ADVERTISEMENT

Haha Fire Archie Today

Slightly better version of Tom Crean. IU always looks like they are playing a pick up game with a bunch of guys who have never played together before.

IU missed so many layups and tip ins in the second half. Coach cant shoot it for them. Quit crying like a little girl geesh..

Reactions: Coopster
At 78-79 years old , Knight could still out coached CAM. It’s like he’s in an apprenticeship program or something. Again too 10 paid coach at 3.5 million.

You’re statement makes no sense- you bet ? You know my opinion , so you can t determine on your own if it’s worthless? Try a little harder next time.

You’re statement makes no sense- you bet ? You know my opinion , so you can t determine on your own if it’s worthless? Try a little harder next time.

Lol I didn't think I'd fool you so easily...

It scares me about player development nobody has improved since Miller took over recruiting is average and coaching is average.

Reactions: mk23
It scares me about player development nobody has improved since Miller took over recruiting is average and coaching is average.
That’s an interesting point. I’d be interested in hearing from the Arch-apologists who they think has improved. At least the previous spaz could point to Vic.

That’s an interesting point. I’d be interested in hearing from the Arch-apologists who they think has improved. At least the previous spaz could point to Vic.

The whole team has improved. Joe Lunardi has us as a 7 seed. You guys absolutely suck at this doom and gloom shit. But we get it — a team that won a close one against UConn at MSG, won an OT game at home against NEB, and won a close one in Indy against ND...can’t......win? Gotcha.

bad team. bad coach. no improvement. Lolzzz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT