ADVERTISEMENT

IU still needs shooters

oooooohhh Paulie Walnuts!!!!! Such language Geez(er). Hey congrats again on a great soccer season with all due respect. That's a helluva a program. JMO, allocate some interest in that area. I am not a futbol fan so I guess lucky for me we don't have a men's program. Keep kicking Geez!
I’d suggest for you to get a life, but this boards free and you can’t get IU off your mind so I figured your promise to go away was all talk no walk, just like Purdue’s basketball program.

He’s the one recruiting so that’s his fault if you believe he has less talent. I think he does a really good job of recruiting to his system honestly. If there’s anything being an IU fan has taught me the last decade, it’s that recruiting rankings don’t mean a thing. When you say he has less talent are you referring to “the movement”? He’s had some damn good players over the years. Some highly ranked, some developed in house.

As much as it pains me to say it, Painter has less talent because he’s unwilling to play the dirty recruiting game. I think this generation of IU basketball recruiting is as clean as Purdue but the Baylors, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Dukes, Miamis, Carolinas, Etc etc are beyond dirty. At the end of the day, talent wins and that’s why Purdue (and probably IU) won’t see a final four without some luck. This year is our best shot because we’ve got some major, experienced talent in TJD and an NBA point guard in JHS

oooooohhh Paulie Walnuts!!!!! Such language Geez(er). Hey congrats again on a great soccer season with all due respect. That's a helluva a program. JMO, allocate some interest in that area. I am not a futbol fan so I guess lucky for me we don't have a men's program. Keep kicking Geez!
Get a life or try finding your own board. You live here rent free 24/7.

Painter is Tom Crean without the peaks and valleys. Painter teams more consistent, Tom Crean’s best probably better than Painter. But at the end of the day, neither coach is feared in March.
Painter does look like he would benefit from switching to Diet Coke though. Dude looks like porky pig.

As much as it pains me to say it, Painter has less talent because he’s unwilling to play the dirty recruiting game. I think this generation of IU basketball recruiting is as clean as Purdue but the Baylors, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Dukes, Miamis, Carolinas, Etc etc are beyond dirty. At the end of the day, talent wins and that’s why Purdue (and probably IU) won’t see a final four without some luck. This year is our best shot because we’ve got some major, experienced talent in TJD and an NBA point guard in JHS
Or, recruits worth a damn generally don't want to go to Purdue: it has been this way my entire life. PU generally has to get Indiana kids and try to find diamonds in the rough.

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
Also glad to have @B_Town_Buford back. Surprised you’ve already mailed it in this early. Don’t the Cats have a big game today?

Hello venerable Coach, thank you for the warm welcome back, appreciated.

Im into:

Boilers & the Hoosiers, (ND football too but only when they are good).
Small engine repair, good cleaning products, and bio solids.
Also, occasionally laying pipe on the missus

Not the Cats

Have not been on the boards since last season, does your one buddy, N.C Trojan still post here? Miss some of his takes

Sincere question: who do you think will win POTY in the B1G this year? Know it's early. Obviously, you cannot say Edey, even if you honestly thought he may, so assuming Murray, TJD, Pickett, Dickinson or Sensabaugh as most likely.

Also, who do you think in your esteemed opinion, will go farther in the tournament this year, IU, PU or Mich?

Kind regards,

B

Hello venerable Coach, thank you for the warm welcome back, appreciated.

Im into:

Boilers & the Hoosiers, (ND football too but only when they are good).
Small engine repair, good cleaning products, and bio solids.
Also, occasionally laying pipe on the missus

Not the Cats

Have not been on the boards since last season, does your one buddy, N.C Trojan still post here? Miss some of his takes

Sincere question: who do you think will win POTY in the B1G this year? Know it's early. Obviously, you cannot say Edey, even if you honestly thought he may, so assuming Murray, TJD, Pickett, Dickinson or Sensabaugh as most likely.

Also, who do you think in your esteemed opinion, will go farther in the tournament this year, IU, PU or Mich?

Kind regards,

B
If 100%, TJD would be the odds on fav for POY but clearly he isn’t so it is wide open. Edey is a candidate, bit rather one-dimensional for my taste.

JHS is odds on for FOTY

This will be the year that Painter doesn’t gag in the tourney and he gets that elusive final four. Of course we said that last year.

Don’t be a stranger Bubba.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT