ADVERTISEMENT

Haley

So Trump was still there are 11:00? How come it was still daylight?
Since when do you care about crowd sizes? I was told all through 2016 that it had no relevance to how people would vote. Even the liberal media has said Trump had 25-30k last night. Was around 100k in Wildwood. Biden couldn't draw a quarter of that and these are deep blue areas. It was a huge success.

hahahaha....I love that @dbmhoosier thought Trump was standing on stage 7 hours before his rally.
He’s incapable of reason and believes anything Trump says even when it’s absurd. If Trump claimed he had 100,000 people attend a rally held in a high school cafeteria, by God 100,000 people were there, and dbnhoosier will repeat it forever.

Since when do you care about crowd sizes? I was told all through 2016 that it had no relevance to how people would vote. Even the liberal media has said Trump had 25-30k last night. Was around 100k in Wildwood. Biden couldn't draw a quarter of that and these are deep blue areas. It was a huge success.

You are an exceptional dupe. You should be proud!

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You dumbcucks are dumbcucks. I hate this name calling crap BUT if its gonna be slung I can sling with the best.

The crowd is not what's important. It's a totally blue voting hub. The guy drew 500 times more than aoc did. You could stick Biden in there and people would be screaming "let's go Brandon", "f*ck Joe Biden" and nobody would show except the trumpers to rip Biden. He has no supporters willing to come to a rally and listen to his BS lies. The guy has lied his entire career as a politician. He's worthless and so is the direction the dem party has gone.

Look you vote for who you wanna vote for and good for you. I would have never voted Biden EVER! I didn't vote for Obama either but I damn sure supported him until he started the Dallas cop BLM crap then I was done. Plus Hillary was like a damn wolf with a get outta jail free card mucking everything up.

I'm off to beer thirty and a pork butt I'm smoking on the grill. :)

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

I think what people have been telling you since 2016 is the Trump is a pathological liar and that's a mistake for you to take what he lies about - like crowd size - as gospel.

Yet, here we are, 8 years later, and you're still lapping up what Trump is selling.

Reactions: cosmickid
You dumbcucks are dumbcucks. I hate this name calling crap BUT if its gonna be slung I can sling with the best.

The crowd is not what's important. It's a totally blue voting hub. The guy drew 500 times more than aoc did. You could stick Biden in there and people would be screaming "let's go Brandon", "f*ck Joe Biden" and nobody would show except the trumpers to rip Biden. He has no supporters willing to come to a rally and listen to his BS lies. The guy has lied his entire career as a politician. He's worthless and so is the direction the dem party has gone.

Look you vote for who you wanna vote for and good for you. I would have never voted Biden EVER! I didn't vote for Obama either but I damn sure supported him until he started the Dallas cop BLM crap then I was done. Plus Hillary was like a damn wolf with a get outta jail free card mucking everything up.

I'm off to beer thirty and a pork butt I'm smoking on the grill. :)
Enjoy that butt! 😎

The crowd is not what's important. It's a totally blue voting hub. The guy drew 500 times more than aoc did. You could stick Biden in there and people would be screaming "let's go Brandon", "f*ck Joe Biden" and nobody would show except the trumpers to rip Biden.
I actually think you're onto something here.

The MAGA crowd is a collection of losers who don't have anything better to do with their lives than to go to rallies and carry water for Trump.

My dad has been a presidential election buff for a long time. Growing up in southwest Ohio, you name the presidential candidate to come through or at least near our hometown and he's been to see them. Regardless of whether or not they have a 'D' 'R' or 'I' behind their name, he's curious about how all that plays out. For a good part of growing up, I went with him to some of these rallies. One of the biggest ones I've been to with him was for Bill Clinton in '92. I'd guess the smallest was for Mike Dukakis at the Dayton airport.

Any way, my dad has been to a few Trump rallies and he has said the people are unlike any you've ever seen. They're crazy and loud people. And there definitely has been repeat offenders in those Trump crowds wearing the same outfits, carrying the same signs and yelling the same slogans. Yes, this is anecdotal, but not surprising.

Reactions: UncleMark
Another crowd debate! Everybody to their corners!

Were the photos taken at the height of the crowd? An hour after the rally? What is the record for for a rally in said park? What was the capacity?

We need answers! Let’s hash it out.
It seems we do this, every 28 days it seems. Of course if we get too many demales in the same room together, for too long of a period (no pun intended) of time, they all seem to have cycle shift.
It's probably why biden gatherings have distancing circles. Seperate cycles is considered a continuous counter offensive. Just frustrates the hell out of the enemy.

I actually think you're onto something here.

The MAGA crowd is a collection of losers who don't have anything better to do with their lives than to go to rallies and carry water for Trump.

My dad has been a presidential election buff for a long time. Growing up in southwest Ohio, you name the presidential candidate to come through or at least near our hometown and he's been to see them. Regardless of whether or not they have a 'D' 'R' or 'I' behind their name, he's curious about how all that plays out. For a good part of growing up, I went with him to some of these rallies. One of the biggest ones I've been to with him was for Bill Clinton in '92. I'd guess the smallest was for Mike Dukakis at the Dayton airport.

Any way, my dad has been to a few Trump rallies and he has said the people are unlike any you've ever seen. They're crazy and loud people. And there definitely has been repeat offenders in those Trump crowds wearing the same outfits, carrying the same signs and yelling the same slogans. Yes, this is anecdotal, but not surprising.
I could make quick sweep through my community. In less than 30 minutes I could grab 4 people with an 8th grade education who are all smarter and more successful than you.

You folks think so much of yourselves when disparaging someone else.

I could make quick sweep through my community. In less than 30 minutes I could grab 4 people with an 8th grade education who are all smarter and more successful than you.

He didn't disparage anyone, but it's not a surprise you jumped straight to personal attacks.

Reactions: UncleMark

//irony

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
Calling someone “Losers” isn’t disparaging? Seriously? Guess you guys haven’t learned from Hillary.
Just a subtle reminder, you voted for someone that called people losers and other things constantly. No one has done more to radicalize politics in this country since the Red Scare .. and no one has went as far into the muck or been as juvenile or disparaging as the person you supported to lead this great nation.

fwiw - I don't really care, I love confrontation and shit talk. Makes it more entertaining. To think anything will get ever solved by serious discussion on a sports message board is just silly. People sharing some knowledge, maybe a few laughs and insults is about as good as it gets but leaders of nations, should be above all that.

Just a subtle reminder, you voted for someone that called people losers and other things constantly. No one has done more to radicalize politics in this country since the Red Scare .. and no one has went as far into the muck or been as juvenile or disparaging as the person you supported to lead this great nation.

fwiw - I don't really care, I love confrontation and shit talk. Makes it more entertaining. To think anything will get ever solved by serious discussion on a sports message board is just silly. People sharing some knowledge, maybe a few laughs and insults is about as good as it gets but leaders of nations, should be above all that.
I am fine with “shit” talk too. I am not going to turn the other cheek. Ohio called people losers and I replied.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I am fine with “shit” talk too. I am not going to turn the other cheek. Ohio called people losers and I replied.
So it's not just disparaging specific individuals that you object to, it's any class of people? Think carefully...

No, he'll push for an amendment so he can run for a third term.
I don’t think he’ll be around. He is declining too. Just not as advanced as Biden’s. Trump Carrie’s weight where you don’t want to. He’lll be very very old at the end of this term. Mark my words he’ll age in dog years

I’ve done it twice. But my daughter works in refugee resettlement. I can’t deal with Trump’s hatred of people who don’t look and talk like us anymore.
Biden’s actions put the country under duress with his immigrant actions. It sucks. I wish we could absorb everyone but we can’t. That ten million he let through is a phenomenal number. Bigger than state populations etc.

Trump is an awful human better much better for all of us. Progressive bs does not work.

I don’t think he’ll be around. He is declining too. Just not as advanced as Biden’s. Trump Carrie’s weight where you don’t want to. He’lll be very very old at the end of this term. Mark my words he’ll age in dog years
Yes. Biden will be in a nursing home eating puréed garbage in 4 years and Trump will have a spectacular coronary

I can dream. The argument for repealing the 22nd will take this forum to levels of absurdity it has never seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’ve done it twice. But my daughter works in refugee resettlement. I can’t deal with Trump’s hatred of people who don’t look and talk like us anymore.
At what point during Trumps presidency did you ever not see all ethnicities welcomed into his office and you know what he did? LISTENED! Thats one of the things I like about the guy. He may talk a lot but one of his best characteristics is, he'll listen.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT