ADVERTISEMENT

Gunn and Banks

ericrossiu

Junior
Dec 1, 2009
I would like to see these two guys get min from Bates Thompson and Jordan.
Bates is a complete bust, out of his league. Good person that would thrive elsewhere
Geronimo at this point won’t be a consistently fluid player and is a reserve player only.

Bates is a complete bust, out of his league. Good person that would thrive elsewhere
Geronimo at this point won’t be a consistently fluid player and is a reserve player only.
I agree that they should get more minutes if those 3 are struggling. But honestly, not a big chance they will do much better with how the refs were calling that game.

Somebody is going to have to start helping TJD and JHS, or they are going to run out of gas.

Somebody is going to have to start helping TJD and JHS, or they are going to run out of gas.
I'm worried about this as IU finishes their final two game home stretch of the season. Please just get to 10-10
or 11-9...
It is what it is these days concerning IU Hoops.

It’s inexplicable. Bates is broken. Geronimo never was. Race is Race. No reason on earth why the 2 frosh have to sit and watch those 3 get all their minutes. Portal is calling.

I've asked the following question twice in the past week with no responses...what happened to Banks? He was getting time, and showing something by contributing...then the past 2 games...NDP-CD. Race still doesn't have his wheels under him, we're getting nothing from JG, and TJD looks like he's about to drop dead on the court, and Banks couldn't even see a minute out of the past 80. Strange. Maybe practicing poor and in the dog house? (or in RMK's words, stuck in the birdhouse?)

It’s inexplicable. Bates is broken. Geronimo never was. Race is Race. No reason on earth why the 2 frosh have to sit and watch those 3 get all their minutes. Portal is calling.
Bates is just awful he offers nothing at all. He may have one good game out of ten. I really cringe at the thought of him being a starter next year but we basically lose our whole starting lineup.

I'm worried about this as IU finishes their final two game home stretch of the season. Please just get to 10-10
or 11-9...
It is what it is these days concerning IU Hoops.
I think we finish 11-9. We like win two of three at home and drop both road games. I think with the right matchups we could make the sweet sixeteen but that is likely the ceiling with this group. They are just to up and down.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I've asked the following question twice in the past week with no responses...what happened to Banks? He was getting time, and showing something by contributing...then the past 2 games...NDP-CD. Race still doesn't have his wheels under him, we're getting nothing from JG, and TJD looks like he's about to drop dead on the court, and Banks couldn't even see a minute out of the past 80. Strange. Maybe practicing poor and in the dog house? (or in RMK's words, stuck in the birdhouse?)
Imo Banks would see time if we got a lead in the last couple games. Race is playing better and Reneau has played solid so there are few minutes available at the 4 especially with TJD not coming out at all. And in a close game JHS, Galloway, and Kopp are by a large margin our best perimeter defenders. Heck even Bates minutes have been lowered in the close games.

I think Banks is gonna be a baller for us but not this year in a close game. Woody plays the guys he trusts defensively when games are tight. Always will.

Imo Banks would see time if we got a lead in the last couple games. Race is playing better and Reneau has played solid so there are few minutes available at the 4 especially with TJD not coming out at all. And in a close game JHS, Galloway, and Kopp are by a large margin our best perimeter defenders. Heck even Bates minutes have been lowered in the close games.

I think Banks is gonna be a baller for us but not this year in a close game. Woody plays the guys he trusts defensively when games are tight. Always will.
Fair assessment. Just hope the kid doesn’t get the portal itch in May.

From a purely name standpoint Gunn and Banks kind of has a ring to it and a couple of take offs. Just think if we had Dickinson in his ski mask to go along! I jest on that .

• Haha
Reactions: InvisibleHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT