ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzoo Winless in 2024

Middawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2020
No need to talk about Bates well below 30% from 3 in conference play. He's done well drawing fouls and making FTs, Ill give him that.

Sean East looks to be a very good player on a terrible team.

A bucket getter, shooting very well from 3 on medium volume.

Seems like the sort of guy that could help IU in a grad transfer season.

I say bring the young man home.

Thoughts?

No need to talk about Bates well below 30% from 3 in conference play. He's done well drawing fouls and making FTs, Ill give him that.

Thoughts?
No more transfers from losing programs..

Thoughts?
Since January, Bates is 15-51 from three for a 29.4% average. Below 30, but far from “well below”. He is averaging 16.7 total points per game over the 16 game stretch. Our team would be better with him, but not dramatically better.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Since January, Bates is 15-51 from three for a 29.4% average. Below 30, but far from “well below”. He is averaging 16.7 total points per game over the 16 game stretch. Our team would be better with him, but not dramatically better.
Maybe. It’s hard to just look at numbers and make absolute statements. Personality, coachability, and team cohesion are just as important these days. Probably always were. I was never quite sold that Tamar liked his teammates much and that his teammates liked him. Could be totally wrong about that, but that’s what it looked like to me. Same with Geronimo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT