ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfer-RB

There should be plenty available after spring practice and guys all over aren't happy with their projected role. If this "no sit out a year" thing happens, look out for all kind of transfers.

I Was just on Rivals Alabama site. Arkansas grad transfer has official with IU on March 27th. 4 star out of high school with immediate eligibility. Chase Hayden is his name, not sure on spelling.

He would be a good pickup but he’s also visiting Tennessee, he’s from Tennessee, and his dad was a big time player at Tennessee. This kid won Mr Basketball and Mr Football as a HS Senior. Supposed to be really athletic.

He would be a good pickup but he’s also visiting Tennessee, he’s from Tennessee, and his dad was a big time player at Tennessee. This kid won Mr Basketball and Mr Football as a HS Senior. Supposed to be really athletic.

mid he sees a shot at big minutes he might give IU a stronger look. It’s about Playing Time! (See Peyton Ramsey, and I’m not mad about it or trashing PR!). James’ timing plays well for his visit all I’m suggesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT