ADVERTISEMENT

Govt Shutdown

Erm DACA wasn't a thing until 2012. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's a fecking clueless tool. The Republicans have also got all three branches of government right now and they’re struggling to push things through.

How can someone be so wrong in less than 120/240 characters? It's insane.

How can his supporters not see shite like this too?

Last edited:
Reactions: meridian
This is fantasy. Republicans are not actually interested in whether the immigrants coming here will include bad actors or not. Republican concern is principally about maintaining an ethnic balance that they think will be favorable to them in the future.
You're projecting their ulterior motive, I'm talking objective truth. Regardless of the Republicans' ulterior motive, if you don't deal with truth, your foundation is quicksand. You can't credibly make your argument without including a solution for future illegal "dreamers" or you're not negotiating with the Republicans in good faith.

Erm DACA wasn't a thing until 2012. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's a fecking clueless tool. The Republicans have also got all three branches of government right now and they’re struggling to push things through.

How can someone be so wrong in less than 120/240 characters? It's insane.

How can his supporters not see shite like this too?
I appreciate your instinct to belittle Trump for being ignorant, since he often is, but you are mistaken in this case. All he's doing is sloppily using "DACA" to refer to the issue of the "Dreamers" generally, which has been an ongoing issue in Congress since at least 2001. Obama implemented DACA primarily as a response to Congress' inability to do anything about the problem.

Of course, his claim that Repubs want to fix the problem more than Dems do is a flat out lie.

DACA related legislation looks totally dead in the water. This Senate "debate" is going absolutely nowhere.

I think they all move on and don't touch it again until post-election.

DACA related legislation looks totally dead in the water. This Senate "debate" is going absolutely nowhere.

I think they all move on and don't touch it again until post-election.

This makes no sense. Republicans want to fix this more than Democrats. Trump said so himself.

Groundhog Day!

Who needs SNL when Stevie Goebels is available for interviews

Opiate deaths, border security and The Wall in the same sentence. Who knew.
Illegals bring up generic opiates with them?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing and Bill4411
Groundhog Day!

Who needs SNL when Stevie Goebels is available for interviews

Opiate deaths, border security and The Wall in the same sentence. Who knew.
Illegals bring up generic opiates with them?
I've never wanted to see anyone involved in a fiery car crash. But this guy might be the exception. I've assiduously avoided watching/listening to this guy because with his dead eyes he looks like a Steven King character come to life. Four words in and images of him perishing in some violent manner was all I could think of.

Reactions: sglowrider
c42bce96-2c44-4770-a9c8-1182abdffcec

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT