ADVERTISEMENT

Google it - JP Morgan to invest 30B to close racial gap.

i'm an idiot. it's everywhere goat. just google jp morgan 30billion. really good stuff
Seriously, to further this discussion, I just have to flesh out how incredible this is. JPM is betting on the idea that there are a lot of people who could succeed if only given a little bit of support. They are also betting that all of those people will become future potential customers. They are also positioning themselves as the first name all these potential customers think of when it comes to financial needs.

If it works, this could be one of those really great examples of private enterprise doing good for society while also securing their own position in the market. And I love that it's so inherently long-term. The ability to think past nine months from now is why Dimon is better at this than a lot of his colleagues.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Seriously, to further this discussion, I just have to flesh out how incredible this is. JPM is betting on the idea that there are a lot of people who could succeed if only given a little bit of support. They are also betting that all of those people will become future potential customers. They are also positioning themselves as the first name all these potential customers think of when it comes to financial needs.

If it works, this could be one of those really great examples of private enterprise doing good for society while also securing their own position in the market. And I love that it's so inherently long-term. The ability to think past nine months from now is why Dimon is better at this than a lot of his colleagues.
for sure! it's really smart. if you think about it in a big picture kinda way blacks got screwed because they were late to the game and didn't have the generational transfer of wealth that many whites had. this fills the gap for many. and it does so in a way that isn't a gift but an opportunity. all the benefits that go with home ownership. that seed money for biz that's so hard to get. on and on. brilliant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT