wasn't it?

I didn't provide you an address because (a) board members have doxxed each other since Buzz required an email address in every post, (b) if somebody wanted to send dangerous materials in the mail, a return address would likely be a fake return address - I mean if somebody wanted to send illicit materials to your office, do you think they'd put their true address as a return address (for this reason alone I wouldn't open any more packages from "Sope Creek" or anyone else on the board), and (c) at the time I didn't know how long I'd be here. Everybody else on the board who got that book from me - that's right, more than you got the book from me, folks on all sides of the aisle on the board - got the same package with a return address of "Sope Creek", and you don't hear them whining about it. I sent them out at the same time.

Go ahead and ban me if you think that what I did was so egregious. If so, why did you open the package? Would an address in the return address location have made much of a difference? If so, wouldn't your opening it have been just as foolish?

The fact is that when I sent you that book, the package had a return address with "Sope Creek" in it. That's why you opened it wasn't it?

I didn't provide you an address because (a) board members have doxxed each other since Buzz required an email address in every post, (b) if somebody wanted to send dangerous materials in the mail, a return address would likely be a fake return address - I mean if somebody wanted to send illicit materials to your office, do you think they'd put their true address as a return address (for this reason alone I wouldn't open any more packages from "Sope Creek" or anyone else on the board), and (c) at the time I didn't know how long I'd be here. Everybody else on the board who got that book from me - that's right, more than you got the book from me, folks on all sides of the aisle on the board - got the same package with a return address of "Sope Creek", and you don't hear them whining about it. I sent them out at the same time.

Go ahead and ban me if you think that what I did was so egregious. If so, why did you open the package? Would an address in the return address location have made much of a difference? If so, wouldn't your opening it have been just as foolish?
What was the book at issue in BookGate?

I didn’t get a book from you. You done gone and hurt my feelings. 😉

Reactions: hoot1
(b) if somebody wanted to send dangerous materials in the mail, a return address would likely be a fake return address - I mean if somebody wanted to send illicit materials to your office, do you think they'd put their true address as a return address (for this reason alone I wouldn't open any more packages from "Sope Creek" or anyone else on the board),
The domestic terrorists in Washington (IN) are among the most upfront and honest terrorists.

This sounds like a daytime soap

You've really thought this through. Ever think about becoming a domestic terrorist?

Wow.
This puts a different spin on the "incident".

What was the book at issue in BookGate?

I think it was a wedding present.

worst-funniest-book-titles-covers-2.jpg

Why does this always happen? Last week the defense was excellent and not much offense. This week, the offense scores enough points to win most any games we have played and the defense lays an egg. IU football in a nutshell.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

You sent a package without your real name and no return address. Pretty simple. If you’re proud of that and think it’s a proper thing to do, so be it.

I’ve never sent an anonymous letter or package to anyone in my life nor will I.

Btw I read the book and enjoyed it.

You sent a package without your real name and no return address. Pretty simple. If you’re proud of that and think it’s a proper thing to do, so be it.

I’ve never sent an anonymous letter or package to anyone in my life nor will I.

Btw I read the book and enjoyed it.
It wasn't anonymous if he identified himself by screen name on the package. That's a pretty salient detail you left out in your telling.

It wasn't anonymous if he identified himself by screen name on the package. That's a pretty salient detail you left out in your telling.
Oh, so anonymous screen name from a forum and no address isn’t anonymous?

Have you sent a letter or package to anyone under a screen name and no address?

What the hell is sope creek?

And furthermore I did whomever Sope Creek is a curtsey not embarrassing him on here by telling the forum a member is in the business of mailing anonymous brown packages. Since it evidently doesn’t embarrass Sope Creek he should send me a letter with his real name and address and apologize for sending an anonymous package to my office!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
And furthermore I did whomever Sope Creek is a curtsey not embarrassing him on here by telling the forum a member is in the business of mailing anonymous brown packages. Since it evidently doesn’t embarrass Sope Creek he should send me a letter with his real name and address and apologize for sending an anonymous package to my office!
How did Sope even get your address? Did you know he was sending something? If not, why did you open it?

I'm not following this whole thing at all. What is your beef, specifically?

Hahaha our beef is always the same son. Ever since the emergence of The Dream Team the board has been listing dangerously and the lib mods have done all they can with UNEVEN moderation to TRY to even the score. Bc all we have is Stoll it’s been a struggle. Why hasn’t @DANC been named a mod. @snarlcakes. Wow wow wow. We see everything….

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes and DANC
How did Sope even get your address? Did you know he was sending something? If not, why did you open it?
I don’t know how he got it. Guess he investigated the Stoll name in Washington Indiana. Kinda weird and then not include your Real name and address.

Again have you or would you send someone an anonymous letter or package?

After Obama’s reelection I got an envelope with no name or address. Four words on letter inside. “Four more years asshole”. You had called me asshole more than once on here. For about one second you crossed my mind and I quickly dismissed that thought. I knew you wouldn’t a chickenshit thing like sending an anonymous letter.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
I mentioned in a thread something about receiving an anonymous package. I guess Sope (whomever he is) conscious bothered him so he started a thread about it. It doesn’t change the fact he sent a package with no address and without a real name.

But why is that an issue at all?
Go back and look at all the comments in the thread if your interested. I am done with it. As far as I am concerned Cray calling your employer isn’t any different than Sope sending a anonymous package with no return address to my office.

Edit: it was creepy and I nearly called a state police client to deal with the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT