ADVERTISEMENT

Haley

I have a particular aversion to someone looking down their educated nose at someone lesser educated.
especially when the lesser has a 2x more net worth....

Crow with no sauce, for my friend the Trematode (funny I was going for maître d', but my spelling was so bad....)

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
At what point during Trumps presidency did you ever not see all ethnicities welcomed into his office and you know what he did? LISTENED! Thats one of the things I like about the guy. He may talk a lot but one of his best characteristics is, he'll listen.
He’s already said he’ll suspend the refugee resettlement program if elected…. And his continual talk of illegal immigrants being murderers and rapists…. Is that welcoming?

He’s already said he’ll suspend the refugee resettlement program if elected…. And his continual talk of illegal immigrants being murderers and rapists…. Is that welcoming?
I don't have the time to go though this again. Find a good search engine and type in migrant rape and murder. F*** it pisses me off what's coming through. Infuriates me how many times real news sources that have reported on it.

Myself and others post it here and people laugh. They laugh about little girls getting gang raped or worse murdered. They f*cking laugh. So you know what. I'm done showing sources. Either you're msm brainwashed or you're not.

I'm not calling you out, but there are a lot of people crossing who should NOT be here in this country. And a lot of people on this board that turn the other cheek and think it's some kind of us vs. them game. Its progressive BS

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’ve done it twice. But my daughter works in refugee resettlement. I can’t deal with Trump’s hatred of people who don’t look and talk like us anymore.
Your daughter would preferably be happier helping actual refugees and not millions upon millions of economic migrants under the guise of “asylum”?

Your daughter would preferably be happier helping actual refugees and not millions upon millions of economic migrants under the guise of “asylum”?
Most of her clients thru Lutheran services of the Carolinas are true refugees from Congo, Burma, Afghanistan, Central America, etc…. The Ukrainian situation was a total cluster…. She’s worked there for 2 1/2 years and started right after our beloved leader pulled the plug on Afghanistan. One of her very first clients was a provincial Afghan governor who had been kidnapped by the Taliban and escaped in a manner which is still “unclear”…. She has some awesome stories from her early days

Most of her clients thru Lutheran services of the Carolinas are true refugees from Congo, Burma, Afghanistan, Central America, etc…. The Ukrainian situation was a total cluster…. She’s worked there for 2 1/2 years and started right after our beloved leader pulled the plug on Afghanistan. One of her very first clients was a provincial Afghan governor who had been kidnapped by the Taliban and escaped in a manner which is still “unclear”…. She has some awesome stories from her early days
Lutheran services is a pretty remarkable nonprofit. They handle most of the adoptions here as well along with many other services and programs

Lutheran services is a pretty remarkable nonprofit. They handle most of the adoptions here as well along with many other services and programs
They got their start in nursing homes I believe. I’m sure that’s where the $$ come from to support the refugee services

Interesting.

Maybe we can open a whole chain of them in Nigeria and entice those from abroad?

@larsIU @mcmurtry66 (who else was in on this boondoggle?)
Dude I went from a panel with agencies like that to the drunks and druggies. Was a miserable switch. No one wants to give them money.

Nigerian Assisted living centers with a wing devoted to youth in need

Dude I went from a panel with agencies like that to the drunks and druggies. Was a miserable switch. No one wants to give them money.

Nigerian Assisted living centers with a wing devoted to youth in need
I’m assuming fewer regulations, cheaper labor. Warm climate for old people. Give families a place to stash “loves” ones far away and give them a good excuse to to visit often. This is a winner.

At what point during Trumps presidency did you ever not see all ethnicities welcomed into his office and you know what he did? LISTENED! Thats one of the things I like about the guy. He may talk a lot but one of his best characteristics is, he'll listen.
This is by far not my most egregous issue with Trump,it's just pretty much SOP. I doubt you can find another POTUS in the nearly 250+ yrs of the Republic who has had his Chief of Staff, Sec of Defense, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs all characterize him as "UNFIT" to be POTUS in the space of 4 yrs...

For such a "great listener" he sure didn't listen to them. But it's your characterization of Trump as "welcoming" that really takes the cake. The whole country heard him attack McCain as a loser and slander the Gold Star Khan family.

And unless you're stupid enough to believe Trump over Kelly, there are multiple instances where Trump blatantly slandered members of the military including Kelly's own son.

Your post is nonsense...

I told my wife to never put me in assisted living. She replied "Where do you think you live now?"
When I was explaining Bama life to my happiness preventer. I told her, I can spend $1,000 on a washer and dryer. Or I can give the gal at the laundromat $19.65 every two weeks to wash and fold my cloths.
Her response, “ I can’t believe anyone would let some else do their laundry”..

Unfortunately, my brain didn’t kick in fast enough, to stop my mouth from describing who’s done my laundry the last 14 yrs..

When I was explaining Bama life to my happiness preventer. I told her, I can spend $1,000 on a washer and dryer. Or I can give the gal at the laundromat $19.65 every two weeks to wash and fold my cloths.
Her response, “ I can’t believe anyone would let some else do their laundry”..

Unfortunately, my brain didn’t kick in fast enough, to stop my mouth from describing who’s done my laundry the last 14 yrs..
Dry cleaner down the street does all our laundry. Towels. Undies. Dress shirts. All of. Just drop it off in a big bag

• Love
Dry cleaner down the street does all our laundry. Towels. Undies. Dress shirts. All of. Just drop it off in a big bag
Real men not only do laundry, they fix the washer and the dryer when they break down over the years. Put a new belt on the dryer, get another 5 years. Replace the pump on the washer, get another 10 years. Fix stuff!!!

Reactions: UncleMark
Real men not only do laundry, they fix the washer and the dryer when they break down over the years. Put a new belt on the dryer, get another 5 years. Replace the pump on the washer, get another 10 years. Fix stuff!!!
I support my local community. Owner’s kid just finished at Clemson and is now learning their biz.

Reactions: manichi
I support my local community. Owner’s kid just finished at Clemson and is now learning their biz.

Sunday STL Chat with McMurtry :p

My Mom's mom was granddaughter to a founder of the Chapman Brothers dry cleaning "empire" in St. Louis. Long gone by the time you and I were born but they killed during the depression when people stopped buying new clothes (Her people were also founding members of Algonquin CC). Because of this she ended owning the whole block at the corner of Moody and N Gore just north of Lockwood in Webster. She ran a gift shop called The Coffee Grinder in the middle of the block and an independent dry cleaner was at the corner of Moody in a space Chapman Bros used to operate. as a kid I'd walk with her from her shop to the corner to drop off clothes. I remember thinking it was weird that she never paid. she was the landlord but it seemed like an odd arrangement. maybe a courtesy? in reality I think she was shaking them down. I probably didn't notice the dread on the owners face as she walked in. it was probably like the corner store scene in The Departed.

just found this. pretty rad. I imagine the Arsenal location has changed a bit. lol

Last edited:
Sunday STL Chat with McMurtry :p

My Mom's mom was granddaughter to a founder of the Chapman Brothers dry cleaning "empire" in St. Louis. Long gone by the time you and I were born but they killed during the depression when people stopped buying new clothes (Her people were also founding members of Algonquin CC). Because of this she ended owning the whole block at the corner of Moody and N Gore just north of Lockwood in Webster. She ran a gift shop called The Coffee Grinder in the middle of the block and an independent dry cleaner was at the corner of Moody in a space Chapman Bros used to operate. as a kid I'd walk with her from her shop to the corner to drop off clothes. I remember thinking it was weird that she never paid. she was the landlord but it seemed like an odd arrangement. maybe a courtesy? in reality I think she was shaking them down. I probably didn't notice the dread on the owners face as she walked in. it was probably like the corner store scene in The Departed.

just found this. pretty rad. I imagine the Arsenal location has changed a bit. lol

okay that is too crazy!!! i grew up off lockwood just a few blocks from the high school. from 3 years old until i left for college. i lost my virginity late night at algonquin in high school!! that was one of our drinking spots. right out on the golf course! trent green ended up trying to get her too for a while later on. zero chance i was going to lose a chick to a vianney hoosier :). stl variety of south county hoosier lol. Altho so was my gf.

i had a bunch of friends who had parents that were members algonquin. we used to play golf on caddy days all hte time. well mondays or whatever it was back then. westborough too.

when i was bitching about pub prices a bit back i was bitching about the llewellyn's 50 yards up from moody and gore. Back in the day they had a two nice guys on the corner we’d go to for pizza. what a crazy small world. she must have made a mint as that's prime real estate now. and i swear i've heard of chapman brothers

Last edited:
okay that is too crazy!!! i grew up off lockwood just a few blocks from the high school. from 3 years old until i left for college. i lost my virginity late night at algonquin in high school!! that was one of our drinking spots. right out on the golf course! trent green ended up trying to get her too for a while later on. zero chance i was going to lose a chick to a vianney hoosier :). stl variety of south county hoosier lol. Altho so was my gf.

i had a bunch of friends who had parents that were members algonquin. we used to play golf on caddy days all hte time. well mondays or whatever it was back then. westborough too.

when i was bitching about pub prices a bit back i was bitching about the llewellyn's 50 yards up from moody and gore. what a crazy small world. she must have made a mint as that's prime real estate now. and i swear i've heard of chapman brothers

that is great. I spent lots of unauthorized time on that course but I never had sex on it. you should get a plaque in the club house. we'd bury flags in the sand traps, like losers. you were having way more fun. My aunt still lives right up Brownell from the course. haha "Gateway" Trent Green! awesome! My old man was in Vianney's first freshman class. only in STL would the soccer guy beat out Mr All American. well played!

hot soco hoosier chicks were something else. dated a girl from Visitation early in HS who lived way down off Telegraph. honest to goodness the first time I went over there her mom commented about he alarming number of black shows on TV. I'm like, "where the f*ck am I?"

I've been to Llewelyn's in the last few years! def old school Webster vibes there, not the nouveau rich who hangout on all those new patios on Lockwood. LOL. side-note: Jesus, the MILF % in Webster, Glendale, Kirkwood went up 1000 % since we were kids. my friend's moms were not walking around town looking like that. holy crap.

I betcha you or some of your family/ friends had Chapman bros clothes hangers in the house at some point. they were everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
that is great. I spent lots of unauthorized time on that course but I never had sex on it. you should get a plaque in the club house. we'd bury flags in the sand traps, like losers. you were having way more fun. My aunt still lives right up Brownell from the course. haha "Gateway" Trent Green! awesome! My old man was in Vianney's first freshman class. only in STL would the soccer guy beat out Mr All American. well played!

hot soco hoosier chicks were something else. dated a girl from Visitation early in HS who lived way down off Telegraph. honest to goodness the first time I went over there her mom commented about he alarming number of black shows on TV. I'm like, "where the f*ck am I?"

I've been to Llewelyn's in the last few years! def old school Webster vibes there, not the nouveau rich who hangout on all those new patios on Lockwood. LOL. side-note: Jesus, the MILF % in Webster, Glendale, Kirkwood went up 1000 % since we were kids. my friend's moms were not walking around town looking like that. holy crap.

I betcha you or some of your family/ friends had Chapman bros clothes hangers in the house at some point. they were everywhere.
Dying laughing. Hot soco girls are my wheelhouse. They usually have their wheels come flying off at some point before getting established. Damn straight re Telegraph!! I married an oakville chick 🤣🤣🤣. And yeah the one Trent green was after made some questionable decisions. Ended up marrying a plumber who went to st Mary’s.

Yes old school vibes. The owners went to Webster and were members at Algonquin. You should have named dropped. You’d have been royalty there. At least good for free pretzel sticks.

Yeah my ex stoker bought a house in kirkwood. Webster kirkwood skyrocketed in price and all the milfs are there now. Madness

• Haha
Dying laughing. Hot soco girls are my wheelhouse. They usually have their wheels come flying off at some point before getting established. Damn straight re Telegraph!! I married an oakville chick 🤣🤣🤣. And yeah the one Trent green was after made some questionable decisions. Ended up marrying a plumber who went to st Mary’s.

Yes old school vibes. The owners went to Webster and were members at Algonquin. You should have named dropped. You’d have been royalty there. At least good for free pretzel sticks.

Yeah my ex stoker bought a house in kirkwood. Webster kirkwood skyrocketed in price and all the milfs are there now. Madness

Oakville and bad decisions. Awesome! My wife grew in Ladue and I'd wager she's never been on any part of Telegraph Rd in her whole life. I'll depose her later on. :)

love that you have the back stories on these places. I'm pretty removed from all that. I'm just a tourist now when I visit, meeting up w family and a few friends.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Oakville and bad decisions. Awesome! My wife grew in Ladue and I'd wager she's never been on any part of Telegraph Rd in her whole life. I'll depose her later on. :)

love that you have the back stories on these places. I'm pretty removed from all that. I'm just a tourist now when I visit, meeting up w family and a few friends.
Oh yeah different world. They couldn’t find oakville on a map 🤣. Two of my partners grew up in ladue. Old Warson members. Different world. My parents grew up in affton. Tower tee was the closest they had to a cc

• Love
Nikki Haley signing her signature "finish them" phrase on the bombs that will be used blow up a pre-school later this evening.

You go Nikki!

Aren't we glad as a GOP that we side stepped this psychopath?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT