ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfer-RB

There should be plenty available after spring practice and guys all over aren't happy with their projected role. If this "no sit out a year" thing happens, look out for all kind of transfers.

I Was just on Rivals Alabama site. Arkansas grad transfer has official with IU on March 27th. 4 star out of high school with immediate eligibility. Chase Hayden is his name, not sure on spelling.

He would be a good pickup but he’s also visiting Tennessee, he’s from Tennessee, and his dad was a big time player at Tennessee. This kid won Mr Basketball and Mr Football as a HS Senior. Supposed to be really athletic.

He would be a good pickup but he’s also visiting Tennessee, he’s from Tennessee, and his dad was a big time player at Tennessee. This kid won Mr Basketball and Mr Football as a HS Senior. Supposed to be really athletic.

mid he sees a shot at big minutes he might give IU a stronger look. It’s about Playing Time! (See Peyton Ramsey, and I’m not mad about it or trashing PR!). James’ timing plays well for his visit all I’m suggesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT